Photo

Contracts: Multiple Divisions, Transfers, Soft Relase

Contracts Multiple Divisions Transfer

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

Poll: Contracts (58 member(s) have cast votes)

Which ones do you like?(Multiple Choice)

1. Mulitple Divisions- No need to reneg everytime (50 votes [45.87%])

Percentage of vote: 45.87%

2. Transfers - Satifies both fighter and owner, gives fighter freedom to choose (33 votes [30.28%])

Percentage of vote: 30.28%

3. Soft Release/Non Exclusive - Less risk for org and fighter can fight often (25 votes [22.94%])

Percentage of vote: 22.94%

4. None! -_- (1 votes [0.92%])

Percentage of vote: 0.92%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 EzekelRAGE

EzekelRAGE

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 2,092 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 05:31 AM

1. One Contract But Multiple Divisions: Manger just goes to contract page. Then goes to the fighter, select which division and then submit. A message
goes to the org owner like feedback does. But this is asking the org owner to accept or decline the proposal. This way the org owner knows what's going on
and isnt taken be suprise when they see a guy in a division. If accepted the fighter will now show up in the division he/she requested, along with the original
division. Fights/Base/Win/Expiration all stay the same. Yes you can just send a reneg butowners oversee dozens/hundreds of fighters, I'm sure it can be a
headache trying to remember who can do what division as a backup.
Posted Image

2. Transfer Contract: Yep! this subject again. Since doing a total org buyout has it's hurdles. Why not just let the owner send out contracts to
sign under another org. After filling in Org ID number a contract is sent to the fighter listing all the current terms they are under. Same fights
remaining/base/win etc. Only difference is it lists a different org, the fighter can accept or decline. The fighter gets a say so in what org he
wants. Org owner doesn't have to worry about releasing a guy for a merger and risking him not signing when released.
Posted Image

3. Soft Release: Basically if an org owner clicks this, it acts as a ''soft release". An offer is sent to fighter asking if he wants to accept or
decline the soft release. If declined, nothing happens. If accepted, he is given a two week limit where he can fight/sign contract with
another org. His activity clause for the main org is paused as soon as he accepts the soft release. After the two week period the fighter
is returns to his original org like nothing happened. I was mainly thinking of orgs using this feature to release fighter for tournament
fights. One problem would be if you soft release a fighter and an org signs him to a contract longer than 2 weeks. Probably would be
simpler to give "exclusive" a checkbox. Unchecked, the fighter can sign anywhere and fight/accept offers from whichever
orgs he is signed with.
Posted Image

• Guests

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:01 AM

I am all for anything which allows me to organise fighters in different weight divisions without having to release them, re-sign them and then release them again and re-sign them to the original weight class. Even if it were done with a checkbox for a 'one off fight offer' that is next to the weight class when you are arranging matchups and is up to the managers to accept/decline the fight.

• Guests

Posted 07 June 2013 - 09:02 AM

It would definitely make many a life easier if we could have fighters signed for multiple divisions.

#4 warlord

warlord

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,874 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 09:06 AM

same to me as well with multiple divisions.

#5 embalmer

embalmer

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 591 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 01:52 PM

Well done

#6 Mentor

Mentor

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 5,306 posts
  • Interests:Games, MMA, Basketball
  • Manager Profile

Posted 13 June 2013 - 09:54 AM

#2 is huge, #1 would be nice. I do not mind #3 either. In general all these are legit ideas, especially #2 as the merge orgs thing has been talked about for ages now.

Moving fighters without needing to release them would be a HUGE HUGE HUGE addition to this game and as Rage mentioned, merges are a messy affair as the fighter could not want to move, this way it is done is a much better and more democratic fashion. Besides that a fighter could be transferred this way without actually closing either of the orgs, something which is done all the time with Super fights. Super fight contracts are a major thing because there have been cases where you release a guy and while on FA he gets some "ridiculous" offer which he starts to consider. In theory that consideration should not even be available because he is still on contract with his original org.

#7 JoeLang

JoeLang

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 3,728 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 06:03 AM

I'm all for any ideas that make booking fights and renegotiating contracts easier.
Awesome ideas mate.

14517053991445420289jn4YIJK.jpg

Sully's Bar & Grill - Now Open in London!

Click here for the latest news and updates!

Xp9mOmT.jpg?1    1376065122corporation4.png

#8 EzekelRAGE

EzekelRAGE

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 2,092 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:12 PM

Bump

• Guests

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:03 AM

that would be an awesome idea, helps a lot in running fight org

• Guests

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:45 PM

Double bump, unf unf.

#11 igorbyhenikov

igorbyhenikov

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,656 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 10:57 AM

Have Mike ever answered that why there isn't multiple division choice?

#12 Dee

Dee

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 4,568 posts
  • Interests:MMA, Jiujitsu, Art, Music, Good Times & Life
  • Manager Profile

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:26 AM

#1 yes please!
#2 hell yes!
#3 hmmm, sure why not?

:thumbup:

The Four Kings (305k ID) fight org in Helsinki -> org frontpage & smack talk thread.

14828644884k-logo.jpg

• Guests

Posted 12 July 2013 - 08:14 PM

Bump and a half. This would make what I'm dealing with right now so much simpler.

#14 THT

THT

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 346 posts
  • Interests:Muay Thai, K-1 Style.

P.S Joe Rogan is a twat!
  • Manager Profile

Posted 28 July 2013 - 10:48 PM

Definatley the weight classes option, it is by far the safest for Org owner and potentially gets the fighter more fights and with more potential hype.

hehquBy.jpgt4aEEaX.jpg xgQyZlQ.jpg

#15 BigJoeSullivan

BigJoeSullivan

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 332 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 10:19 PM

I'm down for anything that gives more contract options. I have one guy who likes to move divisions and I often try to arrange super fights so these ideas would really work well for me
Posted Image

• Guests

Posted 12 August 2013 - 08:14 AM

I think the Multi Divisional contracts is a brilliant idea. Would make running an Org so much easier.

#17 Eklund

Eklund

White Belt

• Manager
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:Muay Thai, BJJ, MMA etc.
  • Manager Profile

Posted 12 August 2013 - 12:28 PM

These are great ideas! I really hope they get some attention!

• Guests

Posted 13 August 2013 - 02:01 AM

I like the multiple division for sure! And also like the idea of soft release even if its for a 2 week period. that way you can go and fight for other titles if you're at that level.

#19 Widing

Widing

Black Belt

• 1,033 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 06:39 AM

Love all of these suggestions, especially suggestion number two which has been a problem for a long time.

1376065122corporation4.png                      

#20 EzekelRAGE

EzekelRAGE

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 2,092 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:56 PM

Bump

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Contracts, Multiple Divisions, Transfer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users