(Nominations) Alliance Of The Year 2018

junglelord

I then have to nominate the Evil Empire, basically this Award is bullshit, as only VIPs have alliances, and each has their own, so guess who'll win, well the Alliance who gets most mebers voting....

not true... if you look in years past plenty of people nominated other alliances, and once voting happens, you can not vote for your own alliance.

and by your logic all business awards are bullshit as only VIP's can have businesses.

Looking back it has been allowed in the past. so it will be allowed now. PSE has been nominated

Nah it hasn't, but someone outside of said alliance usually follows up with a nomination for that alliance so that's why they are included.

I'm nominating YABAI - they are tied for most Division 1 wins this year alongside my own and realistically they have absolutely smashed it this year.

• Upvote 5

8 Musketeers. As Grant says they are tied with Yabai for most div 1 wins this year. Whoever wins Dec, if it’s one of them, will have a strong claim to be #1 alliance in the game - whatever the awards say!

Well said. I agree. 8 Musketeers

• Upvote 2