Fighte Slots change to Fighters & Staff Slots?

MMATycoon

How would the corner man work, what if I had a fight in New York and a fight in Vegas on the same night? Would the computer just automaticly put him at both, or would I have to chose? Also if both fights were in New York would he corner both? I am all for improvments and extra slots. I would buy 5 more today just for sparbots if I could. I may be the only 1 but I like all the new changes to training and fighting, I have had a good amount of wins since then.

i am for these ideas. the way i see it, just like everything else that people suggest, if you want to use it then go for it, but if you think it's stupid then don't use it. some people act like if something is put into place then it becomes required. however, i would like to know a bit more about how these features would work before seeing them go into effect, but i understand that this is just a brainstorming phase at this point.

lastly, the personal assistant part of this seems a bit silly to me b/c our fighters already book their own flights so why can't they change their own clothes and supplements? that's like being able to do trig, but not being able to do algebra.

i just hope conerman is not too powerful ,or make fighters hiddens useless ;

yea, you dont ever want it to get to the point of where "oh damn, my opponent has a cornerman. i HAVE to have one too, to win". that would be a shame.

hopefully it would be something to were you actually have to scout your cornerman out. if you pick a guy to corner a fight for you then it's just as much of a chance that he may give you bad advice, as good. it would just depend on his intelligence and your selection skills....the most important thing - it keeps things unknown

you see it all the time in real life fights where a cornerman will tell a fighter that he's winning. but he's obviously losing or much closer than he lets on at least. in my opinion that's a moment when a cornerman negatively effects a fight. almost like the cornerman has no competence about what's going on or just too blindly confident himself to see that his fighter is actually losing

• 2 months later...

Ya I have a couple of my original creations that are decent fighters but will never amount to anything great due to being created when I first was learning the system and starting them out at 22, but I love them to death. I would love to have another option for them than seeing them on my retired list or worse being picked up by someone and possibly seeing them loses a ton of fights. I would be really happy if we did something with it.

Don't you see what you've just done?! My god I can't believe you've gone and opened this door....

Ok where are you Sackett? You know you're gonna lead this into the Broken Halo Strip Club...

Great idea on all counts Mr. Tycoon.

:smile_anim: Sorry I'm late. That is exactly what i was thinking when I read his post. I really do think that since the front page has been changed this game has been lacking in the tits department. Since Towers got to it first i will spare you all the advertisement for BHP's Shaolin Strip......this time, BUT someday.......Some Day :dancing:

yup...that's the plan, face! :)

i REALLY don't wanna cut some of these guys...i luv them like children...e-children wit no feelings. ;)

Plus you don't need to feed them or drive them to soccer practice.

i REALLY don't wanna cut some of these guys...i luv them like children...e-children wit no feelings. ;)

I couldn't agree more.

I don't want anyone else to manage any of my homegrowns, they'll retire under me and hopefully coach and corner the fuck out of some yongsters later.

Silly aint it,,lol,, grown men, lovingly pitting their e-children against each other. :baaasmiley:

i must have put the wrong emPHAsis on the wrong syllAHble when i read that; i thought you meant you were going to cut them when this is implemented. D'oh!

I would like to see this too.

My worry tho is that it may harm the fight or maybe to much of a help. If it fails one time for me due to cornerman I prolly wont ever use it again and take my chances without one. I dont feel that Greg Jackson and his camp make a HUGE difference on fighters winning, so I see the point in a cornerman.

How would this affect non-vip?