Noob Fund!?

I wanted to ask about Noob Fund and about the guy who runs it. At this point Noob Fund is owned by GBK16 and its pretty easy to see because he owes that company.
So the thinking is yesterday a new guy joined chat who is less than a month in the game or something around that and asked few questions about the game. I helped him out with some stuff and invited in Decimation and he joined our alliance. Later we did talk little in private and he said this to me.

http://i.imgur.com/yopfKQE.jpg

Of course the guy just did buy VIP and did seem to be active in chat and forum and these are the managers the game needs at this point so I told him to ask the money for alliance members and gave him 50K my self. I understand some one thinks there is no financial problems in game but for managers like him where there is only 1 gym in the city that is 1000$ a week where you basically cant earn that money if you are only 1 month in the game.
OUT 20 Mar, 2017 Transfer money to Bobby Buldog - $53,500.00 $ 53,500.00 $ 30,485.00

And of course I linked to this guy GBK16 profile and told him to ask for 50K from noob fund because he fit all parameters of the noob fund and if he got some money he would be a good manager that would buy more VIP and maybe bring others to play this game. But what did I come across with? The guy sends me message that GBK16 doesnt want to give him money.

http://i.imgur.com/4CxwIgm.png

At first I was thinking maybe the guy did wrote something wrong or GBK16 did answer something that he did not understand and sent him the money but nothing was sent to this guy and I asked him to screenshot what GBK16 did actually reply to him and there it is.

http://i.imgur.com/IcuW1PG.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/l8xcCL9.png

I understand insulting me and doing that stuff is okay because I really dont give a fuck about it but why to abuse new managers just because he is from Decimation and I sent him to ask for noob fund money? Clearly the guy asked for 50K and clearly GBK16 did understand what he is talking about and what he is asking but he did ignore him and never sent him a dime. And then you say I am the reason why new managers leave the game? This guy possible is playing now just because I helped him with advice and money where guy who should be doing it just ignores him.

If he cant handle the noob fund and sends money to who he wants based on him alliance I would recommend to transfer it to some one else because possibly he could harm the new managers who are very important at this point for the game.

• Downvote 9

I mean maybe he actually didnt understand. Where does gbk say he doesnt help noobs?

First picture is what the guy asked to GBK the second is what GBK did reply to him. He never sent him any money. Do you really think GBK did not understand what the guy is asking for?

http://i.imgur.com/IcuW1PG.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/l8xcCL9.png

• Downvote 4

i would say, tell the new guy to ask and be more specific,

example: (Hey GBK i heard you run the noob fund? im a new player and just got VIP, do i qualify for the noob fund? )

GBK gave me money even though I joined decimation, so i doubt its that, i just think he didnt understand the request?

• Upvote 2

i would say, tell the new guy to ask and be more specific,

example: (Hey GBK i heard you run the noob fund? im a new player and just got VIP, do i qualify for the noob fund? )

GBK gave me money even though I joined decimation, so i doubt its that, i just think he didnt understand the request?

http://i.imgur.com/IcuW1PG.png

What is there not to understand? Clear as day asked 50K from Noob Fund and because he told he was sent by Richard Ross he didnt get a dime.

• Downvote 4

hes more less demanding the money, id go about it nicer.

however if grant doesn't want to run the noob fund, ill be more then happy to help out. ill even make a donation to the noob fund to prove im not trying to steal money. (as i have my own)

And why he cant demand the money? Noob Fund is set up from managers who did donate that money and I am one of them. Thats not GBK money and when ever new guy ask for 50K and he fits the requirements he should get it. Its not about if GBK likes them or if GBK likes how he asked for the money.

• Downvote 3

And why he cant demand the money? Noob Fund is set up from managers who did donate that money and I am one of them. Thats not GBK money and when ever new guy ask for 50K and he fits the requirements he should get it. Its not about if GBK likes them or if GBK likes how he asked for the money.

How you ask really is important, GBK is entrusted to ensure the money is going to the right places as much as anything else. It's setup in good faith to give legitimate new players a better start and it's from what I can tell discretional and in no way mandatory as a matter of given privilege.

You coming to the forums calling people out is not going to get you a positive result and you already knew that before posting so I can only assume you do not have the best interests of the member in question at heart to start with otherwise you wouldn't be here trying to represent him in a misguided attempt of advocacy you know is almost certainly going to result in a negative response.

