Pulse Fighting Championship - Offical Smack Talk Tread

Paulbaseball08

Danny "Southside" Brixton

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14827161955927.png

(6-1-0, 6-1-0 PFC)

"I would love for nothing more than you to box with me, but I don't see it happening. Rram got to your glass chin, and a nobody in Pezzulla did too. You ain't gonna stand with me mate and if you do, you will wish you hadn't."

Von "The Professional" Magnaron

(8-4-0, 8-4-0 PFC)

"You want a boxing match? This is no boxing my friend. Pezzulla and Rram have got me in a bad day but those defeats were merely lessons in life. Get ready to discover why was i an Indian wrestling champion! Also, ask your retired friend Cian O' Neil about who retired him!"

Btw: sorry about no image pics of my fighter. I believe i need a better belt rather than white for that, haha

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/2/2w3.jpg

Nosyaj "Punchline" Rram

13-5-0, 12-5-0 PFC

"My hands got a fistful of sleeping pills. I'll knock anyone out who will try to take my belt away from me. "

@Von If you want to see your dead grandma again, you'll have to beat my side piece.

P.S: Why does my bbcode link won't work? sorry i'm bad with computers. :P

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14738558436185.jpg

(8-4-0, 8-4-0 PFC)

"One at time Rram, after ill teach some lessons to Brixton about cage fighting, be ready to pass that belt to me"

P.S: Got the image! Haha. Also, use this link: Nosyaj "Punchline" Rram

13-5-0, 12-5-0 PFC

To do that, basically write the text, then select it and click in the url link(close to the insert image link)

Pulse 58 - Aldo vs Mostert

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1484431923214ehpj.jpg

Live on Saturday 21th January 2017, from the 2,000 capacity Hayashi's lounge, comes Pulse fighting championship 58. This event promises to be one of the best events Pulse have to offer so far this year. We have 2 title fights, veterans fighting, possible title contenders. Get hyped because Pulse is ready to deliver this Saturday!

Anderson "Spiderface" Aldo vs Pieter Daan Mostert for the Pulse 185lbs title

In the main event we have reigning defending champion Anderson "Spiderface" Aldo defending his belt for the sixth time against Pulse newcomer Pieter Daan Mostert. Aldo is coming of a sixth fight winning streak and really looks unbeatable these days. Riding a 7 fight winning streak, all of those fights ended by stoppage. His trilogy with Chonan will be remembered as one of the bloodiest of Pulse since all the fights ended by the way of Stoppage. A great striker, Aldo is quite versatile at it. He can work his boxing, his MT with kicks, his clinch. Besides that, on his 11 wins, only once he went to decision, which he avenged by having knocked out Roderick Seterra on their second encounter.

Pieter Daan Mostert is a newcomer to pulse but make no mistake about him. All of his 9 wins have came by the way of submission. A quite versatile on the ground, Mostert can pull armbars, triangles, guillotines, kimuras so he definitely justifies his black belt in bjj. Besides that, he will look to rebound from a 2 fight losing streak by nothing less than winning the title. This fight will promise a spectable.

Prediction: This fight is a classic striker vs grappler match where Aldo have a lot of advantage with striking and zero to none advantage at all at the ground aganst Mostert. Aldo already fought grapplers by the like of Renji Abarai and Jailson Guina and prevailed against those. But the truth is that he never fought a grappler like Mostert. Mostert is coming to this fight on a 2 fight losing against questionable fights. Both his opponents were quite superior to him in all parts of the game so that can be said as missmatches. He actually holds a good advantage at the ground on this fight so if the fights go there, expect it to end. Still i believe Aldo will prevail and Mostert`s chin is suspect. Aldo by first round TKO is the prediction to make.

