quit game

is there a quit game button to instantly release all of your fights and close your account? If i just afk away no on will get trained and no one can pick up my guys if they want to continue them also if will screw a bunch of orgs but i dont have the time to play. Also is there a way to give away my vip days?

Talk to Mike, he should be able to release your fighters ASAP.

is there a quit game button to instantly release all of your fights and close your account? If i just afk away no on will get trained and no one can pick up my guys if they want to continue them also if will screw a bunch of orgs but i dont have the time to play. Also is there a way to give away my vip days?

You can sell your VIP days for in game cash in the VIP exchange... the money is useless of course to you so you can dump them really fast by putting a really low price on them. I would prefer to see you take a hiatus from the game rather than the radical amputation your talking about instead, but good luck in whatever you decide to do.

Here’s one out of curiosity can mike allow me to have a fighter start with 1 point in all secondaries primaries?

You can do that on your own by just going to the end of the fighter creation page and accepting without spending any points I believe. But why the Hell would you want to?

You can sell your VIP days for in game cash in the VIP exchange... the money is useless of course to you so you can dump them really fast by putting a really low price on them. I would prefer to see you take a hiatus from the game rather than the radical amputation your talking about instead, but good luck in whatever you decide to do.

Yes. I'll sell my $1 in game cash for your VIP days. and if you want you can donate your in game cash to me. :D

I just thought to do it that way so I can train the build I want from scratch and it helps increase primaries up with secondaries

You can do that on your own by just going to the end of the fighter creation page and accepting without spending any points I believe. But why the Hell would you want to?

I thought I can do build I want from scratch and the primaries will go up much better if the secondaries are 1

• Upvote 1