The Group

Trump2020

Who is pissing and moaning? I am just asking simple questions trying to get people involved in the game so that we know more about what is going on and managers who are not part of The Group can also have a voice.

To be fair everyday I've logged on and looked on the forum for the last 2 weeks at least you've posted in the forum bitching about this that or another (whether wrong or right). It's not exactly the best look for a noob to see that daily on the forums, so in turn to a degree I feel like your heart is in the right place but you could be causing a bit of damage yourself by constantly pointing oit the flaws in the game rather than exploiting the positives.

I think we all agree the game needs changes but nothings gonna get solved over night.

• Upvote 5

To be fair everyday I've logged on and looked on the forum for the last 2 weeks at least you've posted in the forum bitching about this that or another (whether wrong or right). It's not exactly the best look for a noob to see that daily on the forums, so in turn to a degree I feel like your heart is in the right place but you could be causing a bit of damage yourself by constantly pointing oit the flaws in the game rather than exploiting the positives.

I think we all agree the game needs changes but nothings gonna get solved over night.

I understand but I still would love to see some transparency in what The Group is doing.

• Downvote 2

closed for now -- no use going back and fourth with each other -- this is why a smaller group was made to keep from the back and fourth arguments -- its been said what is going on right now so we just wait till its finished

so true

• Upvote 4