Buying in-game money

It would have been an okay idea back towards the start of the game, when they wasn't nearly as much money in cycle.

His idea is before this time haha

Still would have been a terrible idea because it would have saturated the market even faster. So instead of running into the issue 4 years into the game cycle, it'd have over saturated within a year or maybe even less.

I feel it is a good idea.

When you buy fake cash straight from Mike he make more money which in turn allows him to advance this game to a higher level.

What people fail to see is that we need a way to balance the game cash by remove it with purchases of fighter accessories and luxury items. Allow us to spend more game cash on thing to boost morale like high priced sports cars or hyperbaric chambers to heal our fighters faster for a high fee.

I know for a fact that the more money a company / business makes the more they can grow and or expand. We want Mike to get the real cash for his fake cash so he can improve the game we love so much, faster.

I agree with Steel Penn. I like the idea of fighter having something to boost their morale or something as a money sink for the game.

Like if he lives in a house of level 1 his morale replenishes (recovers) 2% per day. If he lives in a house of level 2, it increases to 5% per day.

Level 1 (all fighters start off with this) - x% per day (can vary from 1 - 20 % depending on your fighter's morale hidden)

Level 2 - 5% increase

level 3 - 12% increase

level 4 - 25% increase

level 5 - 55% increase

Each level of house will have more weekly costs. These costs will come out of the manager's balance because we could have it that the manager is the one who signs the deal for the house, so he has to deal with the bills.

You had an idea, others didn't like it much, don't worry about it, just do what the others said, trade VIP for Tycoon $.

Hell everytime I say the phrase WMMA (Womens not "World of") I get neg ratings.... people on this forum are opinionated, or re-phrase, people on the internet are opinionated, just get on with it.

I agree with Steel Penn. I like the idea of fighter having something to boost their morale or something as a money sink for the game.

Like if he lives in a house of level 1 his morale replenishes (recovers) 2% per day. If he lives in a house of level 2, it increases to 5% per day.

Level 1 (all fighters start off with this) - x% per day (can vary from 1 - 20 % depending on your fighter's morale hidden)

Level 2 - 5% increase

level 3 - 12% increase

level 4 - 25% increase

level 5 - 55% increase

Each level of house will have more weekly costs. These costs will come out of the manager's balance because we could have it that the manager is the one who signs the deal for the house, so he has to deal with the bills.

Fighters will step into the cage with a "happy AF" attitude but i like this money sink as well as the hyperbaric chambers as Steel Penn mentioned, but i still dont like selling money vs normal trading for it

If it makes you feel better TheMould, i didnt neg you, i dont neg people because they say something i disagree with

Edit: Lol Trolls never sleep

• Downvote 1

Level 2 - 5% increase

level 3 - 12% increase

level 4 - 25% increase

level 5 - 55% increase

I like the idea, but I got torn apart the last time that I suggested it. People felt like it was turning the game into the Sims. For this reason, I think buying extras like this should provide very little, or even no benefits. That way, people who don't to buy this stuff and manage their fighter possessions aren't forced into doing it.

You can see how popular fighter avatars have been. Lots of people are spending money on something that gives zero benefit. That could be expanded. Houses and cars could perhaps provide a tiny benefit, but not so much that poor managers or those not interested wouldn't be able to keep up.

Another good idea for possessions is removing clothing and replacing it with "recreational activities". Add Sunday to the training schedule in the gym. You still can't train on Sundays, but you can set your fighter to "recreation".

Buying things like a big house or a car could provide very small boosts to the effectiveness of recreation.

When you buy a car or a house, you would get a generic house or car avatar, but you would be able to buy custom avatars for these, just like you can for the fighter avatar, which would bring in even more money for Mike.

• Upvote 1

Level 2 - 5% increase

level 3 - 12% increase

level 4 - 25% increase

level 5 - 55% increase

It's strange, the top fighters require no extra maintenance than the bottom fighters outside of the gym fees which are normally handled by manager. I think top fighters with X Hype or X popularity should be high maintenance as in their should be houses/cars for these fighters or just another way to spend money on morale. Make morale go down faster for these guys if they're wearing a day old clothes or something.

But their should be a system where if I have a 400 hype fighter my guy shouldn't be as easily pleased with clothes as a 16 year old fighter.

• Upvote 1

I feel it is a good idea.

When you buy fake cash straight from Mike he make more money which in turn allows him to advance this game to a higher level.

What people fail to see is that we need a way to balance the game cash by remove it with purchases of fighter accessories and luxury items. Allow us to spend more game cash on thing to boost morale like high priced sports cars or hyperbaric chambers to heal our fighters faster for a high fee.

I know for a fact that the more money a company / business makes the more they can grow and or expand. We want Mike to get the real cash for his fake cash so he can improve the game we love so much, faster.

I agree, we want Mike to make more cash, but selling what is already over supplied in the game is not the way to do it. There are 100s of ways for Mike to make cash other than this.

At the moment VIP time for in game money is a major part of the game and a part which still makes Mike money as well. I think that IF we wanted to expand this idea, the best option would be:

Posting it in the new thread.

I like the idea. I have a well payd job IRL and it consumes most of my time. I love this mma game but i cant sit and write articles or search for dudes to lounder money VIP- for in game cash.

Give me an option where i can buy a million cash in the game for some IRL cash so i dont have to sit an worry.

A nice addition would also be to buy an lucky stone for IRL cash. The lucky stone could be used when creating new characters for powerfull attributes or get some extra luck before important fights.

I like the idea. I have a well payd job IRL and it consumes most of my time. I love this mma game but i cant sit and write articles or search for dudes to lounder money VIP- for in game cash.

Give me an option where i can buy a million cash in the game for some IRL cash so i dont have to sit an worry.

A nice addition would also be to buy an lucky stone for IRL cash. The lucky stone could be used when creating new characters for powerfull attributes or get some extra luck before important fights.

I don't see the Lucky Stone idea taking off at all.

It isn't hard at all to find someone to buy VIP for cash at all, just post in the thread saying you are willing to and you will be plenty of responses.

The game has so much money floating around. You can easily find someone without much time being spent at all.

I definitely think we need more money sinks, but I don't think they should effect the fighters performance what so ever.

This is why i think the tycoon forex and simple trading cash for VIP is much better than this idea. I dont think we want this game to become a "pay to be the best" game. i think many will leave just like most other games that are the same way

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...