Synchronicity's Face/Off - Official Smack Talk Thread

FrankyFin

Well, Kishion apparently has chosen not to respond to me any further unless it's privately on Discord. 

I can't make the guy come clean. The fact that he refuses to answer the most important questions on the forum says volumes about his intentions.

Some might reason that he only reported the glitch to Mike so he could torpedo his competition.

Some might think he knowingly has/had dirty cash himself and tried to camouflage it by dubious (at the very least) means.

I'm done with it for now. 

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

I usually stay out of drama but this drama has some pretty wide reaching implications so I'm going willing to throw elbows (figuratively) with people as this plays out.

One thing I will say, and I hope most people will agree, is please don't  drag Hec into just because he works for Kishion.

Hec's a good dude and he's an absolute pleasure to work with. He works with everyone and does an excellent job for whoever it's for.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, DeadDisney said:

Well, Kishion apparently has chosen not to respond to me any further unless it's privately on Discord. 

I can't make the guy come clean. The fact that he refuses to answer the most important questions on the forum says volumes about his intentions.

Some might reason that he only reported the glitch to Mike so he could torpedo his competition.

Some might think he knowingly has/had dirty cash himself and tried to camouflage it by dubious (at the very least) means.

I'm done with it for now. 

Here is a Dropbox link

You see the ss of chuck saying how much money he'll give me. You will see me telling that to mike along with the SS being included.

You will see a SS of an event I did and how much I lost that was one of them. No I wasnt trying to minipulate anything. My org is #1 when I use more normal amount of ads every week. I have no need to do this. I also threw the rest away when I closed Savage fightwear (current savage fightwear is actually old core combat.) I dont have screens of that as i dont have screens of everything i do believe it or not. All of my current funds are posted in the "PPV orgs dropping like flies" thread.

https://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?/topic/68499-ppv-orgs-dropping-like-flies/page/3/

You will also see screenshots with proof of how I get my money, countless SS of my buying VIP.

You will also see what I specifically sent to mike, it was linked to events that lost money, links to old threads of mods exposing him as a cheater, and SS of his ridiculous contracts for 1k-500 p4p fighters.

Thats all he needed to investigate. From their he came to his own conclusion

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nnkmjc9pudplmf6/AAD7annTzkQILwS1NmNHAqtqa?dl=0

I'm done going back and forth about this. Only reason I answered is cause if I don't you guys say things like "it speaks volumes"

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

Crazy how much praise this "snitching" thread gets 

Funny there is butch participating with no push back for the "Snitching".... Interesting

Weird how when its multis (way less game breaking than glitch money) or "Poaching" everyone is really quick to be upset. Hardworking people wasting there money while other just steal it from the game on the other hand? Totally cool.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

1 minute ago, andy808 said:

No one cares about your conveniently edited screenshots that fit your narrative. Anyone with an IQ greater than a spatula knows not to deal with a hypocritical dumb fuck that cries to the teacher cause he thinks hes not getting his way and doesn't have any friends

This a moment for self reflection biro, learn and grow and maybe one day you can learn how to have and keep a friend in the very distant future

Nothing is edited. Crazy how when people literally have nothing to fall back on they talk shit out there ass.

Do I need to screen record and upload now? What will satisfy oh great Andy. Funny how you keep saying I don't have any friends when I do. You're just a really angry and sad person. I'm done with this. Go be a jerk somewhere else and stop harrasing me. You've hated me from day 1 with 0 reason. Its fucking weird. Still calling me someone else's name like a weirdo. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

8 minutes ago, andy808 said:

Always playing the victim and depression card. No one who's seriously depressed brings up their depression, especially for a whole forum of randoms to see and laugh at your cringe absurd fakeness. And your vast multis dont count as friends

I literally didnt even bring it up right there what are you talking about? And I don't have vast multis. All you do is talk out your fucking ass dude leave me alone.

Literally just called out your weirdo bully behavior.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Ok man I think you have dragged the great name of Synchronicity through the mud enough.  Do us all a favor and if you are going to have a ginormous bitch session move it to another thread rather then doing it in the thread of the most storied Org this game has seen.  All this belly aching does nothing for Syn but give it a bad name.  