"The Chinese Tiger" Yonglong Li vs Anton "Mr.Energe" Kruglov for the Pulse 170lbs title

In the co-main event we have reigning defending champion Yonglong Li taking Pulse newcomer Anton "Mr. Energe" Kruglov in a fight that promises a short ending. Both fighters are primary strikers and will probably try to end this one at the first round. Li is a more creative fighter. He can punch, kick, clinch, everything except on the ground, since all of his 3 losses were by submission. Riding a 7 fight winning streak, Li will look to defend his title against dangerous russian Anton "Mr. Energe" Kruglov. Kruglov rides a modest 2 fight winning streak. Of his 12 wins, 7 came by the way of (T)KO. Besides that, Kruglov has never been officialy knocked out.

Prediction: This probably the hardest test Li will have on his career. To be honest, most of Li`s opposition were good but nothing at his level. Kruglov has never been knocked out and its defeinitely a boxing machine. As his nickname says, he`s the Mr. Energe, so he doesn`t stop. Expect a striking match were we will see whose chin will prevail. None of those two looked to have a granite chin so expect a knock out by the third round. By who? Good question because i can`t predict who wins this one,

Adi "Adidas" Dassler vs Karl Marx/205lbs

In the LHW division we have a battle of prospects with former pulse lhw champion Adi "Adidas" Dassler taking pulse newcomer Karl Marx at the lhw division. Dassler is coming of a loss against his nemesis and Pulse reigning champion Du Yuesheng. A Bjj black belt, All of Dassler wins were submissions. Besides that he has a good level at striking by having a strong boxing and a superb MT. Karl Marx is a pulse newcomer and a promising prospect. Besides being only 19 years old, Marx never delivered a fight to the judges by having knocked out all of his opponents.

Prediction: Again we can clearly see the edges for both fighters. Dassler can sub Marx. Marx can knocks out Dassler. Its a matter of which one will prevail. I believe Marx`s superior wrestling can prevail. Dassler showed a lot of trouble against Yuesheng at the clinch. On this fight, this is definitely his advantage if he wants to takes this fight to the ground and score his 9th win. I believe he will fail on that and by that we will probably have a new contender. Marx by second round KO.

• Upvote 2

(8-4-0, 8-4-0 PFC)

"You want a boxing match? This is no boxing my friend. Pezzulla and Rram have got me in a bad day but those defeats were merely lessons in life. Get ready to discover why was i an Indian wrestling champion! Also, ask your retired friend Cian O' Neil about who retired him!"

Btw: sorry about no image pics of my fighter. I believe i need a better belt rather than white for that, haha

Danny "Southside" Brixton (289137)

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14827161955927.png

(6-1-0, 6-1-0 Pulse FC)

"Don't talk about 'Bollywood Boxing' if you're gonna be too shook to show it off then mate. Like I said before here and on Buzz too, you've got a weak chin and I'm gonna test it, not only test it, but smash it to bits. Also I've never met Cian, but I know I'm leagues above wherever his skill was at.

Rram, if you keep getting lippy I'll send Aleks back to sort you out again. I respect you as a Champion, and I can't wait to make up for my last poor performance - so stay patient while I deal with this guy first."

Pulse 59 - Yuesheng vs Jedeb Preview:

Live on Saturday 28th January 2017, from the 2,000 capacity Hayashi's lounge, comes Pulse fighting championship 59. Get ready to see one of the best PFC fighters defending his title against a promising prospect on the main event and be ready to see one of the most hyped fights Pulse has to offer these days in a fight with serious title inplications!

Du Yuesheng vs "JayBird" Jeden Jedeb for the PFC 205 lbs title

On the main event, we have pulse veteran, reigning, defending champion and possible hall of famer Du Yuesheng defending his title against promising prospect "JayBird" Jeden Jedeb. Yuesheng is definitely one of the best fighters Pulse has the honor to have. Of his 14 fights, 13 have been in Pulse, and 10 of those fights were title related, besides that, Yuesheng never saw a decision by winning all victories by the way of (T)KO. The only time he lost, he was caught on a submission by former champion Adi Dassler. He avenged that loss twice by ending the trilogy with 2 (T)KOs of his former nemesis.

Jedeb is a promising young fighter. Besides having a small cartel of 6 wins and one loss, Jedeb finished 5 of those by the way of (T)KO. At pulse, he tactically destroyed Kenato Ingles by winning a unanimous decision and securing a title shot.

