Steel Penn = Mentor. We are One

SteelPenn

I want to expose the true once and for all.

Yes the rumors are true not only do I cheat with multi accounts but I also sell dick cream.

I live a complicated life and this game allows me the opportunity of promoting from many accounts a cream that is so dear to my heart.

If Mike would only allow me to openly have multi accounts so I could PM myself with out fear of being caught then my penis might not need so much cream.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I am Steel Penn & Mentor which = Peanut Butter and Jelly.

What is this game to me?

The answer is two words. Each member gets 5 guesses.

Winner gets 6 months VIP

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

On an unrelated note, how much hype would a Steel Penn vs Mentor roster show down bring? They could settle on a stake that could be money or just pride like the loser has to admit the other is the better man etc.

Lets get the ball movinggggg

If I won more cream would come my way. I am game.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sure, we could make a fun bet with the winnings being donated to help noobs

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Unnecessarily stressful is no good buddy sorry. Greasy canal, shinny Rod, Dripping Steel all no good

Yawn is right. I thought you guys would have more fun with this post. Well the offer still stands. 6 Months to the member who gets the two words.

• 4 weeks later...

I want to expose the true once and for all.

Yes the rumors are true not only do I cheat with multi accounts but I also sell dick cream.

I live a complicated life and this game allows me the opportunity of promoting from many accounts a cream that is so dear to my heart.

If Mike would only allow me to openly have multi accounts so I could PM myself with out fear of being caught then my penis might not need so much cream.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I am Steel Penn & Mentor which = Peanut Butter and Jelly.

What is this game to me?

The answer is two words. Each member gets 5 guesses.

Winner gets 6 months VIP

White Bread :)

OK you guys are missing the idea here. If you would have googled my question you would have found an AM radio ad.

The announcer come on and asks the two contestants " If you are peanut butter and he is jelly what does that make me?"

One of the contestants says very quickly " A glass of Chocolate milk?" The announcer replies with emphasis "Correct"

You guys are lame. I will create a new one.