League of Madness

The1rstSaint

Best Fight Performance so Far  

14 members have voted

1. 1. You cannot pick your own fighter

• Week 1 Mohammed Kahn Round 2 TKO (Strikes)
    • Week 2 Magnus Gunnarson Round 1 Submission (Triangle Armbar)
    • Week 3 Xmus Jaxon Flaxon Waxon Round 3 KO (Strikes)
    • Week 4 Ragnar Blaze Round 1 TKO (Strikes)

Lol remember when you were a young lad and you’d hide from that one kid the moment you’d see him coming down the hallway at school? Or as a young adult when you’d cross to the other side of the street when the scary people were coming your way?

It’s crazy how history repeats itself..... as an adult lololo

Fun to see you get on your bike and run to other orgs whenI come calling :) at least you have accepted your beta place.

Good luck to Lohmus fighting some dude with Suoerb muay thay

#heritage

#rideordie

• Downvote 2

Lol remember when you were a young lad and you’d hide from that one kid the moment you’d see him coming down the hallway at school? Or as a young adult when you’d cross to the other side of the street when the scary people were coming your way?

It’s crazy how history repeats itself..... as an adult lololo

Fun to see you get on your bike and run to other orgs whenI come calling :) at least you have accepted your beta place.

Good luck to Lohmus fighting some dude with Suoerb muay thay

#heritage

#rideordie

You are one comical Black Pinocchio.

blackpinocchiokeynote_edited.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Round two Match-ups will be choosing by myself, And will be based off of the Team aspect so if Team Alex K wins the next two fights i will match up accordingly so each fight will Be Team Camara vs Team Alex K.

Yes i didn;t mention this earlier but as i am basing this off of the TUF show Teams did not have control of the 2nd round fights. Instead Dana and the coaches decided together the best match-ups.

I will say though that if both coaches want to get involved your more then welcome to message me once round two begins. Obviously i do not want the last winner of round One starting off round two unless there injury free.

Just a heads up as someone did ask the question.

• Upvote 2

League of Madness Exclusive Interview

with host Douche McBaggins

Segment 1

Tonight we have two interviews with are week 7 Competitors, first from Team Alex K Hiroshima Nagasaki and i will bet you a round of drinks his middle name is Osaka. Ok enough with the dry humor lets bring Hiro in here.

15498550357933.jpeg

Douche : How are you Hiroshima, training hard?

Hiroshima: Yes Mr Douche have been here training like a warrior the last 10 weeks.

Douche: Tell Me how your journey has brought you to the League of Madness Tournament?

Hiroshima: My Grandfather was Asahi Nagasaki, CEO of the now defunct Pride Fighting League and he got busted for laundering money for the Tokyo Yakuza. This brought great shame on my family. Because of my family I have been involved in martial arts since I was 3 years old. Started out in Karate, and am now a 4th Dan Black belt in Shotokan. I also fought in Junior amateur boxing tournaments, winning the Japanese Amateur Junior Middleweight title as well as the asian championships MW title just to get some real full contact happening. I saw the ad for tryouts for LOM, needed a place to stay and the rest is history.

Douche: Very intriguing story i too, had a bad experience with the Yakuza, but that is neither here nor there, You sir are covered in tattoo's, what exactly possessed you to get all those, especially the facial tats?

Hiroshima: I was going to make up a story about evil spirits but the truth is , I went on a 5 day bender during my first camp in Thailand and woke up with this all over me. Crazy thing is it is all in Chinese so I cant understand a word of it.

Douche: Well you sir sound like my kind of lad, we should have bender one day, after your tournament.

Douche: Have you ever had a street fight, if so When's the last time you got into a one?

Hiroshima: Actually in the league of madness house, but I cant say much in case the boss finds out and I get booted from the comp. I am sure it will be in the out takes at the end of the competition.

Douche: What was your childhood like in Kyoto, Japan?

Hiroshima: Pretty good actually, my grandfather was very well off so we lived well, he was also very respected so this opened a lot of doors for all of us. I wouldn't say I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth but we were not doing it real hard either.

Douche: If you had to punch one of these three clowns in the face who would you choose, Bozo, Pennywise, or Horny the Clown from the film Drive-Thru?

Hiroshima: Cant say I would punch any of them, but I would take to that creepy little Pennywise fucker with a ball peen hammer in a heartbeat.

Douche: Not much longer know, what would you like to say to Luke Davidson before you two step inside the cage?

Hiroshima: Luke looks to be one of the strongest fighters in the house so I expect a very hard contest. Only thing I have to say is "see you in the cage" .

Douche: Awesome stuff Hiro, i want to wish you the best of luck in your fight.

Segement 2

Next up we bring in the other half of this exciting fight in the LOM Tournament. Ladies and Gents from Team Camara Luke Davidiosn.

15629910898121.png

Douche: Have a seat Luke, and welcome to the Studio.

Luke: Thanks Douche!