Prediction: This fight will change one of those 2 fights forever as one of they will probably hit the unconsciousness for the first time at their careers. Yuesheng is 7 years older than his opponent but that wasnt a probably against Dassler. Jedeb seems to be a promising young fighter with good skills and clinchwork. The problem with him is probably the youth. Apparently he got so happy with his win against Ingles that he`s partying everyday since then and by that he basically did no train at all for this fight... Expect a K.O and expect Yuesheng delivering it at the second round.

Von "The Professional" Magnaron vs Danny "Southside" Brixton/Pulse 155 lbs

In the co-main event we have a fight that Nosyaj is definitely watching closely. We have Both Pulse veterans looking to score another shot at the title when Von "The Professional" Magnaron will take Danny "Southside" Brixton in what promises to be a great battle. Magnaron is a former Indian Wrestling champion and basically made all his mma career at Pulse. A quite complete fighter, Magnaron have 8 victories on his career, 4 by submission, 4 by (T)KO. Brixton is another Pulse veteran whose career was all made at Pulse. A young promising prospect, Brixton only met decision twice on his career, one at his last fight against Mamoru Date and one at his title shot against reigning champion Nosyaj Rram.

Prediction: This fight is quite a promise, we`ve seen a lot of thrash talking on both fighters and both really want to deliver a lot of action at this fight. Magnaron is a more experienced fighter and more versed. He can work at any area. His problem is basically that he seems to struggle to impose his will, as showed against Rram on both fights. Besides that, his chin seems to be quite suspect since he have been knocked out twice on his career. Brixton seems to have not only more chin than Von but also more knock out power. Against fighters who are known to have a good chin, he seemed to fail on knock out them. This is not the case on this one. Expect a fight to see who will prevail their intentions. And by that, ill take Brixton by third round (T)KO.

• Upvote 1

Pulse 59 - Yuesheng vs Jedeb Preview:

Live on Saturday 28th January 2017, from the 2,000 capacity Hayashi's lounge, comes Pulse fighting championship 59. Get ready to see one of the best PFC fighters defending his title against a promising prospect on the main event and be ready to see one of the most hyped fights Pulse has to offer these days in a fight with serious title inplications!

Du Yuesheng vs "JayBird" Jeden Jedeb for the PFC 205 lbs title

On the main event, we have pulse veteran, reigning, defending champion and possible hall of famer Du Yuesheng defending his title against promising prospect "JayBird" Jeden Jedeb. Yuesheng is definitely one of the best fighters Pulse has the honor to have. Of his 14 fights, 13 have been in Pulse, and 10 of those fights were title related, besides that, Yuesheng never saw a decision by winning all victories by the way of (T)KO. The only time he lost, he was caught on a submission by former champion Adi Dassler. He avenged that loss twice by ending the trilogy with 2 (T)KOs of his former nemesis.

Jedeb is a promising young fighter. Besides having a small cartel of 6 wins and one loss, Jedeb finished 5 of those by the way of (T)KO. At pulse, he tactically destroyed Kenato Ingles by winning a unanimous decision and securing a title shot.

Prediction: This fight will change one of those 2 fights forever as one of they will probably hit the unconsciousness for the first time at their careers. Yuesheng is 7 years older than his opponent but that wasnt a probably against Dassler. Jedeb seems to be a promising young fighter with good skills and clinchwork. The problem with him is probably the youth. Apparently he got so happy with his win against Ingles that he`s partying everyday since then and by that he basically did no train at all for this fight... Expect a K.O and expect Yuesheng delivering it at the second round.

Von "The Professional" Magnaron vs Danny "Southside" Brixton/Pulse 155 lbs

In the co-main event we have a fight that Nosyaj is definitely watching closely. We have Both Pulse veterans looking to score another shot at the title when Von "The Professional" Magnaron will take Danny "Southside" Brixton in what promises to be a great battle. Magnaron is a former Indian Wrestling champion and basically made all his mma career at Pulse. A quite complete fighter, Magnaron have 8 victories on his career, 4 by submission, 4 by (T)KO. Brixton is another Pulse veteran whose career was all made at Pulse. A young promising prospect, Brixton only met decision twice on his career, one at his last fight against Mamoru Date and one at his title shot against reigning champion Nosyaj Rram.

