FA laundry

Ca9ers

Its a decent way for new managers to gain some cash if they are struggling imo, done it a few times myself.

and if someone who is actually new and ranked 1000+ wants an FA to enjoy playing the game and maybe learn some sliders when he has a skilled fighter tries to pick an FA what will happen? Nothing, he will not get the FA because some old player who is ranked higher than him picked him up for money laundering. It isn't a decent way. A decent way is to contribute to the community, write articles, write previews/reviews, create avatars, run companies - that's how you earn money and knowledge, not money raping FA's and making noobs quit because the game is boring as a NON-vip and it's even more boring when you have to be a non-vip and fight with a crappy 25 year old build.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I agree old managers should not be doing it, like i said its not a bad way for new players to get some extra cash from a FA if they can get one, and who knows the FA may have decent skills to help them learn a few tactics on the sliders, Of course there are other ways to that you can earn cash, easier ways even. but for cheating the game i have to disagree, if a little bit cash by a FA keeps a new player returning to build new fighters whats the problem?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I agree old managers should not be doing it, like i said its not a bad way for new players to get some extra cash from a FA if they can get one, and who knows the FA may have decent skills to help them learn a few tactics on the sliders, Of course there are other ways to that you can earn cash, easier ways even. but for cheating the game i have to disagree, if a little bit cash by a FA keeps a new player returning to build new fighters whats the problem?

1 of a 100 of FA's with cash go to the new player. After I came back for a little more than a month now I've been trying to get some FA's to start fighting for bigger $. I've managed to get 1 that had 40000$, the rest I shortlisted went to other managers who are ranked in the top 200 and got money raped. I think they should lose their cash when they get released to take a bit of cash out of this economy that is crashed now anyways.

1 of a 100 of FA's with cash go to the new player. After I came back for a little more than a month now I've been trying to get some FA's to start fighting for bigger $. I've managed to get 1 that had 40000$, the rest I shortlisted went to other managers who are ranked in the top 200 and got money raped. I think they should lose their cash when they get released to take a bit of cash out of this economy that is crashed now anyways.

I agree with you there, they should loss the cash if they are dropped.

That's a real discussion how to fix the overall economy. Not a huge fan of the tactic that this thread is about, you pick up an FA it honestly should be about his skills and the fact that he can actually make you money and win fights.

But at the same time the struggle is real if your a non vip noob, and honestly the more non vips contributing the better imo for the overall game, so if what hes doing is really helping him (probably more help than anyone else was willing to give to him) be competitive.

• Upvote 1

Another idea to help non-vip members to become VIP members is to give a first time VIP discount. Let's say a new player could buy 3 month vip for 5$ instead of 10. The second purchase would be business as usual.

• Upvote 1