Future of Avatars

Freddie

Fair enough guys. I just like my fighters to look like fighters or even actual people. If were going to do this then I think the wiki needs to be erased. It clearly states what a avatar should look like and says things like "no glowing eyes" (or some shit Im going off "bad" memory) I see an avatar was accepted with glowing eyes so maybe an update then? Personally I just thought it would be best to keep fighters looking like fighters but if Im in the minority on this thought process then no big deal.

• Upvote 1

Fair enough guys. I just like my fighters to look like fighters or even actual people. If were going to do this then I think the wiki needs to be erased. It clearly states what a avatar should look like and says things like "no glowing eyes" (or some shit Im going off "bad" memory) I see an avatar was accepted with glowing eyes so maybe an update then? Personally I just thought it would be best to keep fighters looking like fighters but if Im in the minority on this thought process then no big deal.

Same. Also like fighting people with realistic original names. But at the end of the day, it really doesn't matter if your facing a fighter with a realistic picture or Fighting AssMan, the fighting with two butt cheeks merged together to make his face.

• Upvote 2