Make Mike Money - Ideas

SteelPenn

As I have said, I have been trying to advance this game for years now. We as a community need to make it happen or it never will.

Ok, so back to this thread then. Lets face the facts. Mike needs money to move the game forward. Updates, upgrades cost money. So our goal should be focused on how we as a group can create EXTRA funds for Mike to put into the game.

We can do this we just need to be creative. Ideas?

Ok, so back to this thread then. Lets face the facts. Mike needs money to move the game forward. Updates, upgrades cost money. So our goal should be focused on how we as a group can create EXTRA funds for Mike to put into the game.

lets get Mike a second job at McDonalds

I think it's very hard for him to split his time between MMA Tycoon and BetMMA.tips, I think BetMMA.tips is having some success and so I don't blame him focusing the bulk of his time on something which is profitable.

• Upvote 1

I think it's very hard for him to split his time between MMA Tycoon and BetMMA.tips, I think BetMMA.tips is having some success and so I don't blame him focusing the bulk of his time on something which is profitable.

not even that, he's gotten a family since the game started.

• Upvote 1

Are we making excuses for Mike now? New house, new bathroom, new baby = less MMA Tycoon and we should understand? What?

Screw that, I own a company and would never expect my customers to understand that my private life holds me up from doing the work they paid me for.

That's straight up BS. And now I hear he has no time for US do to another game / project? MMA Bets or something. What?

So we are paying money to a dead game where the owner is more involved with another game? WHAT?

I'm here trying to help him get funds to help this game AND HE IS ON ANOTHER PROJECT? NOT THIS ONE FULL TIME? WTF is going on here. Are we the forgotten left behind trash that gives him funds for other projects while we are here hoping / waiting for basic fooking upgrades?

• Upvote 1

Are we making excuses for Mike now? New house, new bathroom, new baby = less MMA Tycoon and we should understand? What?

Screw that, I own a company and would never expect my customers to understand that my private life holds me up from doing the work they paid me for.

That's straight up BS. And now I hear he has no time for US do to another game / project? MMA Bets or something. What?

So we are paying money to a dead game where the owner is more involved with another game? WHAT?

I'm here trying to help him get funds to help this game AND HE IS ON ANOTHER PROJECT? NOT THIS ONE FULL TIME? WTF is going on here. Are we the forgotten left behind trash that gives him funds for other projects while we are here hoping / waiting for basic fooking upgrades?

You don't know what betmma.tips is? He's been focusing on the development and support of that site for a long time now, that's where your donations and VIP goes. Just check out the Betmma twitter and compare it to the MMATycoon one lmao, it couldn't be clearer.

I guess SP really wants to make a point, since he posted the same comment on two different threads.

• Upvote 1