Prediction: This fight is quite a promise, we`ve seen a lot of thrash talking on both fighters and both really want to deliver a lot of action at this fight. Magnaron is a more experienced fighter and more versed. He can work at any area. His problem is basically that he seems to struggle to impose his will, as showed against Rram on both fights. Besides that, his chin seems to be quite suspect since he have been knocked out twice on his career. Brixton seems to have not only more chin than Von but also more knock out power. Against fighters who are known to have a good chin, he seemed to fail on knock out them. This is not the case on this one. Expect a fight to see who will prevail their intentions. And by that, ill take Brixton by third round (T)KO.

spot on prediction :D

(8-4-0, 8-4-0 PFC)

"Today is the day. The training was good. The weight cut was good. Everything was perfect. It`s time to make an appointment on why i deserve another crack at the title. I`m sorry Brixton but you`re on my way in the road of greatness... But don`t worry, When ive become famous at Bollywood, ill send ya an autograph, haha."

Danny "Southside" Brixton (289137)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14827161955927.png

(6-2-0, 6-2-0 PFC)

"I will accept defeat like a man and use it as a learning experience. Magnaron was faster than I would've ever anticipated, he wasn't there when I expected him to be, and just generally performed much better than I did this evening. That said, I'm only 20 years old and far from done with the sport. Be seeing you again Magnaron."

(9-4-0, 9-4-0 PFC)

"

Lots of respect for Brixton. That was a tough fight where despite my superior grappling and great Bollywood Boxing, i was discredited even by my manager. Despite that ive had one of the greatest fights of my career till now thanks to you Brixton. I hope we rematch each other in the future! Now about Rram, i hope you get ready to deliver that belt to me!"

• Upvote 1

Pulse 60 - Dier vs Breznhev

Live on Saturday 4th February 2017, from the 2,000 capacity Hayashi's lounge, comes Pulse fighting championship 60. This event marks the returning of former PFC FW champion Aleks Breznhev to fighting game, after his suddenly and unexpected retirement. And no better way to return from retirement than looking to get back his title on this rematch against recent crowned champion Sol "Scrubber" Dier.

Sol "Scrubber" Dier vs Aleks "D.G" Breznhev for the PFC FW Title

On the main event we have a title fight that is also a rematch when reigning champion Sol "Scrubber" Dier takes Aleks "D.G" Breznhev. As already said, this is not the first time those fighters have faced each other as the man known as "D.G" took an unanimous decision on Dier at Pulse 37 and also at Pulse 40. Both fights were basically a complete domination of Breznhev since Dier didn`t had any answers for Breznhev wrestling. Unfortunately, Breznhev couldn`t also finish any of those fights. Dier, an excellent boxer, have showed two things at Pulse: his striking is one of the best at the division since everytime his opponents desired to trade with him, they ended up knocked out. The other thing is that his wrestling/bjj, on the other hand, were always his achilles heel. Everytime he got a grappler, he ended up being submitted. The only ocasion he prevailed was on his last fight against Jose Rizal. Rizal didn`t had good ways to take the fight to the ground so opted to the stand up against Dier. The result is this fight.

On the other side we have Aleks "D.G" Breznhev looking to recover his gold. After his upset defeat (what a upset! 3 dominated rounds, more than 77 ground strikes connected and the dude get subbed at round 4) at the hands of Jose "Ilustrado" Rizal, Breznhev went to retirement, probably looking to refine his grappling. Breznhev is a Pulse veteran with all of his fights but one made in Pulse, with a record of 8-3. An aggressive wrestler, Breznhev always look to finish the fight with his fearsome wrestling. All of his opponents with the exception of Pulse champion Nosyaj Rram and Sol Dier succumbed to his striking skills. Would Sol Dier enter this list? We will discover this next Saturday!

