Dean 'The Convicted' Sutherland Jnr - Doing it his way

Steel

At Grant Brophy’s home, our story takes us to before the incidents at Maryhill. Why did Grant contact Peel? And more importantly, why did Peel and Dino collaborate? Only time will tell…but probably not in this part of the story.

• Grant Brophy’s house, approx. 2.30pm

After a hard night of raving at a 90’s night, an idea which spawned as a result of a conversation with Dean Sutherland Sr, Grant Brophy awakens to find his house is playing host to some other familiar names.

“What the fuck?” Grant initially thought, as 3 people were sprawled onto the couches in his living room. As he shakes the hangover away, he wakes the 3 men up, and they set off for his new Office Block in London’s East End, the home of Troid.

As Grant gets comfortable behind his desk, he notices a body lying in the corner of the room. He steadily moves over to the body, giving it a kick to make sure it is still alive.

“Agh, get off me you paedo!” the body yells, as the Scottish accent breaks through and everyone realises exactly who it was.

Grant “The fuck are you doing in here Davie?”

Davie “Well you never invited me to the 90’s rave, and I wanted to get pissed. You never took my key back from when I worked in Troid, so I had a little go at your whiskey collection”

Horror came across the face of Grant, as he looked over to the cabinet to find a bottle completely emptied.

Grant “We never invited you because you are underage Davie you fuckwit! You better replace that or you can kiss goodbye to Robert being at Havoc”

The thought of having to strip a champion mortified Davie, and he subsequently claimed he knew a guy who could do a cheap deal on a replacement.

With everyone seated, and Davie in a chair now alongside the 3 others, Grant finally came to terms with who exactly was in front of him. Staring off blankly was Dick Hardwood, who probably didn’t know his own mothers name such was the level of his highness. Next to him was Grant’s long time friend and former business partner Michael “The Wolf of Wank Street” Brakeley, who was looking particularly sheepish, most likely because the average age of the women at the rave was 45. Towering over the two others was another of Grant’s friends, John Hetfield, who was casually strumming on a guitar while pulling at his suit, which struggled to cover his 6”8 frame.

Wolf was glancing around the room, and noticed it was not as nice as the last office he sat in when it came to Troid.

Wolf “What happened to your office Grant? I could have sworn the office was more upmarket before?”

Grant “True Wolf, but unfortunately there have been budget cuts in order to accommodate certain events, such as the ITFL, which is gonna cost us a shit load of cash”

Wolf nodded in acknowledgement. After all, this would be the first time Grant would be running the ITFL, and he wanted to make sure it didn’t turn out to be a disaster of epic proportions.

Following the events the previous night, all of these men were almost too tired to talk, but then Wolf chirped up.

Wolf “So uh Grant, I heard a rumour last night from Ken in the club. He said he heard Peel Steel was flying to Scotland pretty soon”

Grant “Peel Steel? Cool guy, I heard he recently discovered Mannetosen’s long lost love child”

Wolf “Well, it is about that. Apparently he is going to use him to try to bring down Convicted”

Grant “Be funny to see how that works out, I wonder how Dino and Mannetosen are taking the DNA test”

Dick “So uh, have you guys ever wondered, like, how, Remi Highjack sort of sounds like Flemish Flapjacks? I mean, I like Flapjacks, but I never had Flemish Flapjacks. Man now I am hungry, anyone got some…”

At this point, Davie proceeds to throw up in a rubbish bin nearby, while everyone else gives him a look of clear disgust. Dick at this point has begun looking around the room vacantly again, while John is quietly chuckling about the idea of a gif filled with Flemish Flapjacks.

Wolf “So uh, as I was saying. Ken told me Peel was flying to Glasgow, but I thought it would be the people on board who might interest you and why they are there.

Grant “Yeah I heard something about some Convicted Avengers, what about them?”

Wolf “Well….Bjorn is onboard”

At this point, Grant’s chirpy demeanour suddenly changed, and he immediately sat up in his chair.

“And what is his point in being there?”

Wolf “Well, like I said, he doesn’t particularly like Convicted right now, and their plan is to take them out. You gotta remember as well, some of the guys on board that jet have fighters in the ITFL, and so does Dino. If Dino gets taken out, then that means some shit will happen in the ITFL, and likewise if anyone on the flight gets, uh, “removed permanently”

Grant is conflicted at this point. As much as he would love to see some major shit fly in this encounter, he realises it will only make more trouble for himself in the future.

Grant “It will be awkward to pull something off without completely ruining one side, but I think I know how we can sort it, and bring them down a peg or…”

Wolf “You gonna mention pegging? Fuck sake Grant, you’re obsessed!”

