Currently being worked on

MMATycoon

You will sell your own VIP days that you have on your account for the price you set.

You will be able to sell 3 months, 6 months, 1 year or 2 years and you will choose that from a drop down menu

then you will put in your price you want in tycoon dollars, lets say for example 500k for 3 months.

Your listing will go up and somebody will see "Oh look Rico wants 500k for 90 days of his VIP" and they click buy next to it and it's there VIP and you will get the money.

Really easy, quick and convenient

Sounds good, hopefully it's easy to navigate for buyers too.

• 8 months later...

If the natural aptitude was removed, and i had asked about this in a noob thread a couple days ago, how does this affect the decline of an aging fighter? All things just whither and die equally now? And it costs a shitload of VIP time to retire a fighter...I thought he was making plenty of money on the gambling site, why bleed people even more if thats the only motive?

• Upvote 1

I just wanted to say the new improvement with the betting odds displayed next to the fighters is great! It's definitely gonna encourage me to place some bets on the in-game bookmakers, in fact I have already.

I wish I could bet more than 5k at a time though. I guess it's to stop match fixing?! But an increase to 10k might be acceptable.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A public reply about what `the group` is working on would be greatly appreciated, as multiple managers have already asked what is going on...

Mike has been quite active and motivated, escapes have been modified since last month and he's currently working on two things that could help bring some more variety into the game, one of them being the physicals cap. He would like to implement both these things at the same time which is why it will probably take him a little while before they can be implemented.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Mike has been quite active and motivated, ////.

In the 4,5months that the Group has been `alive`, the following has been achieved:

1) belt cabinet

2) updated a handful of percentages in scripts ( escapes and takedowns)

If that is being active and motivated, I should have been general manager at work already in my first week after graduation!

• Upvote 2

In the 4,5months that the Group has been `alive`, the following has been achieved:

1) belt cabinet

2) updated a handful of percentages in scripts ( escapes and takedowns)

If that is being active and motivated, I should have been general manager at work already in my first week after graduation!

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion but at least there is still some hope. Maybe Monty Python can cheer you up a bit:

http://youtu.be/WlBiLNN1NhQ

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Bjorn, you have to understand that this game couldn't afford big programmer force. Whether the reason is Mike being busy or lack of interest, I can't judge him - it is his game and there aren't any better games of same character(so this is why it is everyone's personal choice to agree with the current state of the game development or just play something else). There are fresh ideas almost every day in the development group, but afaik Mike has expressed his will to work on two major changes, one of them is the physical cap and the other hasn't been revealed yet by Mike, so I don't feel I have right to tell it here, but I can assure you that it probably requires a lot of work on the site and game engine as well(don't have programmer knowledge in order to be certain how much work it is exactly). So we aren't pushing any of the other ideas till the two above are complete and also we aren't the people who should be pushing Mike or ask him for a report what has he done, cause afterall he is the boss. We know very well how a perfect situation for the game would be with Mike spending 6-7h/daily on the game, but there are circumstances that we have to live with. At least there is some stuff done and some stuff in progress which is a huge improvement imo compared to what it was before the development forum was created(I think nothing has been changed for the one year i played before the group was created). To reach the state you require, this game needs a full-time qualified programmer, which I doubt it could afford with the current VIP prices and the number of subscribers. If you try to look from a different point of view, you would be happy for getting a low-cost product of decent quality(actually it is the best text-based online mma sim). I am happy that Mike's focus has turned to working on the game engine and bringing a balanced gameplay. But you should understand that there are 30 people giving ideas, but just one person who has to work on them. Here we have a saying about this: "Many chieftains, but just a few Indians"

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

I have to agree with Bjorn on this one. Most of the games I play don't require real money to play, but they manage to keep up with times; providing maintenance and enough income to pay for programmers. (I assume the money generated from paid vip is fair amount.) If any case, if a business doesn't get enough for income to provide a sufficient service and/or growth then it's not very viable (and this fact alone requires attention). I'm guessing but if a business doesn't get enough energy generated (and keeping customers happy) it's probably because not enough energy is getting put back into it.

If we as paying customers new that improvements are less likely then at least we can save OUR time on NOT coming up with suggestions and investing our time and energy (on the forums) with hopes/ideas in making this a better game. I for one have given my last bit of input right here.

I will add that I offered Mike that I work for no money with the assumption that I could help out with some of the time consuming less intricate tasks in order to free up some of his time so he could work on the stuff that everyone's been hoping he would do. It seems he hasn't had time to be able to respond. Maybe he could get me to respond to messages from people (like me) saying ridiculous things like this?

• Upvote 3