Hiddens

aylib

Fighter x shows determined, then throughout several fights shows "has power to get to y's chin"; however, y's losses mostly come via

(t)kos. Then x also shows "has better chin than z", z's losses are also mostly by t(kos). Does this mean that x's power and chin aren't all that special, just better than y and z chins? Is this mostly a testament to shitty opposition?

In another TotT x's shows that a has the power to get to x's chin, and A shows bitg right hand.

What do you make of all this? X-- determined, with average chin?

• Upvote 1

It just means his chin is below solid. If solid is 130 points on the hidden, he could be 129 or 1. So it could be close to solid or really crap, but If I read your post correctly sounds like he's probably not real close to the 130 of a solid.

On the power, he's not a pillow first to get a message at all but without getting the message on a decent chinned guy hard to say it's overly high but least you know he has least some power.

• 2 weeks later...

Permit to post:

also related to hiddens.

I have a guy with Big Heart and train full sessions

and the other guy with the same build and same age but no heart also train full sessions..

they have same Sensational cardio and 1 on 1 with coach..same schedule.

and just found out the guy with NO HEART got tired easily than the guy with a BIG HEART.. ?

any comment ? :yes:

Permit to post:

also related to hiddens.

I have a guy with Big Heart and train full sessions

and the other guy with the same build and same age but no heart also train full sessions..

they have same Sensational cardio and 1 on 1 with coach..same schedule.

and just found out the guy with NO HEART got tired easily than the guy with a BIG HEART.. ?

any comment ? :yes:

Check if one of them used vending supplement that session.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gymvendingstats.php

• 2 weeks later...

nice discussion.

on the other hand, if it says "KO Power"/"Solid Chin" in the proper tale of the tape (not the introduction commentary), does it mean guaranteed that the guy has got those hiddens?

and if it says KO Power even if the guys has low strength, is it a definitive indication of his power?

Definitely means they have the hiddens if it says on the TOTT, if it says anything in the commentary pre TOTT then this is just an indication of "less than" or "greater than" and sometimes even "equal". They usually compare the KO power of one to the chin of the other or in the case of it being equal they will say "both these guys have really solid chins..."

Also the idea with KO power is as you say with low strength they show ko power.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I agree with GBK. I don't know the exact measurements of learning speed, don't have the extensions in TamperMonkey to measure it exactly etc. but I do put my new 18 YO's in a 1 on 1 session on a useless 1(--) skill to measure it and get an idea from there. If the learning speed is below a certain level then you will have trouble keeping up his skills to that of his competition and basically a can with better learning speed can beat you.

The best you can ever hope for with a slow learner with good hiddens is to not sign him and train him up (this can take YEARS with that learning speed). Then when he is at a decent level or maxed you can sign him up for KT since that will narrow down the skillset required.

He might actually have a shot as a KT fighter down the road but it is a humongous time investment and you probably want to sack him.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...