• Mentor Guru Corleone
    • Jay Lawrence
    • Johnny Lee
    • Justin Ass
    • PJ Bullet
    • Jamie McKenna
    • Louie DePalma
    • Gus Malcolm

I don't know why Humours isn't just completely banned from everything, time and time again he is still fucking with things or having hissy fits making more work for all involved in running the game. He's had his chance to prove he can play well and behave and he failed. Time to just cut him out like a rancid tumour now surely.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

I don't know why Humours isn't just completely banned from everything, time and time again he is still fucking with things or having hissy fits making more work for all involved in running the game. He's had his chance to prove he can play well and behave and he failed. Time to just cut him out like a rancid tumour now surely.

So asking managers to participate in of the year awards is a crime? Sure, count out those who joined in late 2016 or 2017, but I fail to see how is bringin people to vote is against the law. It's not like they are forced to vote for me, they can vote for whoever they like, we also don't pay them anything.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

So asking managers to participate in of the year awards is a crime? Sure, count out those who joined in late 2016 or 2017, but I fail to see how is bringin people to vote is against the law. It's not like they are forced to vote for me, they can vote for whoever they like, we also don't pay them anything.

Apparently you are not allowed to do that, which is why the "only 5 votes from your own alliance" rule was created. This is a poll, so unless it is multi's voting or you are paying for people to vote for you, i do not see any problem talking to people in your alliance, org, chat channel or whatever that you are a candidate for something. End of the day, people have a brain and will still vote for whoever they think should win.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Apparently you are not allowed to do that, which is why the "only 5 votes from your own alliance" rule was created. This is a poll, so unless it is multi's voting or you are paying for people to vote for you, i do not see any problem talking to people in your alliance, org, chat channel or whatever that you are a candidate for something. End of the day, people have a brain and will still vote for whoever they think should win.

Humours was paying people to vote for Shiftas.

Knowing Shiftas, I am fairly convinced he does not have the creativity and brainpower to think up and do something like this.

• Upvote 5

Humours was paying people to vote for Shiftas.

Knowing Shiftas, I am fairly convinced he does not have the creativity and brainpower to think up and do something like this.

Who did he pay? Once again, no proof, just pure speculation. Come on gwadimoli you're getting so boring.

- CEO of the Year

• 11 months later...

Voted for Guru Corleone. Solid orgs , great communication,he also pays by far the highest on contracts and a great structure to everything LOD related. I honestly have no idea who Sean is.

Some of the names on this nominations I’m sure had a great active past in the game but in 2017 pretty much disappeared. Nostalgia got them nominated?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

No he lost, and Mike actually came up with the rule that limits each alliance to a max of 5 votes for their own members on any award.

Even should there have not been the LOD rule, the award would have been a tie at 28 votes each due to Mentor losing 3 votes from his current total of 31 (2 of Mentor's votes literally came from you and SandyFranco in the past week, and Mentor also voted for himself) while Sean McDonnel would have lost 2 votes (Humors voted for him from 2 different accounts - PayPalError and IAmAnIdiot).

• Upvote 2

And I still don’t know wtf Sean is lol

If it’s a manager that no longer plays shame on you and your little internet clique Grant.

Do you u understand better why this will be your last year running these awards?

Proof-Of-Stupidity, the latest ramble, brought to you by the person who thought 2016 meant 2017

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1