Ironman Fight Club - New Blood Tournament v.2 (18 year old creation)

Alfred

When are brackets? My beast is ready to eat sleep conquer repeat

Hey mate. Will be doing the brackets over next couple days. Just had to wait for last manager to create his guy.

We have 16 fighters now. Had a last minute rush of entrants so full tournament!

I'll announce the brackets as soon as they are done and will send out fight offers soon after.

Best of luck to everyone

• 3 weeks later...

me too i had the number 1 seed in island 135lbs tournament to lose round 2. last new blood i have 8 wrestling to his 4 and couldnt even take him down. however we are the 2 wrestlers here who have achieved a blue belt while the others have brown no wrestlings or wrestling and a white belt though i suspect many people may be just training psyichal stats for the first round.

me too i had the number 1 seed in island 135lbs tournament to lose round 2. last new blood i have 8 wrestling to his 4 and couldnt even take him down. however we are the 2 wrestlers here who have achieved a blue belt while the others have brown no wrestlings or wrestling and a white belt though i suspect many people may be just training psyichal stats for the first round.

Fair, yours must have pretty decent learning speed if he reached blue already, since he's a week younger than mine. You should absolutely carve through your first round opponent though

next round gets real interesting. we have carver frost so at least i can unclear what to expect and the questions are answered now vs a borwn belt bjj but he did so well vvs the purple bjj that i would have to see him as a favorite. everyone wants to see two gnpp go at it with kirby vs the russian wrestler especially with a kirbys reputation in this tournament and his opponent has struggled though won vs other wrestlers. this is the second round fight i want to see most. one fight has striker vs striker and its an ifc classic in the sense of the light striker vs the heavy striker. my second round is of clear interest as well not only did peter dry beat last times tournament winner it was such a bang up fight he survived and he has the most boxing of any of the fighters besides maybe carver frost. 6 boxing 12 mt before the 4 weeks of training is a lot to overcome when you have 1 boxing 1 mt however we will also get to see what his tdd defense is going to be and im no stranger to fighting peter dry in striker vs wrestler match ups so with our experience fighting each other should lead to some interesting slider madness. with some upsets round 1 it could be anyones fight but i think my pick remains, the man to beat i think is tim qwe but iiwas wrong last time predicting kyle the animal ryan for him to lose round 1.

• 4 weeks later...