Visiting/moving fighter to another city

Pababear

What is the status at the moment for needing to fly your fighters to other cities for fights they have? I have a few guys who I am now in a mess of a scenario because I need to move them to another location or visit that city each time they fight but I would rather just move them once and be done with it tbh but originally when I signed my fighters to Orgs. Outside of the city they were in I was told I had nothing to worry about when it came to needing to fly them in for fights because it has not been needed for a few months or however long but with me being new to the game I Was unexpectedly hit with my fighter being auto booked a flight and now having low energy going into his fight. I am in a shitty situation to say the least

Like I said tho I have seen ppl saying the fighter on fight day needs to be in same city and some saying your able to fight from any city at the moment still for some reason

Thanks in advance to the answer of this dilemma.

You can fight from anywhere, just don't forget to cancel the auto-flight once it gets booked. You get a message that auto flight has been booked 48h before the fight, go to Map page, in the bottom you will find Scheduled Flights button, click on it and there you will find the auto flight and cancel button next to it. You will get 80% cash refund and your fighter will fight anyway, because the game skips the check if your fighter's location is matching the event's location.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You can fight from anywhere, just don't forget to cancel the auto-flight once it gets booked. You get a message that auto flight has been booked, go to Map page, in the bottom you will find Scheduled Flights button, click on it and there you will find the auto flight and cancel button next to it. You will get 80% cash refund and your fighter will fight anyway, because the game skips the check if your fighter's location is matching the event's location.

Okay thanks, well this sucks ha

I wish I would have made this post before having one fighter board an auto booked flight (12 he flight) and also before I rented a 5 seater jet to get my other 2 fighters to the correct city. After your response I went and cancelled the booked flights I made using the rented jet but since I made the flight up my fighters are and have been listed as traveling since then...and still are even after I cancelled the flights so will this change at some point or where are they exactly lol

You can fight from anywhere, just don't forget to cancel the auto-flight once it gets booked. You get a message that auto flight has been booked 48h before the fight, go to Map page, in the bottom you will find Scheduled Flights button, click on it and there you will find the auto flight and cancel button next to it. You will get 80% cash refund and your fighter will fight anyway, because the game skips the check if your fighter's location is matching the event's location.

you mean sir i dont need to book a flight?? i just need to cancel the auto flight booked then my fighter can fight even if he is in Las Vegas and the event location was in London??

Okay thanks, well this sucks ha

I wish I would have made this post before having one fighter board an auto booked flight (12 he flight) and also before I rented a 5 seater jet to get my other 2 fighters to the correct city. After your response I went and cancelled the booked flights I made using the rented jet but since I made the flight up my fighters are and have been listed as traveling since then...and still are even after I cancelled the flights so will this change at some point or where are they exactly lol

You have to cancel the flight before it starts, dunno what will happen now, I hope your fighters wont get stuck into travelling loop.

you mean sir i dont need to book a flight?? i just need to cancel the auto flight booked then my fighter can fight even if he is in Las Vegas and the event location was in London??

Yes, until you get a notice from Mike that fight locations are turned back on.

You have to cancel the flight before it starts, dunno what will happen now, I hope your fighters wont get stuck into travelling loop.

Yes, until you get a notice from Mike that fight locations are turned back on.

does the fighter energy remain as it is?? or reduce??

Sorry to jump on your post but I have a fight tomorrow and my opponent is still in Sydney with no energy will this end up being a NC?

Check if his Can cut to value is enough to qualify for the weight division of the fight. Location isnt a problem, but failing to make weight will cause a NC.

Okay well my fighter who had already boarded his fight from Helsinki to Tokyo ended up getting the W by ko and he was at 79% going into the fight lol was worried for that fight but now I just gotta get my other two back to base location and into a gym again lol thanks once again for clarifying this issue