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

Just now, rjs2442 said:

Ok man I think you have dragged the great name of Synchronicity through the mud enough.  Do us all a favor and if you are going to have a ginormous bitch session move it to another thread rather then doing it in the thread of the most storied Org this game has seen.  All this belly aching does nothing for Syn but give it a bad name.  

You're right I won't respond to these stuff anymore. Sorry to every manager apart of this great organization. You guys don't deserve this drama.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

2 hours ago, Icon73 said:

Here is a Dropbox link

You see the ss of chuck saying how much money he'll give me. You will see me telling that to mike along with the SS being included.

You will see a SS of an event I did and how much I lost that was one of them. No I wasnt trying to minipulate anything. My org is #1 when I use more normal amount of ads every week. I have no need to do this. I also threw the rest away when I closed Savage fightwear (current savage fightwear is actually old core combat.) I dont have screens of that as i dont have screens of everything i do believe it or not. All of my current funds are posted in the "PPV orgs dropping like flies" thread.

https://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?/topic/68499-ppv-orgs-dropping-like-flies/page/3/

You will also see screenshots with proof of how I get my money, countless SS of my buying VIP.

You will also see what I specifically sent to mike, it was linked to events that lost money, links to old threads of mods exposing him as a cheater, and SS of his ridiculous contracts for 1k-500 p4p fighters.

Thats all he needed to investigate. From their he came to his own conclusion

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nnkmjc9pudplmf6/AAD7annTzkQILwS1NmNHAqtqa?dl=0

I'm done going back and forth about this. Only reason I answered is cause if I don't you guys say things like "it speaks volumes"

That's a lot to unpack there, so I'll just start off by saying that the first link is to a thread page that didn't prove anything you said as far as I can tell.

You posted all of that and still didn't answer VERY simple questions. How about just answering these:

1) Why the blue hell did you (allegedly) pump 25 million dollars of glitched cash into your own org's advertising and try to pass that off as throwing it away?

2) How much money did Chuck give you?

3) Can you give us an estimate on the date you suspected Chuck's involvement in the glitch?

4) Why didn't you just report the glitched cash to Mike instead of dumping it into Synchronicity's advertising?

Those are four easy questions that you keep ignoring. How about answering those truthfully? Stay on topic please.

• Upvote 7

36 minutes ago, Icon73 said:

Crazy how much praise this "snitching" thread gets 

Funny there is butch participating with no push back for the "Snitching".... Interesting

Weird how when its multis (way less game breaking than glitch money) or "Poaching" everyone is really quick to be upset. Hardworking people wasting there money while other just steal it from the game on the other hand? Totally cool.

Go snitch to mike some more pussy!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

On 10/7/2021 at 6:12 PM, TycoonHec said:

SYN 839 Previews! 

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Yodsawan Sitsongrit Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Marcello Sosa

145 lbs, Synchronicity

(c) Yodsawan Sitsongrit vs Marcello Sosa (1)
Featherweight Championship

Since his September 12th defeat, Sitsongrit (35-13) took a month off to recuperate and get his mind right before defending his featherweight crown. The fighter who once held both the Bantam and Featherweight Titles now only holds one and will be defending it against arguably the most difficult contender he has ever faced in Marcello "Hurricane" Sosa (18-2-1). Sosa, who like Sitsongrit, is a standup fighter with elite level skills. He trains with some of the most dangerous fighters in the world, like that of Kilo Maluga, Mohammed Kahn and Badr Al Din. Sosa is the real deal and is not always focused on getting a knockout as much as he is focused on getting just getting that victory. Fight fans can expect for this fight to go the distance as neither guy has really ever been stopped by any of their previous opponents. Fight Fans of Syn may not be too familiar with Sosa, but prior to his arrival he was considered the champion of HFC for a long time. Now, the champion of SYN recognizes his rivals arrival and looks to derail the hype train in a performance that will captivate the masses. In comparing their recent stats Sitsongrit is the more aggressive of the two often throwing more strikes on average than Sosa and having higher accuracy in doing so. Critics are concerned that Sosa taking on Sitsongrit will leave him like a deer in the headlights under the bright lights of Syn. So we reached out to his training partner Kilo Maluga, the number one fighter in the world and he just scoffed. What I think we can expect is a very aggressive fight with both fighters looking to make an absolute statement. One guy is coming off a depressing loss of losing his title and the other guy is making massive waves entering into the best organization of the world. It will be a showdown of the very best featherweights in the world and you wont want to miss this one. Save it on your PBP now!

