KAMIKAZE in Tokyo [Smack talk]

Curix

You are booking 212k ID fighter vs 302k ID fighter - this is retarded match-making.

thats there way on how to boost there rating easily,,

the less mismatches you have on your card, the better the attendance will be and the better the rating it will receive from the critics. :D

• Upvote 1

Just had a quick look at this org and it is fucking pathetic. Decimation members using it to book themselves vs cans and pad their record. You can check this fighter's last fights in the org:

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=212246

And there are many other examples. I highly recommend newbies to avoid this org.

whoa bro.........this is a little weird. i dont know why your getting so worked up about this

i declined a fight that i didnt really like, sure, it could be called a fair fight in terms of creation dates. but anyone who has played the game for like a month knows that was basically a guaranteed loss.

now, it may sound like im trying to "pad" my record, but thats honestly not the case. i only decline fights that i at least have a decent chance of winning, i have only decline like 5 fights in total. although i do agree that ive been getting some pretty easy fights. esp in kamikaze. lol the guy my fighter just beat wanted to rematch and he is MASSIVELY outmatched. but they werent all easy

the other decimation members are not trying to help each other out by giving easy fights. although i can only speak for myself. but i doubt any of them are.

i have only been on the game for about 4-5 months now. i dont take it too seriously. i dont want to come off as a prick, but maybe you do. i mean the message you replied to me was WAY off. all i said it the fight is extremely one sided. then you got all worked up telling me my record is padded and that im shit, then told me goodluck. now, i know that the "goodluck" wasnt genuine, but i didnt mind your what you said since maybe this game is very important to you and thats OK. so i simply replied with " thanks. good luck to you too :)"

but now your posting this in the forums? its a little much. like i said, this game is fun, but its surely not the most important thing in my life, i really dont mind a few losses, i just want fights that are exciting. not easy losses or easy wins. i play this game for the thrill of those fights. my first was a win that my guy got after being clinch raped and dominated. there the fights i like, but of course, wins are nice, so if i can get easy wins i take them. but they are personally getting boring.

just chill out bro, it is just a game after all. even if you or i get hundreds of wins and will heaps of belts its not affecting out lifes at all. enjoy the process of the game. dont frett to much on the small stuff. :)

• Upvote 2

What this all has to do with your fighter in Kings FC? I posted here like 2-3 days ago. I dont care so much but there were newbies complaining in chat about Kamikaze's match making so I came and made a check. Your fighter was the first that popped out with the matchups vs fighters with 1/3 of his skill points. But if u having fun taking only the easy fights, who am I to judge you?

Not gonna discuss how you declined a fight for your 310k fighter vs a 311k fighter, both 18yo creations, saying the 311k fighter "has more skill points", cause it is laughable and on a completely different topic.

I explained you that when me and David King were opening the org we said that ducking and cherry picking wouldn't be tolerated, wished you good luck with your fighter and released him from contract. What else should have I done? Feeding you cans so you are happy?

• Upvote 1

What this all has to do with your fighter in Kings FC? I posted here like 2-3 days ago. I dont care so much but there were newbies complaining in chat about Kamikaze's match making so I came and made a check. Your fighter was the first that popped out with the matchups vs fighters with 1/3 of his skill points. But if u having fun taking only the easy fights, who am I to judge you?

Not gonna discuss how you declined a fight for your 310k fighter vs a 311k fighter, both 18yo creations, saying the 311k fighter "has more skill points", cause it is laughable and on a completely different topic.

I explained you that when me and David King were opening the org we said that ducking and cherry picking wouldn't be tolerated, wished you good luck with your fighter and released him from contract. What else should have I done? Feeding you cans so you are happy?

i was not interested in getting fed cans. as i said i enjoy the game for the thrilling fights. something i will get more into once i have my standup fighters more built. my ground fighters usually take their opponent out in the first round, not very exciting.

But if u having fun taking only the easy fights, who am I to judge you?

i definetly appreciate and agree this approach although i disagree with the statement as i explained above. anyway goodluck with the game, hope you have fun.

Don't know what do you mean but I'm not in this spamer Alliance, lol. I was for a short time and I wll not do this anymore. You have problems to everyone so maybe something is wrong with you, lol.

Spammer alliance? I would recommend you to keep making these ugly ass avatars and keep your mouth shut.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

It was a bit of a unfair statement to guys and gals in Decimation but its opinion and nothing more. ovoxo is cool people and correct. Maybe the org needs to tighten down on the kind of matches it offers.

Its okay I told him to be quiet lets hope he listens because I dont want to slap this kid.

• Downvote 2

What are you doing in the fight orgs forum? There isnt an org called QFC, you lil bitch.

You want to put your money where your mouth is?

• Downvote 1

What are you doing in the fight orgs forum? There isnt an org called QFC, you lil bitch.

You want to put your money where your mouth is?

• Downvote 2

KAMIKAZE 26: Fast End

ME was very emotional and first and secound rounds was crealy to the champ. Next it was much worst for him. Ping dominated him and won by UD. It was fight of the night!

In co CME Thai Boxer retaon the championship in dominated fight and KO in 4 round by head kick. Great fight!

Alvarez won sub of the night in fight with Tambling in just 22 seconds.

Fjeld in rematch won in 1st round by KO (of the night) (head kick) with Szymuszowski.

• 1 month later...

KAMIKAZE 37: Death

15-07-17

Ragnarson won second time with Conrad by TKO in first round and proved that he is much better than his opponent.

Sambulo Yeboah def. Jamie Varner in just 35 seconds. Won KO Of The Night and probably will be fightin' for the belt soon.

Tetsuya Suzuki def. Lukas Lietuvaitis by submission (Armbar) in just 49 seconds - Submission Of The Night.

Micke Wagner def. Christian Volland by KO (Punch) in second round. Volland was doimnating in first but Wagner was faster and power in his hands made the work - Fight Of The Night.

• 8 months later...

My in game name is Nate Baker. Roman is looking to sell the org to me. Any managers who read this, please message me in game to help me out with what needs to be done with the org.

A decent sized org can be run by 1 manager. Instead of looking for a team to run your org my suggestion would be to run it by yourself and see where you could use some help/ creativity and then go looking for a partner.

Too many people jump on this org business just to give up after a month and penalize 75+ managers. Kamikazes main problem was an alliance using it to pad their records. This is pretty obvious from looking at their records.

Good luck.