NY Fight Nights : Legends creation tournament ( Invitational)

bjornmma1

I'm in. Be interesting to be in an EPL style (By the looks of it) creation tournament, just hope that the testing period means nobody will drop out come the actual tournament.

Perfect, glad to have you in the tourney as well.

The testing period is because it is a rather long tournament for a creation tournament, so don't want to see managers release their fighter because their hiddens suck.

Already 16managers have signed up in the first two days. Given the strict restrictions as for who can join, that is at an unexpectedly high pace! What a succes!

Only 4 more spots free and I know off at least one elite manager as well who is going over his roster to see who he can release, so time is ticking guys!

I will give it 24h from this post on and after that, will open signups for the last two spots for top 15 instead of top 10.

Worst thing for a tournament is to make the signing up process too long. It went fast so far, but don`t want to see the last two signups take days from now.

So be quick, or lose out on your best chance ever to beat up fellow legends, while actually having a good excuse to do so!

• Upvote 2

I will give it 24h from this post on and after that, will open signups for the last two spots for top 15 instead of top 10.

Worst thing for a tournament is to make the signing up process too long. It went fast so far, but don`t want to see the last two signups take days from now.

So be quick, or lose out on your best chance ever to beat up fellow legends, while actually having a good excuse to do so!

Just dropped to #14 but this biiiiish is filling faster than I can get fights w all these oldschools coming outta the woodworx !

Creation tournaments are awesomesauce , there should be more imo.

Good job Bjorn !

Well it looks like you could possibly get in this if I'm not mistaken. :winner:

Time has passed.

Due to not being able to make space on his roster soon enough, Bradley has PM'ed me to vacate his spot in the tournament.Thank you for the good communication!

SIGNUPS ARE NOW OPEN FOR TOP 15 MANAGERS. 3 LAST SPOTS FOR THE TAKING , BE QUICK OR REGRET MISSING OUT ON THIS FOREVER !!! :shades:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1