Hurry up 370k

Anyone else feel like theyre waiting around for 370k? Feels like were in that period where nobody is rolling new fighters as the island has ended and no point rolling new fighters with IDs at this number.

Probably be start of Dec by the time this comes around? Were in mid 368k now right?

You could take one for the team and create 1500 fighters and sack them. The rest of us will take it from there.

• Upvote 2

Feels like were in that period where nobody is rolling new fighters as the island has ended and no point rolling new fighters with IDs at this number.

Definitely are. But I'll say this...while yes, being 3k or more behind on an ID restricted org is definitely a disadvantage...it's not the end of the world by any stretch.

Let's look at 355k as an example with Sucker Punch. Sure, a really fast learning, well skilled, great 355xxx guy is going to control things. But...it's really tough to come by the perfect fighter...and if you catch a really good one in the 358, 359 and even, in some cases as we're seeing, a 360k guy with really good learning speed and skills, they can still climb right up the ranks and take over. So I wouldn't be afraid of 368-369k guys for 365k orgs. 6 months from now they may be your favorite damned fighters!

• Upvote 6

Definitely are. But I'll say this...while yes, being 3k or more behind on an ID restricted org is definitely a disadvantage...it's not the end of the world by any stretch.

Let's look at 355k as an example with Sucker Punch. Sure, a really fast learning, well skilled, great 355xxx guy is going to control things. But...it's really tough to come by the perfect fighter...and if you catch a really good one in the 358, 359 and even, in some cases as we're seeing, a 360k guy with really good learning speed and skills, they can still climb right up the ranks and take over. So I wouldn't be afraid of 368-369k guys for 365k orgs. 6 months from now they may be your favorite damned fighters!

Good post

I rolled 3x 365k fighters just testing for GONY and Diamond tourneys and they all rolled 6.25++ learning speed, good morale/hiddens and 130++ IQ so I decided to keep all 3, they are learning in great strides.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15939783583763.gif

Also if you are looking for fair competition for your youngsters like Machete GAMMA Contenders is the place to be.

Message Luke, he gives good fights.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=129972

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/14863434451362341929GAMMA_New.png

Why do people only create ID restricted orgs on round numbers? Why can't you do 269k?

You can, but the whole community times fighter creation around the round numbers. And it's extremely efficient, tbh, since with everyone doing it, there are clear timings for orgs to pop up and be sure to be able to get fighters.

You can, but the whole community times fighter creation around the round numbers. And it's extremely efficient, tbh, since with everyone doing it, there are clear timings for orgs to pop up and be sure to be able to get fighters.

That said, I'd love to see somebody have the balls to go out and do 369k! It would give value and worth to this next 1k of fighters rather than having them be afterthoughts and encouraging certain people to go out creating 20 million multi's so they can create 4 fighters and drop them or never use them and basically leaving almost an entire 1k range being a wasteland. And...frankly, that org would have a huge jump on the folks who wait specifically for 370k, because they'd pick up a bunch of those fighters as well as an established org.

• Upvote 5

That said, I'd love to see somebody have the balls to go out and do 369k! It would give value and worth to this next 1k of fighters rather than having them be afterthoughts and encouraging certain people to go out creating 20 million multi's so they can create 4 fighters and drop them or never use them and basically leaving almost an entire 1k range being a wasteland. And...frankly, that org would have a huge jump on the folks who wait specifically for 370k, because they'd pick up a bunch of those fighters as well as an established org.

Well said Hare.

• Upvote 1

Empire went from 360k to 358k too soon (I am gonna take a crazy guess and say it was probably to accomodate a few very strong 358k fighters) and went broke.

There is a lesson here somewhere.

Nah, Empire actually didn't have pretty much any 358k fighters, and def not at the top spots - there it was all about the owner not having the time to handle the org due to rl stuff.

Empire went from 360k to 358k too soon (I am gonna take a crazy guess and say it was probably to accomodate a few very strong 358k fighters) and went broke.

There is a lesson here somewhere.

Honestly, I was worried that that could have some downsides from the start. But I think that that situation was much different than what we're talking about here which is starting an org from the outset specifically at a lower ID off a 5k increment.

I do NOT think that opening a 369k ID from scratch, with that being the intent right from the beginning falls into the same "lesson learned" category. There's a difference between starting out at a certain ID and moving to it later and the impact it may have on existing fighters/managers morale in the company. Now, you may have to compete for fighters with the 365k orgs, but that's an analysis that you have to do in advance based upon how many other orgs there are at 365k, how many fighters are out there available that might actually sign on, etc. And that can be different from range to range obviously. But if you start with the intent of a certain ID, I don't think there would be as many downsides to the politics of dealing with moving lower after already running along, especially still early on.

• Upvote 2

With a 369K org you will have lots of experienced managers anyway not creating until 370 and you will be guaranteed several competitor orgs and a sharp drop-off in new recruits as soon as 370 hits. Sounds like an uphill struggle to me, but sure it would give the 369K:ers a purpose in life other than being noob traps.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Revival FC in hilo is a 367/68k org