I think the better question is...

Sosa the Sitsongrit Slayer?

• Upvote 1

1415893171image.jpg      145 lbs, Synchronicity                    
                            Official Rankings        

-Bantamweight-                                               -Featherweight-

Obi Wan Kenobi ▲ 1                                                      Marcello Sosa ▲ 1
               Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Obi Wan Kenobi                                                                          Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Marcello Sosa 

1 - Wayne Williams ▼ 1                                                           1 - Do Ho Joy ▲ 1   
 2 - Yodsawan Sitsongrit                                                          2 - Edson Bidon Barbosa ▲ 1    
 3 - Night Crawler                                                                        3 - Elazar Shalit ▲ 1
 4 - Quan Le                                                                                    4 - Dick Caunt  ▲ 3    
 5 - Eero Jukola                                                                             5 - Brayden Point 
 6 - Juan Pique                                                                              6 - Aishah Bin Sari 
 7 - Peter Narz ▲ 4                                                                       7 - Gemellus Axius ▲ 2
 8 - Lewis Burwell Puller ▼ 1                                                   8 - Akio Kurosaki    
 9 - Roger Andermatt ▼ 1                                                         9 - Taylor Jack ▲ 1  
 10 - Takashi Yoshida ▼ 1                                                         10 - Jerry Azumah ▲ 1   

-Lightweight-                                         -Welterweight-

Arzlan Bathory                                                              Herb Krison     
            Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Arzlan Bathory                                                                       Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Herb Krison

1 - Osiris Egyptian                                                                  1 - Dylan Peterson 
 2 - Artturi Reinikainen                                                          2 - Dany Crosby ▲ 1  
 3 - Domenico Mazziotti                                                       3 - Roberto Duranto ▼ 1 
 4 - James Cole ▲ 1                                                                4 - Long Hung Dong ▲ 1  
 5 - Yusuke Urameshi ▼ 1                                                    5 - Summa Sector ▲ 1  
 6 - Jason Stackhouse                                                          6 - Nick Graves ▲ 1   
 7 - Jay Simon                                                                            7 - Valerio Bartoli ▲ 1
 8 - Sao Alela                                                                             8 - Demon Monkey ▲ 1   
 9 - Sasha Beliy                                                                         9 - Angus MacArthur li ▲ 1
10 - Thomas Maeda                                                               10 - Jim Jones Jr ▲ 1

-Middleweight-                                        -Light Heavyweight- 

Ispa Mfer                                                                              Tong Po   
        Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Ispa Mfer                                                                     Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Tong Po 

1 - Gaultier Girard ▲ 1                                                               1 - Cerberus Dionisy 
  2 - Jean-Claude Marceau ▼ 1                                               2 - Just Whymer    
  3 - Odchigin Khadan 
                                                                3 - Mantak Garuda   
  4 - Ispa Murhaa ▲ 7                                                                   4 - Badr Al Din     
  5 - Ciro Terranova ▼ 1                                                               5 - Julio Cruzeiro 
  6 - Latrobe Arundel ▼ 1                                                            6 - Don Bronson  
  7 - Hannu Karpo ▼ 1                                                                   7 - Arthur Pendragon 
  8 - Aurelius Augustus ▼ 1                                                       8 - Bull Mfer   
  9 - Serafim Lupei ▼ 1                                                                 9 - Jeremy Jones          
  10 - Donnie Larkin ▼ 1                                                       10 - Rhymin Slayin 

-Heavyweight-                                  

Kilo Maluga                                                                 Pound-for-pound

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Kilo Maluga                                                                       top-10.jpg

1 -  Yardbird Knox                                                                             1 - Kilo Maluga
2 - Mark Kerr                                                                                      2 - Tong Po 
3 - Gary Sparxx                                                                                3 - Ispa Mfer ▲ 3
4 - Joao Cajo Branca                                                                     4 - Arzlan Bathory ▼ 1
5 - Jorge Cruz Jr                                                                             5 - Herb Krison ▼ 1 
6 - Heavy Rain                                                                                  6 - Wayne Williams 
7 - Ulysses Blazkov                                                                        7 - Marcello Sosa ▲ 4
8 - Yago Steve                                                                                  8 - Dany Crosby ▲ 3
9 - Inspektor Bee                                                                            9 - Do Ho Joy ▼ 2
10 - Cedric De Boise                                                                     10 - Just Whymer ▼ 1

