Noob Fund - Read the first post

GBK16

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I`m applying also, would like to put the money in a MMA apparel & fight gear business :)

edit: + one of my fighters was offered to join a promotion in LA and changing base cost 10k, he can`t afford.

You don't need to change base to fight in a different city. Read the earlier posts on this page.. you don't even need to fly to the city for fights these days, just cancel the autoflight when it's booked and you will magically be in the right place.

• Upvote 3

You don't need to change base to fight in a different city. Read the earlier posts on this page.. you don't even need to fly to the city for fights these days, just cancel the autoflight when it's booked and you will magically be in the right place.

On that topic, mods, if Mike is not going to have a way to tell every noob, can we at least pin a post about flights on top of this and the noob forum. I can't even begin to tell you how often contracts get rejected cause of the 'wrong' base city
  • Upvote 1

On that topic, mods, if Mike is not going to have a way to tell every noob, can we at least pin a post about flights on top of this and the noob forum. I can't even begin to tell you how often contracts get rejected cause of the 'wrong' base city

Yeah this used to happen to me a lot aswell, change needed

Oh wow, thanks for the heads up, there is just too much stuff to read in the first couple of days.

The learning curve is a little steep in the beginning but once you understand the basics it's smooth sailing.

Like I said before, find a mentor if you can, but also don't be afraid to ask questions in the forum.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

Hello!

I read the noob fund want to apply. Will be using money for good training for my fighters and clothing because morale is going down. I have 775$ left and shy to ask my mentor for more money. Been playing for a while and seem to enjoy the game but money is difficult to earn in this game.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is the noob fund still open

It's basically out of cash right now, so any Noob Fund payments are coming directly out of my own manager balance and I log in maybe once a day, and even then sometimes I don't look at my Mail. There was about 2-3 months where I practically didn't even click on the Mail button so a bunch of applications would have got lost in that.

If anybody who has applied for the Noob Fund in the past 6 months didn't get a sponsorship, let me know and I'll get it all cleared up.

• 2 weeks later...

Dang what happened to it. Think we should have a tax or sonething to fund it.

Noob fund is/was a privilege, not a right. Why would a "tax" be collected to fund it? If a new player is in need of some cash, he/she can spend real money on VIP then trade that in for cash. Not a big deal.

Noob fund is/was a privilege, not a right. Why would a "tax" be collected to fund it? If a new player is in need of some cash, he/she can spend real money on VIP then trade that in for cash. Not a big deal.

Its already a transfer fee instead of that going out the game and disappearing we can send it to a noob fund where noobs who past certain requirements. Not everyone wants to spend real money on a game. Somewhere around %4 wouldn't hurt the pockets of any manager.