Dream I had today

Crazy dream I had today about the game.

So yesterday I got seriously drunk and when I did come home I did go straight to sleep and then the nightmare started.

So the thing was I joined the game and something I noticed was weird and the first look. So I decided to join forum and what did I see? The forum was much different than it was normally so I decided to go back to the game and what do I see? The game had new design it was sort to say way different that the design we have now. Then I did join back forum to create a thread to ask how people like the new design and as far as I did understood it was made to bring people back to the game. I made the thread and people seemed to like it only JLP wrote that he dislikes the new design. The funny part starts when I noticed that on the top of the forum where like list of trending words in the forum and you where able to click on them to like search the forum from that word. Funny party top word there where humors so I decided to click on it not to mention there where also other misspelled versions of that word. So I tried to click that word but when ever I did navigate my mouse to it never did work and showed big red like banner on it where was typed banned. I was shocked and tried to click other misspelled versions of that name and the same results did come out. I was little mad and confused so I decided to log back in the game and ask to other managers if they have the same thing but to my shocked I could not log in to my account. Tried to log in few more times and the same results and was not able to log in the forum also. Then I checked and it said under my name that this user doesnt exist. I was shocked and extremely bad because I did not do anything bad and was banned again? I decided to take it to Mike. The dream ended right there I woke up in cold sweat and first thing I did check Tycoon to know if it was dream or not because I was not really thinking also straight the hangover was huge and my arms where shacking. Lucky enough it was just a nightmare an my account is there and I can still play and enjoy the game with my friends ;)
There you go kids never drink to much and have nightmares like that.
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 9

Crazy dream I had today about the game.

So yesterday I got seriously drunk and when I did come home I did go straight to sleep and then the nightmare started.

So the thing was I joined the game and something I noticed was weird and the first look. So I decided to join forum and what did I see? The forum was much different than it was normally so I decided to go back to the game and what do I see? The game had new design it was sort to say way different that the design we have now. Then I did join back forum to create a thread to ask how people like the new design and as far as I did understood it was made to bring people back to the game. I made the thread and people seemed to like it only JLP wrote that he dislikes the new design. The funny part starts when I noticed that on the top of the forum where like list of trending words in the forum and you where able to click on them to like search the forum from that word. Funny party top word there where humors so I decided to click on it not to mention there where also other misspelled versions of that word. So I tried to click that word but when ever I did navigate my mouse to it never did work and showed big red like banner on it where was typed banned. I was shocked and tried to click other misspelled versions of that name and the same results did come out. I was little mad and confused so I decided to log back in the game and ask to other managers if they have the same thing but to my shocked I could not log in to my account. Tried to log in few more times and the same results and was not able to log in the forum also. Then I checked and it said under my name that this user doesnt exist. I was shocked and extremely bad because I did not do anything bad and was banned again? I decided to take it to Mike. The dream ended right there I woke up in cold sweat and first thing I did check Tycoon to know if it was dream or not because I was not really thinking also straight the hangover was huge and my arms where shacking. Lucky enough it was just a nightmare an my account is there and I can still play and enjoy the game with my friends ;)
There you go kids never drink to much and have nightmares like that.

You should have learned your lesson when you got drunk, fell, hurt yourself severely, and then made up a story about getting jumped

• Upvote 1

In english we say "A Unicorn"

It's strange but true. Unicorns have special grammar privileges.

In english we say "A Unicorn"

It's strange but true. Unicorns have special grammar privileges.

I'm very very sorry. I'll do everything in my power to prevent this mistake again