• Upvote 1

1415893171image.jpg      145 lbs, Synchronicity                    
                            Official Rankings        

-Bantamweight-                                               -Featherweight-

Obi Wan Kenobi                                                             Marcello Sosa 
               Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Obi Wan Kenobi                                                                          Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Marcello Sosa 

1 - Wayne Williams                                                                   1 - Do Ho Joy   
 2 - Yodsawan Sitsongrit                                                          2 - Edson Bidon Barbosa    
 3 - Night Crawler                                                                        3 - Elazar Shalit 
 4 - Quan Le                                                                                    4 - Dick Caunt     
 5 - Vadim Golovkin ▲ 6                                                            5 - Brayden Point 
 6 - Eero Jukola ▼ 1                                                                     6 - Aishah Bin Sari 
 7 - Juan Pique ▼ 1                                                                      7 - Gemellus Axius 
 8 - Peter Narz ▼ 1                                                                       8 - Akio Kurosaki    
 9 - Lewis Burwell Puller ▼ 1                                                   9 - Taylor Jack 
 10 - Tom Thomas ▲ 1                                                               10 - Jerry Azumah   

-Lightweight-                                         -Welterweight-

Arzlan Bathory                                                              Herb Krison     
            Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Arzlan Bathory                                                                       Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Herb Krison

1 - Artturi Reinikainen ▲ 1                                                  1 - Dylan Peterson 
 2 - Domenico Mazziotti ▲ 1                                               2 - Dany Crosby   
 3 - Osiris Egyptian ▼ 2                                                        3 - Roberto Duranto  
 4 - James Cole                                                                        4 - Long Hung Dong   
 5 - Yusuke Urameshi                                                            5 - Summa Sector   
 6 - Jason Stackhouse                                                          6 - Angus MacArthur li ▲ 3   
 7 - Jay Simon                                                                            7 - Nick Graves ▼ 1 
 8 - Sao Alela                                                                             8 - Valerio Bartoli ▼ 1     
 9 - Sasha Beliy                                                                        9 - Jim Jones Jr ▲ 1 
10 - Koichi Kamei ▲ 1                                                            10 - Ri Zaadha ▲ 1

-Middleweight-                                        -Light Heavyweight- 

Ispa Mfer                                                                              Tong Po   
        Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Ispa Mfer                                                                     Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Tong Po 

1 - Gaultier Girard                                                                       1 - Just Whymer ▲ 1     
  2 - Jean-Claude Marceau                                                       2 - Badr Al Din ▲ 2    
  3 - Ciro Terranova ▲ 2
                                                              3 - Cerberus Dionisy ▼ 2     
  4 - Odchigin Khadan ▼ 1                                                         4 - Mantak Garuda ▼ 1    
  5 - Ispa Murhaa ▼ 1                                                                   5 - Julio Cruzeiro 
  6 - Randy The Show ▲ 5                                                         6 - Don Bronson  
  7 - Latrobe Arundel ▼ 1                                                           7 - Arthur Pendragon 
  8 - Conrad Tama Ginty ▲ 3                                                   8 - Bull Mfer   
  9 - Serafim Lupei                                                                       9 - Jeremy Jones          
  10 - Hannu Karpo ▼ 3                                                      10 - Rhymin Slayin 

-Heavyweight-                                  

Kilo Maluga                                                                 Pound-for-pound

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Kilo Maluga                                                                       top-10.jpg

1 -  Yardbird Knox                                                                             1 - Kilo Maluga
2 - Mark Kerr                                                                                      2 - Tong Po 
3 - Gary Sparxx                                                                                3 - Arzlan Bathory ▲ 1
4 - Joao Cajo Branca                                                                     4 - Ispa Mfer ▼ 1
5 - Yago Steve ▲ 3                                                                         5 - Herb Krison  
6 - Jorge Cruz Jr ▼ 1                                                                     6 - Marcello Sosa ▲ 1 
7 - Heavy Rain ▼ 1                                                                          7 - Dany Crosby ▲ 1
8 - Inspektor Bee ▲ 1                                                                    8 - Do Ho Joy ▲ 1 
9 - Cedric De Boise ▲ 1                                                                9 - Obi Wan Kenobi ▲ 2 
10 - Ulysses Blazkov ▼ 3                                                            10 - Just Whymer 

• Like 1

RUMOR MILL! 