John proceeds to slap Wolf across the back of the head with his 80 inch reach, from almost half way across the entire room. Grant composes himself for a moment, trying to suppress the laughter at Wolf being smited. He calls up Dino, and explains what he heard. Dino, however, already knew about what was happening. After a brief discussion, they agreed on how to deal with the situation in the best way possible. Grant Brophy then turned to the men in the room with him. Davie was still mopping sick off himself, Ryan seemed to now be crying in the corner, John was pondering the many mysteries of life, while Wolf was counting the cash in his pocket the lucky lady he hooked up with gave him. Grant immediately thought “Only one way to solve this”, and he made a phone call to ask a favour from someone. The plan was set in motion, and Grant hung up after saying "Cheers Peel, I owe ya one". Meanwhile across the room you could see John had lit up the fireplace, with a newspaper having been thrown in, with the title reading “NYFN held up in Hostage Incident”....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Convicted Avengers in Glasgow - The Aftermath of Maryhill

It was a 20 minute drive to the only 5 star hotel in Glasgow. It was the only one with an inside toilet and boasted a mini bar and laundry service, quite Cosmopolitan compared to the remaining half way houses that called themselves hotels in the run down, austerity battered city.

KC Cooper was agitated, the AMS org manager wasn’t comfortable with leaving a fellow American, in JLP with the Kersikov’s and the gang members. He felt he should have said something, done something, maybe persuaded Steel to just leave Bjorn behind, after all, he was fucking irritating.

Fuse hadn’t given the demise of Bjorn or JLP a seconds thought, he was too busy trying to convince Louie that Devin Styles was the GOAT, but Louie was just staring blankly at him, as he contemplated life without that annoying whiny prick that had fucked up the Tycoon Championships and brought disgrace to NYFN. Louise had backed JLP’s decision to ignore a blatant rule infringement, because JLP gave great head, but the decision hadn’t sat well with him, and he knew he had been made to look like JLP’s bitch. With JLP hopefully dead thought Louie, “ I could open an org in Montreal and gain respect from the Tycoon community.”

While JLP and Bjorn were getting the slapping the Tycoon world had only dreamed of happening, Syn Supremo Jeff Ramirez and his transsexual chick had helped get Butch Harris back to the hotel. Butch was locked in his room now with an assortment of drugs and Stu Pidasol, the angry Aussie, had very kindly paid for a couple of toothless street hookers to keep Butch entertained for the brief moments he was conscious.

Stu Pidasol was fucking fuming though, after sorting Butch out, he had walked to the nearest pub and was drinking weak Australian lager with the locals who were wasting their remaining benefits getting hammered. With 100% unemployment the populous were either addicted to hard drugs or had serious drink issues, and Stu was angrily reflecting on how lucky he was not to the Scottish.

“Fucks sake, I only came here to mix with better managers and get an idea on how to be a success, fuck em, they wouldn’t even let me stove the face in of that lanky Belgian toss pot”, Stu reflected. Stu had a declining roster, fighters that had looked good in low tier orgs but sadly when it came to the big leagues, his boys fell short of the mark. If he could just stay calm for a few minutes he might learn something, but Stu despite his Cypriot surname actually descended from the loins of a peasant Convict shipped to Australia way back and he bore his ancestors quick temper and need for weak lager. One of the most severe cases of genital dwarfism had only added to his feeling of insecurity and Stu was fighting a constant battle to control his rage. Stu Pidasol didn’t really have a lot going for him.

For Peel Steel, so far everything had gone to plan. His intention was to sign Dean Sutherland Jnr, the world would want to follow the career of the son of Dinooo whether he was a world beater or bum.

His brief dealings with Vendetta had been amusing, he had heard Castors London Branch were a bunch of incoherent fools and the 80s Volvo driving middle aged balding egocentric Swede despaired of their binge drinking. The wannabee gangsters rarely ventured beyond the local off license and Steel heard that only Hetfield had I.D to get served.

But they had served a purpose and it was useful to despatch JLP and Bjorn and the live streaming of Bjorn bound naked to a tree with a pot of lube next to a notorious Glasgow Cottaging site would certainly get a few laughs. Hell, even that down trodden Angry Aussie might find the humiliation of the Belgian mildly amusing. Steel was slightly more perturbed at the text from Brophy saying he had heard Sutherland had begun mailing JLP’s body parts to Karter in Florida.

Steel followed KC, Louie and Fuse into the hotel and watched them disappear to their rooms. Steel stalled and turned around and walked back onto the street and hailed a cab.

Steel “Take me to Springburn.”

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

BBC Glasgow is interrupting your usual pish with a breaking news story.

Linda Galloway here with breaking news from Glasgow, it has emerged today that a body was found floating in the canal. The police say they have identified the body as Bjorn O’Donnell, a 16 year old pre-pubescent teenager from Belgium. The police say that death came from a big dipper firework being inserted up his rectum and fired which caused his insides to explode; however police say his facial expression shows one of satisfaction.

Police found 52 year old American MMA Manager JLP floating around in the canal also. JLP suffered major burns to his face; this however has been said to have improved his looks. JLP is on his way back to America today after it was found out he had entered the country illegally. Scottish Police had this to say on the matter “Due to a recent trade embargo between the UK and America it is now illegal to import over 200kg of meat into the country; JLP was found in breach of these terms and has been deported immediately”.