• Upvote 2

How you ask really is important, GBK is entrusted to ensure the money is going to the right places as much as anything else. It's setup in good faith to give legitimate new players a better start and it's from what I can tell discretional and in no way mandatory as a matter of given privilege.

You coming to the forums calling people out is not going to get you a positive result and you already knew that before posting so I can only assume you do not have the best interests of the member in question at heart to start with otherwise you wouldn't be here trying to represent him in a misguided attempt of advocacy you know is almost certainly going to result in a negative response.

There is only one way to really check that right? Just look at the managers profile. This guy uses forum this guy uses chat this guy has VIP this guy has 10 fighters an this guy has joined alliance. What else you want from a new managers to show that he is about to play the game not just take the money and leave tomorrow?

But I guess better reply ''huh...'' and just dont give a fuck about it.

• Downvote 2

Don't look at your mail for over 24 hours and Humors has a shit fit. Classic stuff really

The "huh" reply was in regards to him saying some guy called Richard Rio "told me to send you this messing" , which where I am from is a term for saying something as a joke, so I was simply looking for him to clarify if it was a legit claim or if he was only asking as a joke. He also actually asked for $75k initially before later clarifying it which you can see here in the full list of the convo

8735eecd82468524baf2728512e2e084.png

Anyway, he has been sent the $50k now after I saw his messages where he clarified that it was a legit claim for the Noob Fund. Humors, if you wanna annoy me all you gotta do is wait for me to join chat rather than come up with a colourful narrative in your substandard brain.

Have a nice day.

• Upvote 6

Don't look at your mail for over 24 hours and Humors has a shit fit. Classic stuff really

The "huh" reply was in regards to him saying some guy called Richard Rio "told me to send you this messing" , which where I am from is a term for saying something as a joke, so I was simply looking for him to clarify if it was a legit claim or if he was only asking as a joke. He also actually asked for $75k initially before later clarifying it which you can see here in the full list of the convo

8735eecd82468524baf2728512e2e084.png

Anyway, he has been sent the $50k now after I saw his messages where he clarified that it was a legit claim for the Noob Fund. Humors, if you wanna annoy me all you gotta do is wait for me to join chat rather than come up with a colourful narrative in your substandard brain.

Have a nice day.

....huh?

• Downvote 5

This might be an asshole move, but you should really add spelling and punctuation to be a pre-requisite to get access to the Noob Fund.

Grammar might be pushing it - maybe in the long run.

That'd solve a lot of problems.

• Upvote 1

Requesting money from the Noob Fund should be more than sending a message saying something like: "I need money, send me 50k."

The Noob Fund post explains it very well, stating:

To qualify for a "scholarship" from the Noob Fund, you have to send me a message in game, requesting for funds, and stating what you need it for. It could be to help to send your fighters to a better gym, help to start a fight organization, or help fund any type of business you want to start.

This can be as easy as: "Hi, I'm new to the game and I would like to receive help from the Noob Fund, since I'm interested in starting a business, and this would be a really good start."

I ran the Noob Fund for a while, and I kept getting simple messages like "send me 50k" ... "someone told me that you could send me 50k".

This is not how it works. Reading the forum post about the Noob Fund should be how it starts. It's a text based game and reading is important, so it would be a good start to send noobs to the correct place, instead of sending them directly to a manager, since they are always clueless about what they are asking.

Edit: humors, go fuck yourself and stop being such a fucking pain to this game and community.

• Upvote 2

Requesting money from the Noob Fund should be more than sending a message saying something like: "I need money, send me 50k."

The Noob Fund post explains it very well, stating:

This can be as easy as: "Hi, I'm new to the game and I would like to receive help from the Noob Fund, since I'm interested in starting a business, and this would be a really good start."

I ran the Noob Fund for a while, and I kept getting simple messages like "send me 50k" ... "someone told me that you could send me 50k".

This is not how it works. Reading the forum post about the Noob Fund should be how it starts. It's a text based game and reading is important, so it would be a good start to send noobs to the correct place, instead of sending them directly to a manager, since they are always clueless about what they are asking.

Edit: humors, go fuck yourself and stop being such a fucking pain to this game and community.

....huh?

• Downvote 2

This might be an asshole move, but you should really add spelling and punctuation to be a pre-requisite to get access to the Noob Fund.

Grammar might be pushing it - maybe in the long run.

That'd solve a lot of problems.

Second this

Second this

Yeah sure lets not give new managers money from noob fund because they grammar in English is not good enough not like you cant play this game from other countries where you dont have perfect English.

• Downvote 2