Tale of the Tape Hidden

Ikkitakeda

Top fighters will have better hiddens like granite chin or solid chin then ko power, reasonable heart and confidence.

Intelligent gets the sack in general among top managers, though if his hiddens via tott are good then an iq test shows good intelligence then thats a bonus.

My best fighters have been borderline retards.

• Upvote 2

Well then i think I will actually give him a go guys and see how he does. Afterall I know I have another guy I have to sack and already have to wait to do so. So with the extra time put into him maybe I should train and see how fast his learning curve is to decide. Does that sound like the right move since the big 3 aren't necessarily bad but just not high?

Short term with the right training he could win some. Long term lack of hiddens would be a serious problem. Might need to drop some weight as well because chin/ko power look more important to me at bigger weights.

I have him on weight loss supplement and was going to have him fight at 205 but didn't know he would be able to make weight. So had that changing. Is there a list anywhere to weight vs conditioning to know like what percent you can cut for every whole number in conditioning? That way I can use that in the future for when I get my VIP and get 10 slots to create fighters. I know what weight I want them vs height and what they will be able to make.

I have him on weight loss supplement and was going to have him fight at 205 but didn't know he would be able to make weight. So had that changing. Is there a list anywhere to weight vs conditioning to know like what percent you can cut for every whole number in conditioning? That way I can use that in the future for when I get my VIP and get 10 slots to create fighters. I know what weight I want them vs height and what they will be able to make.

this is with max conditioning to get full cut

http://www.mmatycoon.info/index.php?title=Cutting_weight

• Upvote 1

Top fighters will have better hiddens like granite chin or solid chin then ko power, reasonable heart and confidence.

Intelligent gets the sack in general among top managers, though if his hiddens via tott are good then an iq test shows good intelligence then thats a bonus.

My best fighters have been borderline retards.

how dare you talk about cody garbrandt like that