Ladies and Gentleman do we have a serious rumor going around that you do not want to miss out. Reports are flooding in that the Light Heavyweight Champion of SYN has just signed a new contract to compete in the Heavyweight Division and will potentially take on the Heavyweight Champion, Kilo Maluga!

Earlier today, as you can see by looking at a few posts above, Kilo Maluga had called out the #2 pound for pound king stirring up both excitement and confusion. 

It would honestly be shocking if Tong Po would move up to fight anyone else than the literal Goat right now. 

Lets do a quick deep dive and potential fight analysis of these two phenomenal athletes:

205 lbs, SynchronicityMixed Martial Arts Fighter - Tong Po  Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Kilo Maluga205 lbs, Synchronicity

#2 Tong Po vs Kilo Maluga #1

Since his arrival into Syn, Tong Po has been nothing but devastating putting all four of his Syn opponents in an unconscious state. Po has received legendary status as the martial artist of our time! From head kick knockouts to a barrage of punches there is no question that this guy is one of the absolute greatest strikers that we have ever seen. With all that shared, he is looking to not only move up in weight but compete against arguably the Goat in Kilo "BloodBath" Maluga a fighter who has ran through his opponents putting them in a critical state each and every time. Kilo, the long time holder of the SYN Heavyweight Title is always looking for the next challenger to his throne.

Kilo vs Po is not going to be a matchup where two guys look to hold each other against the cage or one guy goes for takedowns every few seconds. This will one hundred percent be a bout that is all about striking. The hype behind this fight could go down as one of the most viewed fights of all time and if it comes to fruition better believe I am buying my tickets for this one. 

Tong Po was actually once a heavyweight fighter. Not a lot of fans were around back when he first began his martial arts career but he went on to score 17 victories in the 265lbs division. Moving up to Heavyweight is not going to be that big of a problem for Po who is also known to have some world class sparring partners who will be preparing him every step of the way in Jean Claude Marceau and Little Bunny over at Little Lebowski Urban Achievers Gymnasium in New York. 

When it comes to sparring partners, not many have the caliber of talent in the gym that Convicted Fight Club have and with Kilo training with Al Din, Sosa, and Khan you can imagine he will continue to be more than well prepared for their encounter. Although Maluga is 7 years younger there is a massive advantage in weight for the Champion and if he does in fact battle Po we can be sure he would use that to his advantage. 

I could see it now. The lights go dark. The Fans begin screaming. The classic gray lights start shining around the stadium. JUNGLE begins to play. Kilo steps out and the crowd goes beserk! He sports his classic Tony Montana Convicted gear. The Heavyweight Champion of the world glaring down his opponent the Light Heavyweight King who has decimated his competition, Tong Po. Po  who had just come out to some of his classic muay thai music.  The stares between these two could allow us to cut the tension with a knife! Imagine the face off. Imagine when the referee says, "Lets Get it On!" Undoubtedly the most excited for a fight I have ever been!

Will we see a knockout in under a minute?! Will we see a flying knee or a thunderous hook? Will we see a five round brawl that gives us a decision half of us disagree with? Will there be buckets of blood? Will we see a two division champion or a Heavyweight Goat emphasize his dominance? I have so many questions!

I will be one hundred percent honest and say I saw this fight over the weekend but never thought either fighter would want to take the risk in fighting each other. But if the rumors that we are seeing are real than we have to say that both their managers and fighters are absolute kings for making this happen. This is a fighters fight and I can not wait for the Play By Play of this one.

Now because its all still a rumor and we aren't sold I wont do any sort of actual fight analysis but I will say this, I wouldn't expect this fight to happen until late November early December. It is reported that Tong Po is a little injured from his last fight and will need time to recover for that as well as time to bulk up as Kilo walks around at a staggering 260lbs and Po is at a reported 213lbs. 

