Fight under offer

kobe.monteclaro

He's not asking how to decline a fight. Read again. He wants to know what to do since he accepted his opponent has not. So i told him as well as answered his question about if he should fly.

I was talking about what you said. You said "First of all you decline the Fight in map".

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

What if there's a fight offer for my fighter and I accepted, but the opponent got no response and its still "fight under offer"? What will happen to my fighter during the date of event? Should I put him on the city where the event will happen?

First of all, you should never travel,

usually 48 hours before the fight an Auto Flight is booked, that should be cancelled.

However, if your opponent has not accepted, the fight won't happen, not sure if an auto-flight would even be booked, as the fight is not on.

But basically, Locations are off, you can fight from anywhere.

Plus, yes, inform the owner of the Org, if he doesn't see himself, that the opponent has not acccepted.

Usually an owner will take care of that well in advance, as he wants all fights to happen, to get the best rating for the card.

Obviously autocorrect when it is clearly flight but Fight where not even a capital letter belongs. Use your head.

'Decline a fight' is a phrase used in the game. 'Decline a flight' is never used, as you cancel fights, not decline them. If you declined them, they wouldnt be booked in the first place and need cancelling. Use your head

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

if you accepted a fight and your opponent didn't then the fight (and flight) will not happen. The org owner should find you another fight a week or 2 before the event but sometimes managers dont like to accept last minute fights and then you end up not fighting.

If the manager of said fighter (not accepting) logged on and did not accept then 100% they chose not to fight. It is good form to at least decline if you are scared or need more training. As this gives org owners a chance to rebook immediately. But some people will try to pretend they did not see the fight offer and just let it expire.