How will JIRI PROCHAZKA do in UFC?

I just watched his fight against Dolloway and found Jiri to be rather hittable, certainly those leg kicks to the lead leg.

He also does not seem to use his range all that well, as he ducks to be about the same height as Dollaway, strange.

But also noticed that if he connects, it takes very little.

He is hittable but his chin looks really solid. His cardio and power and willingness to walk forward will make an awesome fight vs Volkan.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On a fun note, this is the first time someone from my country fights in the UFC. A couple of weeks ago, it made the headlines of our largest online news website, and ever since then, the sports sections cover all UFC news. It's awesome.

And, to the topic, Jiri by 1st round KO by punching Volkan into the shadow realm.

• Upvote 1

Jiri is an excellent prospect. There is no doubt this is a huge step up in competition for Jiri but they all have to try the jump sooner or later and he will make it or not. technically I think he is a better boxer but he does leave those hands down and Volk has a single hitter quitter. I do think Volks is good value to bet in this fight and should get the win but I cant say Jiri deosnt have a chance here, especially if the fight goes to decision

IRL i am hoping money comes in on Jiri, if it does I will probably play Volkan

Call me a hater, but Jiri fought like a less efficient Anderson Silva and got hurted like 5 times in his debut lol.

If he maintains his fighting style, he would probably get dropped. by a sharper fighter. However, I can definitely see him improve his agility in the future.

He always fights like this. An odd guy, willing to take big shots to land his own. Risky tactic, but worked fine so far.