Training question!

i say cardio anyway is the most important.Need to get that to Remarkable but not to high other wise it will hide the hiddens your fighter has. i train strength up also before my first qfc fights.Usually to Remarkable as well.After my qfc fights( to test my figher and find out his hiddens) it best to train secondaries. There way better for younger fighters since training then also pop primaries and physicals. Sparring (primaries ) is better for older fighters when there learning speed slow downs .

so sum up before your qfc fights( cardio and strength)

after then (secondaries)

mid age (23-26(get all phyicals up to elite)

after that train prmaires and spar mostly

hopes this helps

i say cardio anyway is the most important.Need to get that to Remarkable but not to high other wise it will hide the hiddens your fighter has. i train strength up also before my first qfc fights.Usually to Remarkable as well.After my qfc fights( to test my figher and find out his hiddens) it best to train secondaries. There way better for younger fighters since training then also pop primaries and physicals. Sparring (primaries ) is better for older fighters when there learning speed slow downs .

so sum up before your qfc fights( cardio and strength)

after then (secondaries)

mid age (23-26(get all phyicals up to elite)

after that train prmaires and spar mostly

hopes this helps

So it should be first secondaries, then physical and at last primaries?

Also, when I train phisicals, it's best to train then in general or the specific circuit training?

I would say for an 18yo project you should focus on training secondaries first.

However, if you are going to fight them constantly and not train, then work on physicals. Many times have some of my fights been decided due to one fighter having superior physicals

I would say for an 18yo project you should focus on training secondaries first.

However, if you are going to fight them constantly and not train, then work on physicals. Many times have some of my fights been decided due to one fighter having superior physicals

Thanks! I didn't know that. All help is really appreciated.

Sometimes if your physicals are a certain level (11 for strength and speed or 13 for cardio and 14 for flexibility) they will show up on the TOTT over some pretty decent hiddens such as solid chin or heavy handed. So the best time to test them would be after basic secondary training or right off creation so you dont waste time training a dud. Some managers prefer to lose their first fight with a new project to test their confidence as well.