Anyway, we will continue to watch how this all unfolds. If you, like me, are dead set on watching this fight, give me a green arrow below!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

SYN 843 The Preview

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Herb Krison Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Dylan Peterson
170 lbs, Synchronicity

Herb Krison vs Dylan Peterson 

Welterweight Championship Fight

Krison vs Peterson is one of those fights that has everyone's mouth watering for the action that will go down. You have two high level martial artists at the peak of their game about to go mayhem against one another in a five round scheduled bout. Dylan Peterson (20-7) is currently on a  five fight winning streak out scoring his opponents and forces the takedowns to pummel them on the ground. His ground and pound is absolutely terrifying landing hellacious shots on his opponents who he often makes look like fish out of water. Despite being well known for taking his opponents down and bashing their brains in, Peterson is also quite skilled in his stand up. Often a bit reserved in his striking he tends to throw shots he knows he can land. When he takes on Herb Krison (38-20-1) he will have to be more accurate than ever as the Champion is not one to let an opponent escape danger so easily. Often throwing a multitude of strikes, Krison is as dangerous as they come when it is in the striking range. Having been taken down before in some of his previous matchups you can bet that Krison knows exactly what his opponents game plan is and will look to counter it every step of the way. Krison, who avenged his most recent loss, will probably have a mental mountain to climb in taking on a guy who is known for both his grappling as well as his knockouts. In a fight of this magnitude for the welterweight strap, I truly believe we will see these two competitors at their very best. I think the winning strategy for Krison is to know he can not take this opponent lightly and be ready to punish him when he throws any of his wild strikes but at the same time to know that Peterson has the ability to knock him into orbit if he lets his guard down at the slightest. 

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Domenico Mazziotti Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Jason Stackhouse

Domenico Mazziotti vs Jason Stackhouse 

Lightweight Matchup

Two guys who are the very top of the lightweight division square off in what will hopefully propel their career in the right direction. Domenico Mazziotti (27-9-1) Is a former SYN and former Alpha-1 Champion. Since his arrival into SYN, Mazziotti has a record of 3-2 with one of those wins being a highly debated split decision. With skeptics and naysayers lurking around the corner, Mazziotti looks to prove that he truly is the best lightweight in the world by stopping Stackhouse in violent fashion and collecting his 16th knockout victory. His opponent in Jason Stackhouse (23-10-2) is undeniably one of the biggest threats in the entire division and considers that Mazziotti will not make it to hear the end of the 2nd round before he is laid unconscious. Stackhouse, who has scored twenty knockouts himself, knows a thing or two about putting the lights out. With a very aggressive skill set, Stackhouse looks to unleash his fists the moment the bell sounds. It was just about a month ago now when the mma world stood up in disbelief as Stackhouse had missed most of his shots against Osiris and was finished in the first 90 seconds of the fight. He was so out of it that when the interviewer came up to him he said, "if a tree falls in the woods, its still a tree aint it?" Not many people understood this but many were concerned about his health and still many are wondering if he is getting in the cage too soon against a phenom like Mazziotti. I had a chance to connect wtih Stackhouse's gym mates who shared with me that they are fully confident in Stackhouses ability to bounce back and that Mazziotti will be fully surprised at how he has improved. Mazziotti, who was completely outpointed in his last outing against the Champion Bathory. Bathory out struck him in every single way and according to reports from the Gym of Mazziotti, he is looking to that title shot once again and completely destroy anyone who gets in his way. 

SYN PREVIEW 844 

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Marcello Sosa   Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Do Ho Joy