Prediction: Sol Dier evolved a lot from when he last fought Breznhev. His striking got better, and so his wrestling. Reality is basically that if he can keep the fight up, we will discover if Breznhev still have a good chin. That is a good expectation to have... Not the one to follow. Expect another one sided domination with Breznhev finally knocking out Dier with a fourth round (T)KO due to grp.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

(9-4-0, 9-4-0 PFC)

"Tomorrow is the day of reckoning... We will finally finish this trilogy Rram and i can only say that ive learned a lot from our last 2 encounters. Be ready to face a new Magnaron tomorrow and be ready to finally give that belt to me!"

• 3 months later...

"Noob Reaper" Clinton Hunt (10-3):

"Mopping noobs up are surely fun but where are the contenders? Where are you hiding under, show up! I'm eligible for the top dogs but feed me one contender before I boot someone out of his throne. My banging body needs some warm-up. "

• 2 weeks later...

"Diamond" Danny Brixton

(11-2-0, 11-2-0 Pulse FC)

Pulse FC Featherweight Champion

http://mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20160102200801WHC3.jpg

"And Still. And Still. And Still. I'll never get tired of hearing those words, but when will there be a worthy Challenger? Do I have to go back to Lightweight?"

"I want to rematch Rram but he can't even win anymore. I want to rematch Magnaron but he ran to 170. Someone step up, someone worth the fucking effort. "

-Danny's views, not mine. I got no complaints about Pulse :angel:

• 4 months later...

Comments from the Pulse FN 10 post-fight press conference after his revenge win over Von Magnaron at 155 lbs.

"Diamond" Danny Brixton

(14-2-0, 14-2-0 Pulse FC)

Pulse FC Featherweight Champion

http://mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20160102200801WHC3.jpg

"I started my career in Pulse and I'll end it here too, so I got my sights set on making history. I'll defend my Featherweight belt till there's no one left to fight. I'll rip the Lightweight strap from the waist of that purple-Mohawk wearing clown. I'll take out anyone worthy from 135 to 155, maybe even higher. Who knows. As long as there's someone that excites me, and a prize big enough - the weight doesn't matter."

5j0mzhq.png

"As for what's next? It's up to the new boss. We'll sit down, grab a cuppa, have a little chat, and choose who the next unlucky fucker to fight me will be."

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

PFC 1-RUDIMENTARY CHANGES PREVIEW

12/2/17

Ladies and gentlemen, MMA fans! PFC is back, and better than ever! The new owner promises fight fans unforgettable brawls in this show, so get ready for an evening packed with high impact bouts between some of the worlds toughest competitors. Right from the beginning of the card, to the main event, expect to be on the very edge of your seat! PFC promises nothing but the most exciting fights in MMA! Lets get right into it!

PETER BARNKVIST (1-4-0) VS BOB CAT TRUCK (7-10-0)

-

WELTERWEIGHT BOUT

To start the night off, weve got a matchup between two young guns in Barnkvist and Truck. Dont let their negative records fool you, theyre both coming off first round finishes, and are looking to add another one to the win column! Who wants it more?

DA WRESTLER KILLA (6-10-0) VS DANIEL DECAF COHEN (7-14-1)

-

MIDDLEWEIGHT BOUT

Weve got another fight between two guys with a lot to prove! Both of these fighters love to stay standing and throw down! Were in for a treat between these two, theres no doubt theyre gonna be looking to redeem their last fights, as they both went down in round one! With Killa having 6 TKO losses, and Decaf with a whopping 10 TKO defeats, its a wonder these two still have the confidence to step inside the cage!

RAGE PARADE (5-5-0) VS JAKO THE CROC DAY (11-9-0)

-

LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT BOUT

Its a night of redemption! Neither Parade nor Day have been able to find their stride lately, both going on 3 fight losing streaks! Someones L streak is gotta be broken tonight, and both fighters promised they would win in dominant fashion. I guess well have to see this weekend who really means it!

