Fantasy Baseball 2016

Deuce7

I'm tired of waiting, so let's get sign ups going......

Looking for at least 12 teams once again this season, with a 100k Buy In.

1st Place: $1millon

2nd Place: $150k

3rd Place: $50k

1. Deuce7 (Paid)

2. dinooo (Paid)

3. DavyJones (Paid)

4. ScoobyAli (Paid)

5. JLP (Paid)

6. The1rstSaint (Paid)

7. Jacman (Paid)

8. bijakonja (Paid)

9. twookool

10. MilTownMMA (Paid)

11. HimSc (Paid)

Goldy, Harper or Trout I would assume. I just like to give JLP crap because you know his first pick will be a Cubs player.

I finished 2nd last year despite knowing almost no AL players so I must have been doing something right.

Is there a way to make the outfield positions specific? Like having to have a CF, RF, LF? That will make CF'ers far more valuable.

I finished 2nd last year despite knowing almost no AL players so I must have been doing something right.

Is there a way to make the outfield positions specific? Like having to have a CF, RF, LF? That will make CF'ers far more valuable.

Once I create the league I can definitely see if that is a possibility. I think it would definitely add another challenge to things, which I am all for.

As for the website, I am ok using ESPN again this year if you guys are.

Once I create the league I can definitely see if that is a possibility. I think it would definitely add another challenge to things, which I am all for.

As for the website, I am ok using ESPN again this year if you guys are.

i dont care what site we use. i couldnt remember the difference anyway.

My suggestions would be use CF and have way less UT players and smaller rosters in general. I'd recommend all the positions (RF & LF being the same i think) and then have one UT Inf, one UT OF and a DH.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I would like to play this again. Just let me know who to send the funds to.

Of course. I'll add you to the list. No money being sent yet. Waiting for ESPN to open up the Fantasy Baseball league sign ups before money needs to be sent.

Alright guys, league has been created. Remember, 100k buy-in and it can be sent to me. Lets discuss the rosters...........

I'm liking the sound of 1 starter for every position and 2 or 3 utility guys, plus limiting the number of relievers to 3 or 4 per team.

My $$$ has been sent!!

Alright guys, league has been created. Remember, 100k buy-in and it can be sent to me. Lets discuss the rosters...........

I'm liking the sound of 1 starter for every position and 2 or 3 utility guys, plus limiting the number of relievers to 3 or 4 per team.

I propose 1 starter for every position, 1 IF, 1-2 OF and no more than 4 relievers.