145 lbs, Synchronicity

Marcello Sosa vs Do Ho Joy

Featherweight Championship

When Marcello Sosa came into Syn, the world stood silent. There was so much hype around his arrival but a genuine disbelief encircled many minds that the young Columbian from the cartels could actually compete with the likes of Sitsongrit. In a very close decision, Sosa pulled off the victory after controlling the clinch and putting Sitsongrit, a once two division champion, in a losing streak. Sosa, who now looks to take aim and fire at the division will find himself glaring at Do Ho Joy on Sunday Night in a match that is sure to generate massive hype for the division. Typically known for his knockouts, Do Ho Joy truly enjoys swinging for the fences and dropping his opponents. The South Korean fans go crazy when their warrior goes to do battle and truly hope that this will be his moment he will finally lift the SYN title and be able to parade it like he did with all his past championships. Joy who is nine years older than his opponent in Sosa,  believes that his experience will reign supreme and he will be able to pull off the victory come Sunday Night. Tensions have arisen in Los Angeles and there is now reportedly violence in the streets as a gang war has ensued by a Columbian Cartel and the South Korean Mafia. Reports are claiming that this is massively due to the scheduled fight this weekend but there has yet to be any truth to that. We have reached out to Syn leadership and there seems to be no word on any of that. In regards to the actual matchup, I believe we will see Sosa look to engage and dominate in the clinch and Joy prefer to stay in striking range. The Hurricane is not known to be as aggressive as his older opponent but is known to be as violent if not more violent in the cage. I recently was able to connect with some outside sources who shared with me their concern about the outcome of this fight and how the streets of LA will look for this. A hashtag leading up to this matchup has swarmed social media, #SOSASeason is been trending all week. Apparently, Sosa Season is a Hashtag used to describe the fight week for their fighter and the expected performance he will put on for his fans. All in all fight fans, I would say this may not be one you want to watch in bars as there are sure to be fights that break out but expect a full five round brawl that will leave us all amazed at the martial arts caliber of these two guys. 

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Nick Graves  Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Summa Sector

Nick Graves vs Summa Sector 
Welterweight Matchup

Two newer Syn fighters who have both recently suffered a loss to the number one contender in Dylan Peterson, look to square off against one another in a welterweight matchup that is expected to shake up the rankings. Nick Graves (46-13), is by all accounts a knockout artist and veteran of the sport. At just 36 years of age he believes he has hit his peak and thinks he has what it takes to be the next Syn champion before the year is over. To do that, he has to get through one tough competitors in Summa Sector (14-3), Despite being relatively new to the mma game, the 29 year old fighting out of Los Angeles will be happy to know he is fighting in his own backyard and believes that the stadium will be chanting his name. This has never been anything that concerned the iron fisted Graves before as he does not mind being considered the underdog or on enemy turf, he just likes to watch his opponents collapse before his very eyes. Both guys will look to keep this fight at striking range while Graves will be a little more focused on utilizing more strikes than his opponent. Summa Sector has never faced an opponent at this dangerous of a level, he will have to be absolutely sure that if he throws he lands as he does not want to be countered by one of those bombs that Graves gives out so freely. Many fight fans have speculated that Sector will be taking this fight to the clinch and look to out perform his opponent there and attempt to score a knockout victory. Although much emphasis has been placed on the Graves knockout ability, much is to be said that Sector has almost all of his wins by knockout as well. What fight fans are being treated to then is a slug fest of epic proportions where we can see either one fall at any point. The question is then do you side with the experience or the youthfulness of a fighter? This will be my prediction for knockout of the night. I can imagine from when that bell sounds every fight fan in LA will be on their feet with a majority chanting Sectors name hoping he can pull it off. 

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Latrobe Arundel  Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Conrad Tama Ginty

Latrobe Arundel vs Conrad Tama Ginty
Middleweight Matchup

Another two guys relatively new to SYN step in against one another in what is expected to be a real fight of the night contender. Two PFC veterans who never had the chance to square off against one another finally have the opportunity this weekend as Latrobe Arundel (31-8) looks to get back on the winning side of things when he takes aim to knock out Conrad Tama Ginty (23-11). These two fighters who are truly entering the prime of their careers and ready to make a statement sending shockwaves throughout their division. Arundel was formerly recognized around the world as the PFC champion, when SYN took over PFC the Arundel and the rest of the PFC roster merged on over. Since coming into SYN, Arundel has yet find his groove and get on the path of victory. Knowing that Ginty who has gone through several managers recently, may look to expose some of their unfamiliarity and capitalize on it getting the victory. These two men are as elite as it gets and personally I believe this is the beginning of a classic trilogy where we see them square off multiple times in the coming years. Ginty on the other hand has earned quick success since coming over to SYN and believes he can keep that hype going handing Arundel his third loss in a row. This will undeniably be the most tactical of all fights this weekend and personally I am stoked this is on the undercard of the Sosa Joy fight! 

• Upvote 3