1 Week VIP left

jjsquirrel

Jj would you be interested in joining my newly made Alliance if i help u get vip i need a experienced manager to help team new players and will need someone to open either a nutrient shop or clothing store for the alliance to use let me kno if you are interested

If you give me some VIP I'll hold whatever company you want, could also open my gym for your alliance if you prefer. I'd be happy to work with you but won't leave my current alliance. But got to hurry, 1 day VIP left now.

• Upvote 1

I'll be around, just not as much as before, have a new belt to defend now so got to stick around for that :) What was up with all that clinching, you figured i would allow clinches and trying to score points from it? Not what I expected you to do but it worked out.

I’ve been trying a whole lotta different tactics with my guys lately instead of the cookie cutter stuff.

Most of the times they work but in this case it backfired but I’m learning from it.

There are like honestly 3-4 slider setups that if left untouched and with the right builds win you like 80% of fights. But that’s super boring as you only have to make sure they don’t get in the plane.

On the other hand they make great managers very predictable so I’m grateful they are still doing the usual stuff.