Tycoon Survivor Tournament

• When a tribe with less fighters faces a tribe with more fighters, the tribe leader decides which of his tribes fighters sit out of the upcoming event.

will the fighter who has to sit out be able to be voted off if that team loses?

to make it more interesting, allow more people to sign up than there are open slots on teams.

I am not very keen on having lots of people only because there would have to be more rounds of fights and I don't want to risk it turning into a shambles and people dropping out. We will see how it goes, I am always open to any suggestions.

will the fighter who has to sit out be able to be voted off if that team loses?

That is a good question, hmm I am gonna say no they can not be voted off. It wouldn't really be fair. Thanks, I'll add that in the OP.

I am not very keen on having lots of people only because there would have to be more rounds of fights and I don't want to risk it turning into a shambles and people dropping out. We will see how it goes, I am always open to any suggestions.

what i mean by that is allow say up to 30 people to sign up, but then only 24 get drafted on teams. whoever doesnt get drafted sit and watches from the sideline

I can host it.

Cheers! St Pete's is like the opposite vibe I'm going for but we can all just imagine our fighters are on some tropical island haha. Nice one Ken, I'll let you know when the events will be once the sign ups are done so you can book in advance.

what i mean by that is allow say up to 30 people to sign up, but then only 24 get drafted on teams. whoever doesnt get drafted sit and watches from the sideline

I see. Well, I suppose that is an option. I'll just wait and see how much more interest this gets.

And I was only saying to Wolf the other day that I was done with creation tournaments haha

fuck it, sign me up Scrub lord

You're in Scrub peasant.

Sign me up for this bad boy.

hey man, sorry I can't let you participate I've been told by a few people that you are gonna be banned soon. It would be silly of me to let someone who is about to be banned play. Nothing personal. Just can't happen.

• Upvote 1