Douche: If you dont mind im feeling a little thirsty so im gonna need a lil Douche Juice, would you like some it's Scotch by the way.

Luke: No you stupid cbomb im in training!

Douche: Well then, So what made you want to start a career as a Mixed Martial Artist?

Luke: Dunno really mate. Me an me cousin Luke were always getting into scraps with other boys when we were growing up and just kinda fell into a local club one day and really liked the idea of getting paid to have a fight.

Douche: Fair enough, Like my old mate Scarface would say first you get the money, then you get the power, then you get the Women. Personally i prefer to just get the Women with the Money and the comes after a couple shots!

Douche: Do you prefer to stand and bang, or are you more of a grappler?

Luke: I like to hit fellas but really I like to bully them. Break their will and feel the fight go out of them. That's what the wrestlings for. I can't fucking stand all that pyjama bullshit though

Douche: Do you feel pressure to set a good example for others due to the stigma that's attached to being an mma fighter?

Luke: No fuck off. I don't give two shits what some stuffy old twat thinks about me or MMA.

Douche: Sorry mate that was the scotch talking for me on that question.

Douche: If you had to pick one of the fighters in the house that you would like to have a death match with who would it be, and why?

Luke: That twat dressed up as a tiger. He won't take the suit off and it fecking reeks boy.

Douche: He definitely isn't getting laid in that thing.

Douche: I see what looks to be your Brother, Liam Davidson is a Heavyweight at Madness MMA, how is your relationship with him?

Luke: He's me cousin mate get it right and he's a good lad. He's not as good as me though but he's still going to end up champ there mark my words. Once I'm done winning this tournament, I'm gonna be 205 champ.

Douche: The Davidson's for the win!

Douche: Any final words for your Opponent this Saturday, Hiroshima?

Luke: Not really. I'll beat him easy but don't wanna say too much cos he's sort of a creepy fucker. Just sits around the house and doesn't say anything.

Douche: Luke, i want wish you the best Saturday night at The Hard Knocks in Montreal for your fight!

Douche: And i want to wish all you fuckers in the audience a good night, and you there....yeah you in the front row seat 4 on the left, with the big Bazookas....care for some scotch?

Thats all i got everyone, see ya at the fights!!!!!

• Upvote 1

I’m ok with that but for full transparency we can decide here.

If we can’t come up with a decision then just use one of those random generator tool that are free online no?

Any chance we can do like x2 fights per event going forward? It’s taking quite long no?

All sounds fair enough,

As for two fights per week in round two,I have toyed with the idea actually. If there are any objections to that idea let me know. As i will need to feel the card in sufficient time?

• Upvote 1

All sounds fair enough,

As for two fights per week in round two,I have toyed with the idea actually. If there are any objections to that idea let me know. As i will need to feel the card in sufficient time?

I agree I dont see any reason why we couldn't do 2 fights in the same week if you have the room on the card. But someone else might, I would see if anyone complains, if they dont then do it.

Just remembered Hiroshame Nagasucky has never tested.

Here is to can moonwalk hiddens or likes Musicals haha

2 of my favorite fighters are about to step on the octagon, Poirier and Khabib !

these guys are just like me , only fighting the best of the best !

A year ago i was the underdog (Poirier) and today I stand as the soon to become best in the game (Khabib)

TO ALL MY MUSLIM BROTHERS IM SHA ALLAH , KEEP CONQUERING EUROPE !

Go Team Camara!

• Downvote 3

One fight left next Saturday.

I will go ahead and book two fights a week for round 2 as i am ready to get this wrapped up.

This will be the remaining format for the Tournament.

9-14 Final match of the Opening Round

?9-22 first two fights of the Quarter finals (Match-ups i am purposing are Kahn vs Travis and Gunnarsson vs McGuire)

9-29 the Remaing 2 Quarterfinal fights TBD

10-13 The Semi Finals (Hopefully there is no 15 or 16 day injury, if so i can book one Semi final the following week)

Then I am hopping to book the Final two weeks after the Semi's again hopefull no long injuries. so Oct 27th for the Finale.

• Upvote 2

Now the remaining to fights for the Quarter finals

Personally i want to make it simple and base it off of who fought last so....

Xmus vs Ragnar blaze

Luke Davidson vs Feaquein

Any objections discuss i will book tomorrow.

you want to make the guys that fought last in the 1st round fight first in the next round?

not sure i follow , would rather you fight the guys that have rested the most that way it gives everyone a fair chance to train no?

• Downvote 1

you want to make the guys that fought last in the 1st round fight first in the next round?

not sure i follow , would rather you fight the guys that have rested the most that way it gives everyone a fair chance to train no?

Not sure how you gathered that from what i just said. I want the guys that fought last to fight each other. they are not fighting first in the second round, they are fight the second week which is on 9-29 Kahn vs Travis, and Gunnarsson vs Mcguire are already booked for 9-22.

Come on Butch. You should know by now that when explaining things to Camara you have to talk real slow and simple so he can understand.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1