Police are currently looking for those responsible for killing the man known now as known to the locals as “Sparkler Arse”.

Hamish – Am gunna take a stab at this n guess that is how the rest of them fucked aff.

Dean – You should prolly dae the same.

Hamish – Ye mad? I am glad that little cock-gobbling prick is deed.

Dean – Surprised JLP made it.

Hamish – A torpedo widnae sink aht bawbag. Am fairly certain if ye stuck a nuke up ees arse and set it aff the fud wid hink he just let wan rip. At least it made an improvement tae ees face, eh noo just looks lit a melted welly, instead ae a melted shite.

Dean – So what is next for us? Fancy a trip to Rio? I heard Tosen is back in town and Leo wants to see his auld da.

Hamish – Aye why no, a could use a cuttle a weeks aff. What about Steel n that?

Dean – Let them do what they have to do, I am sure we can catch up with the rest of the goon squad later oan.

RIP Bjorn O’Donnell 1999-2015

He will no longer be used in the Tycoon storyline and has been written out the show. Now to find a way to write myself out of this.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

*Tosen arrives the Kersikov's hideout in Dean's mom's basement after a long and hard flight from Rio*

Tosen: "Sup dudes. Everyone doing okay?"
Hamish: "Aye, ah woudna dance ta de techno in da club aaae I see an ewe an pop a massive rackrod o'er me bawbag. Es a crime that they let dem sexy baaaahbags walk around town."
Tosen: "..."

Hamish: "..."

Tosen: "What?"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sutherland Jnr to fight for World Middleweight Title

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14280502952448.png

For the past year, the fans of MMA around the world have been captivated by the rise of Dean Sutherland Jnr.

A product of the mean streets of Glasgow, where he overcame the shame of his mother being a BDSM hooker, and his notorious father, Dean Sutherland Snr being the victim of man rape, Sutherland Jnr was in an out of institutions before a stretch in prison led him to being noticed for his fighting prowess.

The story of how Sutherland Jnr came to be a Peel Steel fighter is well documented, with Sutherland Snr and Manuel Tosen still using their financial might to throw legal obstacles in the way of the airing of the final episode.

Peel "Its been tough, Human Rights lawyers have caused us problems. Seemed the treatment of Bjorn caused some alarm, though there were no complaints over what happened to JLP. Still, the HR guys and Sutherlands Snr's own legal team have caused us great disruption."

Sutherland Jnr hasn't let the controversy disrupt his rise up the middleweight rankings and he has moved to 4-0 and looked every bit a Sutherland in doing so.

• Upvote 1

Sutherland to fight for UPF 185lb World Title

http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgupcomingeventpublic.php?EvID=843351

On September 12 Sutherland Jnr fights Mustafiq Rana, in an eagerly anticipated clash for the UPF World Middleweight Title.

Sutherland Jnr "Aye, Im ready for the challenge, I know he will look for the takedown because he only has BJJ, so I got to smash him standing. Its a winnable fight, and I know I will be judged because of my name and my father. Its been a great camp, I've had Camacho to train with and the media have gone quiet, but I expect the pressure to build nearer the fight. Having Chris Karter sign for Peel Steel certainly helped as he has similar issues being the son of my dads alliance mate. Chris is flying to Rio this weekend and I wish him all the best.'

'

The 'Little Ginger Prince' Chris Karter fights for the King of the Beach 145lb title this weekend. Chris Karter Snr was expected to be flown to Rio to watch his son as a present from Peel Steel, but a late roster change at his local Burger King means Chris Snr will have to work.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgupcomingeventpublic.php?EvID=841782

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Dean ' The Convicted' Sutherland - Defends 185lb Crown KO1

Dean Sutherland Jnr , son of GOAT manager and Scotland's leading Gay Rights lawyer, Dean Sutherland Snr (Below left) successfully defended his 185lb title with an impressive display of power punching to move to 6-0 5KOs. Sutherland Snr was not at the fight.

• 1 month later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=269908

Dean 'The Convicted' Sutherland

MMA World talks to Middleweight Sensation Dinooo Sutherland Jnr ahead of his November 14 defence against Vic Cooper.

Despite defending his title on only the November 7, Sutherland has stepped in at 3 days notice to make another defence of his title. The undefeated champion, and son of GOAT manager Dean Sutherland is earning a reputation as a fearless striker as he looks to improve his record to 8-0.

Dinooo "I get the call I am feeling real good and I say to Steel, let me fight man, I can go again, 2 fights in 7 days, I had 2 a night in Glasgee so this int nothing ter worry about."

on Vic Cooper "Aye, he'll look fer the takedown and an when he does all smash im."

Sutherland Jnr has impressed many experts in the MMA world, despite coming to prominence as a result of a reality TV show, that saw exposed his father as a victim of rape and brought his relationship with Mannetosen, the now disgraced former Convicted manager into the public eye. The show also televised the vicious beating of Bjorn O'Donnell which shocked many and the torture of infamous american manager JLP which delighted millions.

The question now is, just how far can the Glaswegian Demon go?

• Upvote 4