Hurry up 370k

With a 369K org you will have lots of experienced managers anyway not creating until 370 and you will be guaranteed several competitor orgs and a sharp drop-off in new recruits as soon as 370 hits. Sounds like an uphill struggle to me, but sure it would give the 369K:ers a purpose in life other than being noob traps.

I agree, but at the same time how would it be different/worse than waiting for 370k? I mean, you get the benefit of establishing the org and getting a system down prior to 370k. It gives us managers a reason to accept making a 369k fighter when otherwise we might consider making a can crusher to help dwindle the ID range. (as you stated) And, at 370k you have more orgs competing for talent, but your org is the one that is already up and running. A simple new creation tournament would be an easy way to compete with the 370k guys off the bat. We all love those creation tournaments! lol

With all that being said... I'm still waiting for 370k to make any more projects. lol But hey, if we all just make one or two can crushers that we can sack within 14 days.. 1 immediately and 1 in 2 weeks... we can maybe get to 370k a little faster?

• Downvote 1

We can create at 370 and I'll slap you around like old times. How's Chicago? Heard it's a wonderful place this time of year.

I created a bunch of guys when i came back. Ive never been know for my patience, I cant imagine waiting for a month or so just to create projects. Unless something has drastically changed (lol, we all know mike by now) if you have a good fighter you can be competitive in good orgs by 25. Thats the goal, not preying on noobs in ID orgs.

Chicago is and always will be a shithole. I got rid of my rental properties in the south burbs and bought a giant derelict farmhouse about a year and a half ago about 40 miles south of the city. Theres almost no where else in the country i can make the great wages in my trade that i do here, so i moved the family as far from the city as i can stomach driving every day.

I created a bunch of guys when i came back. Ive never been know for my patience, I cant imagine waiting for a month or so just to create projects. Unless something has drastically changed (lol, we all know mike by now) if you have a good fighter you can be competitive in good orgs by 25. Thats the goal, not preying on noobs in ID orgs.

Chicago is and always will be a shithole. I got rid of my rental properties in the south burbs and bought a giant derelict farmhouse about a year and a half ago about 40 miles south of the city. Theres almost no where else in the country i can make the great wages in my trade that i do here, so i moved the family as far from the city as i can stomach driving every day.

:thumbup:

country livin' is the best livin'. derelict doesn't sound great but hopefully you fixed your shit so when I do kick your fighters asses there isn't this "I was fixing my roof" excuse. don't wanna hijack the thread too much about how shitty Chicago is but let me not tell you how annoyed I was when Tampa blew a 13-0 lead to an inferior team... also, I think I told you that Mitch wasn't gonna pan out. Seen dude at NC before the NFL. Nothing "special" on tape. Guess everybody can say the same thing to me about Jameis "Benedict Arnold" Squinston :suicide_anim: .

Protestors :whip: JLP