THE LION WILL ROCK (5-2-2) VS KUMO THE KID LARUSSO (12-7-0)

-

LIGHTWEIGHT BOUT

Were gonna see two deadly strikers go head to head this weekend! If you remember rocks vicious axe kick KO, and Larussos devastating one-punch knockout in their last fights, youll understand why Im so excited! These lightweights are the perfect combination of power and speed, meaning were in for a crowd pleaser!

JOSEPH PARKER (13-5-0) VS SAN SANICH (9-2-0)

-

HEAVYWEIGHT BOUT

The former pro boxer, Joe Parker, looks to avenge his TKO loss in this fight. Sanich is no slouch though, going 6-2 since joining PFC. Sanich left his last three fights up to the judges, but says hes ready to snap Parkers arm this weekend. When Joe Parker was told about what Mr. Sanich had said, he broke into a fit of laughter, and egged him on to try!

BIS WORTH (4-1-0) VS HARRY DAEBAK (6-2-0)

-

FEATHERWEIGHT BOUT

These two exciting featherweights are looking to establish themselves in this fight, with both of their eyes set on the featherweight championship. Worths 4-fight win streak is worth noting, 3 of his wins coming by knockout. Daebak says hell have no problem derailing this hype train, and that his victory over Worth will just be a stepping stone into fame and fortune for him.

PAPER MOON JAMES DARREN (9-5-0) VS BRUNO TEPES (9-2-0)

-

WELTERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP BOUT

The first title fight of the night is gonna be a knock down, drag out brawl between a former champ in Darren, and the current king of the hill, in PFCs Welterweight champ, Bruno Tepes! Brunos looking to add to his 5-fight win streak, and defend his title successfully for the very first time! He cant sleep on James Darren though, whos had two straight knockout victories! When asked if he was nervous about dropping his belt, Tepes explained that hes got a lot to do as the PFC champ, and doesnt see Darren as much of a threat to his championship. Darren took offence to that statement, and took to social media to say hes younger, got more fights under his belt, and a championship in another Org. On paper, this fight is very unpredictable! Well have to see how these fighters stack up this weekend!

MICHAEL THE HURRICANE CARTER (16-6-0) VS RAMON THE DON ESCOBAR CHAVEZ (10-2-1)

-

FEATHERWEIGHT BOUT

The second dose of featherweight action on this card will no doubt be a contender for fight of the night! Since coming under new management, The Hurricane was able to break his losing streak, and pick up a tapout victory! Can he reclaim his old glory against a tough-as-nails competitor in Chavez? Chavez never lost his belt in the now folded StrikeForce Union, and says he deserves a title shot, not a fight against a washed up Carter. The Hurricane swiftly replied by saying hes held two titles in real orgs, and that Chavez true test will come this weekend. Well get an idea of both these fighters skills in this matchup.

THE MAIN EVENT - CHAMPION VS CHAMPION

DIAMOND DANNY BRIXTON (14-2-0) VS BEEZOW DOO-DOO ZOPPITY-BOP-BOP-BOP (16-8-0)

-

LIGHTWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP BOUT

Its champion vs champion! These two tremendous athletes arent just fighting for the lightweight title, but the right to be called PFCs toughest competitor! Brixton believes Beezows weight cut is going to be a detriment to him, as Danny is going to be fighting around his natural weight. Beezow, on the other hand, thinks Brixton has no clue what hes gotten himself into. Brixton just squeezed by with a majority decision over Von Magnaron in his first LW fight, its a wonder if hes able to hang with the very best lightweight in PFC today. Both of these guys love to brawl, so we might see both of their game plans go out the window! Thats where Brixton would have the advantage, winning his last four title fights by knockout! Theres no way of knowing how this is gonna turn out, except by locking these two in the cage and watching the magic happen. Can Brixton become a 2-weight champion and earn his place among the very best? Or will Beezow crush Dannys hopes, and cement himself as the best P4P fighter in PFC? Well know the answer to these questions this weekend, at PFC 1: Rudimentary Changes!