NEW MANAGER

Jakhen

Welcome! just know the game requires some patience and investment of time as anyone here will tell you. But with the right first org and a good alliance group, you can have a lot of fun and learn a lot!

My personal advice: check out Sydney Fights http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=5399 It's a well run fight organization, good starting contracts for new and veteran players, and the owner is very active. Plus they have a cool logo :)

Welcome! just know the game requires some patience and investment of time as anyone here will tell you. But with the right first org and a good alliance group, you can have a lot of fun and learn a lot!

My personal advice: check out Sydney Fights http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=5399 It's a well run fight organization, good starting contracts for new and veteran players, and the owner is very active. Plus they have a cool logo :)

Although I agree SFC is a very large org and very well ran by Boble that would be a terrible idea for a new manager unless he can miraculously pick up a very good free agent in the 322-328k range, which right now is almost impossible.

New managers that are rolling new fighters (we are at 342k) should be going to 335k and above orgs in order to compete and get into the game. An even better idea go to teh Island and practice your sliders in a fair, competitive environment.

Going to a competitive 322k is just about the worst idea no matter how nice the logo is (it's amazing indeed :) )

• Upvote 1

Although I agree SFC is a very large org and very well ran by Boble that would be a terrible idea for a new manager unless he can miraculously pick up a very good free agent in the 322-328k range, which right now is almost impossible.

New managers that are rolling new fighters (we are at 342k) should be going to 335k and above orgs in order to compete and get into the game. An even better idea go to teh Island and practice your sliders in a fair, competitive environment.

Going to a competitive 322k is just about the worst idea no matter how nice the logo is (it's amazing indeed :) )

Alcatraz beatdown on the island is ready for fresh meat muahaha

If you can survive in Alcatraz you can survive anywhere;)

• Upvote 1