Fantasy Baseball 2015

Deuce7

So 1am GMT is about 5pm PST for me if I'm not mistaken. I can definitely make it earlier. For those of you in PST and EST, would you like it earlier in the morning or sometime in the afternoon???

I was thinking about 10am PST??

Ok guys, so I have two options........

1. I can create a private league with no League Manager and have the league password protected, but I have to pick the number of teams and draft date right now

OR

2. I can create a private league with a League Manager, but I have to send you guys an invite through an e-mail and I can change the number of teams and draft date if we need to shortly before the draft date/time.

I would think that most people have secondary email addresses for things like this but maybe some people still live in the dark ages of internet :P

edit: just got my red belt woooo!

I would imagine. Plus it's not like I would personally be sending you guys e-mails.

Congrats on the Red Belt btw, lol.

Ok guys, league has been created. I did pick option two so I am league commish (just in case we need something done/reset) and so we can adjust the amount of teams and draft info if needed.

Send me a PM with your e-mail once you have transferred the 100k to me and I will send you the invite via e-mail.