Spammer

MpJuice

Ok. So the manager you speak of has been sending mass mail out to his org. I have a fighter in that org. Now 15 emails a day is a bit far fetched. I have received maybe 5 over the last few days. Simply read and delete. Don’t make a big deal of a little thing. With that I did tell the same manager just to make sure the emails he sends to his org is relevant to us. Unlike the one he last sent us warning us that you had reported him to mike.

Everyone gets butt hurt over the silliest little things.

• Upvote 6

Hello, this guy is sending me literally about 15 messages per day about some sort of nonsense no one cares about. Is it possible do something with that? Because I don't want to have my mail box spammed all the time with his ridiculous nonsense.

http://mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=116687

Nate Baker is a very good org manager and I appreciate that he sends out mail to his fighter's managers. If it bothers you do as Aylib said but his messages aren't excessive IMO.

• Upvote 7

Hello, this guy is sending me literally about 15 messages per day about some sort of nonsense no one cares about. Is it possible do something with that? Because I don't want to have my mail box spammed all the time with his ridiculous nonsense.

Care to post the screenshots of those 15 messages in one day or what you said is a load of hogwash. I got fighters there the org owner sends mass mails from time to time which is totally normal

• Upvote 5

Care to post the screenshots of those 15 messages in one day or what you said is a load of hogwash. I got fighters there the org owner sends mass mails from time to time which is totally normal

Correct. Print em or shut em I say. I also have a fighter in this org, and I know the owner sent a COUPLE the other day because of an issue he was having with one specific manager who was being an ass and blocked him so that no communications about fight offers could be gotten to him. So he sent a couple messages to the masses as the only way to guarantee delivery. But that's about the extent of anything as far as I know, and I highly doubt he'd have continued on and on in private messages with this other user unless the communication was a two way street.

• Upvote 3

Nate is usually such a nice guy that I laughed at seeing him calling someone a bitch and a c*** (seems that word was blocked here) in a mass mail. That's not spam, it's free entertainment provided to you by JAG drama productions.

I thought of it as sort of a PSA. HAHAHA.

It takes a bit to get Nate all fired up. So yeah, funny as shit.

• Upvote 3

That didn't go as you'd hoped.......

• Upvote 3