Guts and Glory under new Ownership

crzy1051

http://mmatycoon.com/images/1374952158GampGGymsized_zps5125a12b.png

Guts and Glory is under new ownership and is now open to the public. We plan to be a top notch gym, complete with Brand New equipment, a Sauna, Vending Machine which just had a new order placed and several coaches with more to come.

Our current coaching setup is as follows:

Elite Coaches -
2 Fitness
2 Wrestling
1 Muay Thai

Double Elite Coaches -
2 Boxing/Muay Thai
3 BJJ/Wrestling

Triple Elite Coaches -
1 Wrestling/Boxing/Muay Thai

• Downvote 2

I did to those who contacted me. Just because I don't reply on forum doesn't mean I'm.not talking to them. So check your facts before messaging someone. Besides I closed it because the managers thst.signed up only 2 did there job of creating fighters on required creation date so if they were interested maybe they should follow the rules set.

I did to those who contacted me. Just because I don't reply on forum doesn't mean I'm.not talking to them. So check your facts before messaging someone. Besides I closed it because the managers thst.signed up only 2 did there job of creating fighters on required creation date so if they were interested maybe they should follow the rules set.

Okay. My bad. It just seemed liked you have gone AWOL on your tourney because another manager reminded you to remind other managers about it. And yeah, you should still post that tourney is off, which I believe you have mass e-mailed them already. Sorry. Goodluck on your new company.