Public Gym Restoration Plan

Rambo

If you're a VIP member without a company, and no interest in running an org, clothing, or nutrition company, here is a public gym proposal.

You create a public gym with a minimum capacity of 40 fighters, and we'll fund it so money isn't an issue. Will also give you a 100k care package for your personal use*. This should be more than enough to provide all of your fighters with training, clothes, supps, etc. til they get a contract and start earning their own keep.

* possibly rewarded after the public gym is open for X amount of time based on user criteria.

A layout for your gym can be provided and this will help with organizing coaches, training schedules, and how to organize sparring within a public gym.

Similar to the ID restricted organization list, we'll create a Public Gym List, and attempt to keep it updated and provide clarity on public gyms, and which of them need or could use funding/donations to stay afloat - if and when it comes down to that.

If you're a VIP with no company, and this proposal interest you, reply here or shoot me a PM.

• Upvote 11

If you're a VIP member without a company, and no interest in running an org, clothing, or nutrition company, here is a public gym proposal.

You create a public gym with a minimum capacity of 40 fighters, and we'll fund it so money isn't an issue. Will also give you a 100k care package for your personal use*. This should be more than enough to provide all of your fighters with training, clothes, supps, etc. til they get a contract and start earning their own keep.

* possibly rewarded after the public gym is open for X amount of time based on user criteria.

A layout for your gym can be provided and this will help with organizing coaches, training schedules, and how to organize sparring within a public gym.

Similar to the ID restricted organization list, we'll create a Public Gym List, and attempt to keep it updated and provide clarity on public gyms, and which of them need or could use funding/donations to stay afloat - if and when it comes down to that.

If you're a VIP with no company, and this proposal interest you, reply here or shoot me a PM.

Has anyone responded to you?

Relentless gym in Rio will be the place to go for this project as it will be open in the next few hours. Spoke with Carter & just got to sort one or 2 things out and its all good to go.

Are you sure about this ? Karter specifies 40 max and you have your gym at 100 capacity

Plus there are other managers on chat that say the deal is with them

Maybe he is funding a bunch of gyms

Good project imo

Are you sure about this ? Karter specifies 40 max and you have your gym at 100 capacity

Good project imo

40 is the minimum capacity. Owners can set maximum capacity to whatever they like, as long as he leaves space for 40 (should prolly raise it to 50... 1 manager can take up 20 spots lol..)

and the goal is to fund a bunch of gyms. I'll start. You other vets out there with a bunch of money and nothing to do with it, should consider donating to the cause or to the gyms that open. or find your own managers out there to open the gyms and let's organize a list. the owners can come there if funding is ever an issue, and with the amount of cash out there keeping them open shouldn't be a problem at all.

people (looking at you vets...) been complaining about the lack of public gyms forever. well do something about it. let's start funding them with our excess cash.

• Upvote 2

Good project imo

No idea if this is a multi gym project but yeah ive spoke to him afew times today & hes already sent me a lump of cash to get it all started

This is a great initiative. Well done. I would like to help out with funding too if anyone needs it.

Raichu, if time is currently short I would say that a public gym would be a great help to everyone and easy on yourself as you'd only need to commit to upgrading the equipment every so often

• Upvote 1

I am planning to grab a 1 year VIP and i'd be more than happy to open a public Gym in the most needed location if this is still going down and someone would like to help fund it and maybe shoot me a few tips on setup to make sure it is a decent place for people to go.

You get VIP and we'll get you sorted.

Ok which city is in most need? :)

St Pete, Sydney, Tokyo, maybe Hilo. We have 1 in Rio already.

• Upvote 2