Stu_Pidasol

This mild mannered reporter has followed the rise and spectacular fall of the one known as "The Little Man" - a 6 time EVO featherweight champion, P4P best fighter in the MMA tycoon world, an eleven fight winning streak over some of the best fighters to grace the Feather and Bantamweight division, yet for all the accolades something has truly gone amiss for Oompa Loompa how can one be so damn good one minute then so damn horrible the next. In his last 11 fights Loompa has lost 6 of them, when you consider he only has 9 career losses out of 38 fights you have to admit it's pretty clear that the most feared man in the lower weights is nothing more than a washed up has been, a shooting star that shone brightly, but disappeared so very quickly. Even his wins 5 wins in the last 11 fights have been against guys that really don't have much too offer in the cage.

Well just when you thought things couldn't get any worse, just when you thought Loompa had hit rock bottom, the little guy comes out and proves to us all that he can get much lower. His last fight is a prime example of that for 5 rounds we watched him attempt takedown after takedown in a fight where he had a chance to take back his 145lb title, you see those types of tactics in the amateur leagues, never have we seen those sorts of tactics in a title fight in the biggest and best fight org in the game. It's a miracle he even lasted to the 4:56 mark of the final round. Yet as we watched Loompa leave the cage, another loss next to his name, we could all see he had one thing and one thing on his mind, the cute blonde who helped him into the cage and a big bag of coke with his buddy Jordan Belfort.

We were at the airport this morning as Loompa arrived for his fight against Pikku Nakarainen. The fighters are locked at one win a piece, Loompa pulling off an excellent submission victory in the first fight after being dominated for the best part of 2 rounds, the return rubber saw Pikku take a points decision victory over 5 rounds. We tried to talk to Loompa at the airport but he flipped the bird before jumping into the awaiting car and driving off to his hotel. I can say Loompa was looking a mess, white powder all around the bottom of his nose.

I have no idea how he thinks he can be competitive in this fight and one has to question why EVO CEO Mega Jug would even bother sending through another contract to Loompa, he is a disgrace to the org and the fight game...

I have always been a massive fan as many other have of "The Little Man" but my patience has run thin with his antics, there are fighters out there that bust their guts and wish theyhad half the ability of Loompa, whilst he sits there and waste the amazing talent he has. I hope and pray he makes it out of the cage alive tonight....

• Upvote 2