NON-PROFIT Fight Org

pendzlator

I will create fight org soon. But it won't be ordinary fight org. How will it look:

∆ We will have only tournaments there with 8/16/32/64 fighters. Tournament system will be with Ladder, Group and Ladder, league. But mostly the first one od these systems.

- 1 slot for figher will cost money (like 1 slot - 30 k per fighter)

$ All the money will be given to the best places in the tournament and the winner will have bonus - money from all tournament events

# I'm planning to create trophies for the first four places, and medals for:

The best KO in the tournament

The best submission on the tournament

The best fight in the tournament

& Every tournament will have another name

- Sometimes we will do K1 or Graplling tournaments

* During tournaments time I will be almost always on MMA Tycoon and MMA Tycoon Discord *

I will post the first tournament soon. I decided to make it in 205 weight, but I'm asking you about ID limit ?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I am pretty sure that you will hemorrhage cash on this project. Without high hyped fighters you will not bring in the money to pay out the awards. If you are talking about $30K buy-ins then I think you will find that most people will not be willing to invest that much into a creation tournament as it is a bit too risky. I could be wrong, but I know I would not contribute $30K to enter a brand new creation into a tournament. They are untested and could roll, crap hiddens, and slow learner and then I would be screwed.

• Upvote 1

I guess you should look through this idea, for a card to perform well, you need 10 fights, if you only do tournaments, will the final be a 1 fight card?

That well hardly work, plus, not sure, if you plan creation tournaments(where fighters bring no hype), or talk about bringing existing fighters in?

Well, overall, the idea of having to pay to take part is kind of strange, the ORg should make money, if the salary and hype are set correctly.

Seems very ambitious. Have you owned an org before? Because you may want to do more research so you know what you're getting into.

Not saying this idea wouldn't be possible, but it might not be that practical or efficient.

Yes I was have fight org called Los Angeles Wars, but when I had it I wasn't that experianced manager yet ? But I know how it works to have fight org. I won't do the projekt alone

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I am pretty sure that you will hemorrhage cash on this project. Without high hyped fighters you will not bring in the money to pay out the awards. If you are talking about $30K buy-ins then I think you will find that most people will not be willing to invest that much into a creation tournament as it is a bit too risky. I could be wrong, but I know I would not contribute $30K to enter a brand new creation into a tournament. They are untested and could roll, crap hiddens, and slow learner and then I would be screwed.

I wrote 30 k for example. When I will do tournament with ID limit it will be less to pay for me. But I'm thinking about Open ID tournaments in the future and for that you will need to pay more. All managers will have like 1 month before the tournament and they will have QFC of course allowed ?
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I guess you should look through this idea, for a card to perform well, you need 10 fights, if you only do tournaments, will the final be a 1 fight card?

That well hardly work, plus, not sure, if you plan creation tournaments(where fighters bring no hype), or talk about bringing existing fighters in?

Well, overall, the idea of having to pay to take part is kind of strange, the ORg should make money, if the salary and hype are set correctly.

I know what you mean, but it will be something new, tournaments won't be like all the time and they all will be well prepared. Im thinking about a few tournaments per year. Final event will have 2 fights (for the winner and for the third place)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Allow QFC testing and people may be more apt to toss $30K into the hat. If I know I have a fast learner with a Granite Chin, I'd put 30K on him for a creation tourney.

Yes I understand ? But for the ID limit tournament you will need to pay less than 30k, maybe just 10-15k. You will have like 1 month time before the tournament and QFC allowed ?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I answered all the questions for now I think that everything should be more clear, when I will do tournament I will write new post on the forum about it and I will give you link on this post

Sounds like a plan. May need to send me a PM to remind me.

i wont join cuz you stole money from the fighters that you picked from free agent

and because you will do this with cash cow help

How is that stealing exactly?

If a fighter is a free agent then chances are he is unwanted and if a manager ranked 300 odd overall can pick up that FA then I'd say that goes even further to show he was unwanted