This will be fun

Trump2020

http://mmajunkie.com/2017/11/bellator-mma-tournament-world-grand-prix-fedor-emelianenko-chael-sonnen-rampage-jackson-frank-mir

Who you got as a winner? And what match up you want to see the most?

I would lean for Bader to win this but also Mittrion or Nelson are up there for me. Fedor already showed he is not in his prime or not eve close to it same as Rampage and Kin Mo. And Chael is there just for press conferences. Other also I dont see winning it all.

As far as fight goes Rampage vs Fedor could be a slam fest.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On name value this is quite the tournament from a marketing stand point. To bad it didn't happen say 10 or even 5 years ago this would be special. But the age, and recent track records kinda have me wondering (especially Fedor) what exactly was the criteria to get in cause tbh seems like half tge competitors (if not all) are in due to name value.

remember when the strikeforce tournament ended with some fat injury replacement winning the whole thing by repeatedly dropping josh barnett on his head. that was really good

In the "injury replacement to win it" vein, I'll throw Justin Wren and Tyrell Fortune in the mix. Mohammed Usman is the "not currently signed to the org" pick.

Are you trolling? Mittrione is my logical choice. I have always picked him and rarely am dissapointed. On the other hand he is quite injury prone.

I think Mitritone is a good pick, but Bader is the more technical fighter IMO. If it comes down to Bader vs mitrione i think mitrione KOs Bader.