Any advice for a returning player?

Welcome back Shiv. I've not long come back after a long absence (under a diff profile) and am enjoying the game again. Not sure we crossed paths back in the day but I definitely remember you

Cheers man - what was your name earlier?

Welcome back don't think we did business but i deffintly remember you

I'd say find a good allaince and possible get a mentor to help u get back in the swing of things :)

Cheers man! That's the plan. Holding off the alliance for a bit till I get to know people again and feel my way around the game though!

Putting a random can into a QFCT to get a feel for the sliders, let's see how badly that blows up.

Welcome back shiv, What come back number is this lol?

I think a Blitzkreig revival is long over due :P

Hah! This would be number two - but the first one was rather half-assed!

A Blitzkrieg revival is easier said than done haha. It was only what it was because of all the fantastic people who worked on it (Matty, Josh, Crisse, etc, etc, etc).

I sent you some cash as well.

Appreciate it man, slowly getting my way towards being able to afford a gym. Shit's expensive these days!

welcome back :)

Thanks mate!

Welcome back Shiv Hysteria!

I recall your name, you made it quite high in ranking if I am not mistaken.

Good luck to you in your comeback.

I did okay, hopefully I don't get destroyed this time around.

Shiv returns after doing a bid for trying to smuggle hash into India through his rectum.

Hahaha, you got it on the first go. Good to see that you're still around Chris!

Cheers man! That's the plan. Holding off the alliance for a bit till I get to know people again and feel my way around the game though!

Putting a random can into a QFCT to get a feel for the sliders, let's see how badly that blows up..............

Shiv Can't end up no worse than my sliders And I've been here for ever ?

Welcome back, I remember your name from a long time ago. Think I might have had a fighter in your ORG for a while. I had some guys in Hilo.

Sorr man i Know i betray you pelae forgit me ysoul

Welcome back, I remember your name from a long time ago. Think I might have had a fighter in your ORG for a while. I had some guys in Hilo.

Haha hey man! You did, I remember it pretty well! Can't remember their names at all though. Thanks :)

Also, on a different note, how important are alliances these days? Should I be looking at finding a good fit early or figure it out later? Back in the day, we mostly got to know people / join alliances through chat - but I see that that's pretty dead now.

Sorr man i Know i betray you pelae forgit me ysoul

Do what? I cant understand all of that. I think the last says to forgive you but not sure. If that is the case, you have done nothing to me for me to need to forgive. We are good, just take care of yourself if you are drinking again. Stay away from those mugs.

• Upvote 1

Do what? I cant understand all of that. I think the last says to forgive you but not sure. If that is the case, you have done nothing to me for me to need to forgive. We are good, just take care of yourself if you are drinking again. Stay away from those mugs.

sorr yman i know you fee lsad sorry i tried osrry i failded ;(

Haha hey man! You did, I remember it pretty well! Can't remember their names at all though. Thanks :)

Also, on a different note, how important are alliances these days? Should I be looking at finding a good fit early or figure it out later? Back in the day, we mostly got to know people / join alliances through chat - but I see that that's pretty dead now.

I think the right alliance really helps you. Just have to make the right group of people. Some work together more than others, some have more drama, just stick with a group of guys you know and it should help.

I think the right alliance really helps you. Just have to make the right group of people. Some work together more than others, some have more drama, just stick with a group of guys you know and it should help.

Yup, similar to what it used to be then. I've only ever been in two alliances I think. And the second was an offshoot of the first (when the first shut down).