Scooby

I was looking at the dynamics of cities in our game and noticed Tokyo is hovering around 1500 fighters and seems like a middle of the pack city. Also looks like Sydney, Rio, And Hilo seem to be dead/dying off...

What are your experiences? Are these cities a lost cause for companies and orgs now or is it safe to say North america and Europe run this game nowadays?

• Upvote 2

Scooby I dont think it matters where you opened an ORG. I would try and send you someone if I could. I am sure I am not the only one. Of the places you listed Hilo is the only place I have guys signed now, at least that I remember off the top of my head. With the private jets I dont worry about travel much unless it is really far, I would probably try and avoid Sydney but would go there to fight for a good ORG owner that I know.

There's literally no reason for any experienced player to play in one of the non-US/Europe cities -- no flavour vs managing shitty flights... no flavour wins.

I love tokyo. Fight happen 10am here. You wake up, get your morning coffee, sit down and read tycoon. Wonderful.

• Upvote 2