Update

Trump2020

From even before the group was created, I alerted everyone that it was going to be nothing but a front for Mike and that he had his own agenda. This is one of the few times that I am actually not happy to have made a correct prediction.

you're a tard.

I got quite a few things accomplished in a very short period of time. Blame yourselves for not getting the proper shit done or organized. Learn from the United States - stand united, not divided, and you will accomplish a lot more.

buncha tards. the lot of you.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

I think TDs vs TD def is pretty balanced at the moment. I mean my guys that use TDs don't exactly get free TDs all the time and TD at will or anything like that. My guys with TD def still get taken down as well. So that to me shows good balance in the game. So people complaining because they don't know good tactics to get a TD or defend a TD vs the game actually being balanced... I am pretty sure people just complain.

And Mike is the one who should know what the actual state of the game is on account of him knowing all the exact numbers etc. So the fact that he's come to this decision on "giving grapplers a turn" makes no sense to me other than grappling enthusiasts are complaining way too much.

And then there's the fact of real life where in the beginning of MMA grapplers really had their turn. They dominated all the standup guys until everyone learned to be more well rounded. And we want our game to be as close to real life as possible even though it's just a RNG based game. BUT in todays world of modern MMA everyone knows either how to TD whether it's in the clinch or the standup OR they know how to defend a TD (and some fighters can do BOTH scoring TDs and defending TDs exceptionally well!).

So what I'm saying is: we want the game to mirror reality.

Adding 2 new skills does not do that. I also do not think that adding 2 new skills "gives grapplers a turn" but apparently it will once the engine is changed.

I saw someones idea recently that said instead of adding 2 new skill we can just choose at creation whether the fighter is more specialized towards standup TD/TDdef or clinch TD/TDdef. So that would be just 2 options whether you plan to make the fighter a ground fighter or a standup guy. So it would give you a bonus towards your specialization whatever you end up doing in a fight but essentially the engine works in the same way and we don't have to spread our skills so thinly and lack the effectiveness you need. That to me would not be that much of a change. Adding 2 new skills is way too drastic.

I think TDs vs TD def is pretty balanced at the moment. I mean my guys that use TDs don't axactly get free TDs all the time and TD at will or anything like that. My guys with TD def still get taken down as well. So that to me shows good balance in the game. So people complaining because they don't know good tactics to get a TD or defend a TD vs the game actually being balanced... I am pretty sure people just complain.

And Mike is the one who should know what the actual state of the game is on account of him knowing all the exact numbers etc. So the fact that he's come to this decision on "giving grapplers a turn" makes no sense to me other than grappling enthusiasts are complaining way too much.

And then there's the fact of real life where in the beginning of MMA grapplers really had their turn. They dominated all the standup guys until everyone learned to be more well rounded. And we want our game to be as close to real life as possible even though it's just a RNG based game. BUT in todays world of modern MMA everyone knows either how to TD whether it's in the clinch or the standup OR they know how to defend a TD (and some fighters can do BOTH scoring TDs and defending TDs exceptionally well!).

So what I'm saying is: we want the game to mirror reality.

Adding 2 new skills does not do that. I also do not think that adding 2 new skills "gives grapplers a turn" but apparently it will once the engine is changed.

I saw someones idea recently that said instead of adding 2 new skill we can just choose at creation whether the fighter is more specialized towards standup TD/TDdef or clinch TD/TDdef. So that would be just 2 options whether you plan to make the fighter a ground fighter or a standup guy. So it would give you a bonus towards your specialization whatever you end up doing in a fight but essentially the engine works in the same way and we don't have to spread our skills so thinly and lack the effectiveness you need. That to me would not be that much of a change. Adding 2 new skills is way too drastic.

Pretty cool thing Mike's doing right? Not listening to any of the suggestions made by "the group", which the COMMUNITY thinks will benefit the game, and just implementing whatever ta fuck he wants. Oh and btw...since these "requested" changes will require a ton of time by the programmer, he's gonna go ahead and increase the price of VIP for all the troubles.

Sad to admit, but looks like Bjorn was right all along: the group was made to throw some sand in the communities eyes, while Mike will still do whatever he thinks is right. Fucking fantastic user appreciation!

• Upvote 2

Pretty cool thing Mike's doing right? Not listening to any of the suggestions made by "the group", which the COMMUNITY thinks will benefit the game, and just implementing whatever ta fuck he wants. Oh and btw...since these "requested" changes will require a ton of time by the programmer, he's gonna go ahead and increase the price of VIP for all the troubles.

Sad to admit, but looks like Bjorn was right all along: the group was made to throw some sand in the communities eyes, while Mike will still do whatever he thinks is right. Fucking fantastic user appreciation!

Learn to write its called ''The Group''

My reaction when Mike his mass mail about ' Brave-browser' came in:

4qtH2Cj.gif

So he wants us to dowload some browser to support the game via cryptocurrency- stuff and raise the VIP price, but ignores the group that he created to help the game...?

Listen to your 'forum group' first and gain back some trust, instead of keep showing them the midfinger by ignoring them and just doing your own stuff.

In your secret forum group section, a thread was created by a member to ask what their purpose still is and if they ever had any use, but who cares right...?!

But props to you Mike for having the balls to actually send out such a mass mail when plenty of managers have publically stated that they can not understand your reasoning for upcoming changes ( that you decided without the group).

I call that ' brave' !

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

I suspect that the effecet that the endless whining has on Mike it's the same that my late gramma had on the rest of the family: she used to whine and complain so much, no one would even acknowledge it or pay any attention, no matter if it was a legit complaint, 'cause she was always whining anyway.

Family ain't paying the bills by listening to gramma.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Humors once said that the new chat channel was a way for Mike to mine crypto currency.

We all laughed at him for weeks and then that Brave email came out.

Well Humors said a lot of stuff about crypto stuff, my favorite jewel:

- Tom Pickle lost his house when he bet it all on red hot crypto and now was forced to live in a cardboard house. Ken works at Walmart so he offered all his cardboard and we even started a Go Fund me for poor Tom. In the end we decided to send the money to the Karter dog foundation instead because we care about dogs a bit more.

Anyways my point being, Humors was onto something back then. We should listen more often no?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

- Tom Pickle lost his house when he bet it all on red hot crypto and now was forced to live in a cardboard house. Ken works at Walmart so he offered all his cardboard and we even started a Go Fund me for poor Tom. In the end we decided to send the money to the Karter dog foundation instead because we care about dogs a bit more.

Lol ?