Looking for Good Alliance

venom09

There is some hate towards it but Legion Of Doom has been nothing but nice, respectful and helpful to me. Gyms, sponsors, flight, contracts, advice, the works. I am sure someone will come in after me and bash them so forewarning but there are plenty of good managers in LOD... Its a big alliance.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

and of course I already got neg'd for the first time ever because I mentioned a alliance people dont like. I am pretty much new to it so thanks for being mature about. Instead of negging people why do t you post your alliance name and help the new guy out. That's all I was doing.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

fixed your neg but your alliance does have a bad rep.. Look for an active group and get to know the members. That would be my advice... Most in chat are alliance members of something or other and most Id think that post here would be also.. Its not for everyone though as some good guys are sitting single :wheelchair:

• Upvote 2

fixed your neg but your alliance does have a bad rep.. Look for an active group and get to know the members. That would be my advice... Most in chat are alliance members of something or other and most Id think that post here would be also.. Its not for everyone though as some good guys are sitting single :wheelchair:

That doesnt mean all people in LOD are bad ;) i'm also new in their alliance, and have nothing to do with what happened before (dont even know it what happened). Got no complaints about them

That doesnt mean all people in LOD are bad ;) i'm also new in their alliance, and have nothing to do with what happened before (dont even know it what happened). Got no complaints about them

Nope, I like a lot of the guys in LOD but there is that stigma that goes with it... pretty much you go where you are comfortable and can have some laughs and fun, learn from each other and just sit around and shoot the shit :yes: There are many great groups of managers in Tycoon to pick from you just need to find your niche.

You can keep negging me all you want but whoever is doing it... I bet YOU didn't step up and offer your alliance. LOD was the only one who accepted me when I asked for an alliance months back when I returned to this game. I had no problems with anyone and was just looking for help. As Turbo said, I am brand new to this game pretty much. 2009 was the last time I played and that seems forever ago. I have no idea what happened with LOD and why they are hated so much but yet they have the bad stigma BUT they stepped up and helped a new player who has never been in alliance before. Did you step and help me? Lemme check my messages... Nope. Hypocritical to trash people joining an alliance that reaches out to them when you won't do the same. Especially when it's someone new who knows nothing of this message board's drama game. I am a nice, honest guy and you can ask anyone who has worked/talked with me they have said nothing but praise. My org has never forced a fight and accepts any fight declines no matter the reason. I cater to my managers and try to make whoever I work with as happy as possible.

My point is, It's not fair to judge someone based on what alliance they are in... especially when they know no fucks about why you hate and so and so.

If you have a problem with LOD then put your own alliance out there and start reaching out. Be a good person and not a dick. My rant is done, Dick Hardwood out. :ph34r:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

Lots of politics but only one PM to discuss in person.

I am looking for good people with a similar philosophy but find it a little tough to get to know anyone well. I have not spent time in chat, maybe that is the best way to make a connection?

I am open to the idea of most alliances regardless of the size. I don't really want to feel lost in the shuffle, but also would like to have enough members available for support and guidance.

Not going to jump at the first offer unless it is a fit, so I remain looking.

Lots of politics but only one PM to discuss in person.

I am looking for good people with a similar philosophy but find it a little tough to get to know anyone well. I have not spent time in chat, maybe that is the best way to make a connection?

I am open to the idea of most alliances regardless of the size. I don't really want to feel lost in the shuffle, but also would like to have enough members available for support and guidance.

Not going to jump at the first offer unless it is a fit, so I remain looking.

What is your philosophy? In game Philosophy/Real Life Philosophy/Both? From my experience chat does work, but the forum works well too. Guys who are willing to give good productive advice in the forum I think would be good alliance mates. check to see what alliance those guys are in and just explore what their alliance is all about. You don't like it, leave and find one that is more your style.

• 1 month later...

I just started an alliance called BlackStar Alliance based out of London, I'm the only member so far but I am looking for more members let me know if this peaks your interest.

• Upvote 1