The Return of KONFLIKT!!

BigTree

J5Mvlct.jpg

Allow me to take you back.....way BACK!

August 2009, the MMA Tycoon world was the wild wild west. The economy meant something, money was scarce, training practices were new, private gyms were unheard of, sub spamming was all the rage. Many of the greatest fighters of the game were just making their start…Shit! The mighty Jin Sen had a putrid 6-4 record. The big orgs of the time were Syndicate and Canadian Fighting Championships dueling it out. It was tough to crack into that elite air……

On August 25th 2009, everything changed. A little org on the west coast of America broke ground and started and uprising on the Tycoon scene worthy of matching its powerful name……..KONFLIKT.

Two weeks after Konflikt’s first event, the MMA Tycoon server CRASHED! Coincidence?!? I think not.

Konflikt went on to build one of the most powerful brands in the game. Many org’s were created with the top fighters in the game competing at the highest levels. The first ever Tycoon World Cup was created and all the countries competed for glory. The two most successful of the Org’s, Konflikt and Konflikt Down Under became premier destinations for the who’s who of the sport.

As time goes on, things always change and this once mighty empire sailed off into the sunset with the hopes that maybe one day it would rise again….

Today is that day!

I welcome you to Konflikt FC!!

Konflikt FC rises from the ashes and is set on becoming the premier org on the MMA Tycoon landscape once again. Backed by some of the longest playing managers and alliance in the game; Konlikt FC knows what it takes to provide an amazing org experience.

What you get – fair fights, consistent communication, development of talent, lots of FUCKING FUN!!

With the dawn of the 330K ID fighter here…..Konflikt FC will be the platform for these fighters to emerge as the best in the game.

We welcome you to an amazing Tycoon experience...... WE WELCOME YOU TO KONFLIKT.

Have a 330k ID fighter needing a contract – Click Here

Interested in the history of Konflikt:

Click Here

And Here

And Here

First MMA Tycoon World Cup

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for the well wishes and support. Just started back up a few weeks ago and slowly getting back involved in things

Tough competition for 330 orgs now. Will Konflikt down under eventually return as well?

Konflikt Down Under was my baby, this is the closest thing to KDU you will find. With the way travel is now, it really doesnt seem to matter where the org is, I'd like to host events in every city...especially Sydney

Sounds very promising!

I would love to create a few 330k ID guys and sign them up, but am still looking for gym spots.

Once we get things flowing and a couple cards under the belt, I could see a org gym being part of the plan. If someone is open to getting involved with that, let me know.

• Upvote 1

ezgif-1-1913d6ba63.gif

Hi, I'm Kim Jong Unbreakable and I'm a dicktator who loves giving & receiving pearl necklaces. Yes. that kind of pearl necklace before you ask. My manager said I'm a crazy fast learner and I'm way better than that loud mouth Trump. So yeah, I got that going for me. I'm gonna train for a bit and then I'll be ready to fight. I look forward to giving any Convicted Inc fighter a nice pearl necklace to take back to Karter, he'll know what to do with it.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

ezgif-1-1913d6ba63.gif

Hi, I'm Kim Jong Unbreakable and I'm a dicktator who loves giving & receiving pearl necklaces. Yes. that kind of pearl necklace before you ask. My manager said I'm a crazy fast learner and I'm way better than that loud mouth Trump. So yeah, I got that going for me. I'm gonna train for a bit and then I'll be ready to fight. I look forward to giving any Convicted Inc fighter a nice pearl necklace to take back to Karter, he'll know what to do with it.

33dpwsM.gif

Don't make me go Donald Trump on that ass.

cnhCBMc.gif