Reordering Fights(Event Mgmt)

Scooby

I dont know if this happens to others but this happens to me frequently where i dont remember to reorder my fights and choose the main event/co main...

After scheduling cards months in advance and handling all other business online every once in a while i forget to rearrange the fights so the main and co main have the most hype...

Why cant we edit this and pay a fee for it as we do with advertising/promotion and free tickets?

Im pretty sure it is a lot easier to rearrange the order of fights on a card the same day than it is to spend 5K more on advertisement and see a sizeable difference in attendance on the same day...

what are your thoughts?

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

i havent had a problem with it yet :), and if you are willing to pay for it sure i would be for it. thats what having a company is, delegating things :D mabe that one more option for the PA, but he has to pay some market guy (with all the hype/pop info) to reorder the fights. and he doesnt get paid an fix amount, but a procentage from the events earnings.

you know it happens that you can forget it, but has to be cut a bit into the money, because he saves you from some bad ratings or money lose.

• Upvote 1

Is it a $1000 fee for changing advertising and prod?

It could be say a 10% deduction in event income, so that way your hype isn't hit, but your profitability is.

i think it is 10k, for changing advertising and prod on the some day.

and you put it in much simpler and better words then i have. clear and simple, no hype hit, but profitability gets one.

i think it is 10k, for changing advertising and prod on the some day.

and you put it in much simpler and better words then i have. clear and simple, no hype hit, but profitability gets one.

Ah okay, wasn't too sure how much the fee was since I only ever had to change advertising costs once before. Well, I just thought since the hype hit will be bigger for higher orgs, they should pay more to ensure they don't lose hype. Instead of calculating the money cost of rearranging by the total hype, easier to do it by their profitability. Bigger orgs will take a bigger hit due to them earning more income than lower orgs, while lower orgs will take a lower hit since they have lower incomes.

I dont know if this happens to others but this happens to me frequently where i dont remember to reorder my fights and choose the main event/co main...

After scheduling cards months in advance and handling all other business online every once in a while i forget to rearrange the fights so the main and co main have the most hype...

Why cant we edit this and pay a fee for it as we do with advertising/promotion and free tickets?

Im pretty sure it is a lot easier to rearrange the order of fights on a card the same day than it is to spend 5K more on advertisement and see a sizeable difference in attendance on the same day...

what are your thoughts?

You can simply hire someone for that ;)

You can simply hire someone for that ;)

The money i would use paying them currently is being payed in monthly bonuses to keep the fighters and managers happy

What about people who only forget once in a while. No point hiring a person specifically to do something that takes 5mins but easily forgettable

Every once in a while i forget after ive booked many events and i thought this might be a little helpful for org managers who have a busy real life but fuck it. I guess the idea was so bad it got negged, so lets just go back to the monthly "female fighters" threads

The money i would use paying them currently is being payed in monthly bonuses to keep the fighters and managers happy

Every once in a while i forget after ive booked many events and i thought this might be a little helpful for org managers who have a busy real life but fuck it. I guess the idea was so bad it got negged, so lets just go back to the monthly "female fighters" threads

It wasn't a bad idea really, and doesn't deserve to have been negged. Not like it was a stupid idea or one that has been posted about constantly

People dont care about that, they disagree then they neg, i just wanted it to actually be considered, but il just make sure i keep my stuff set in order as the acceptances come in

Yeah I know. It is a bit stupid. You should only neg something if it is offensive or considered spam. I gave your post +1 since it doesn't deserve to be negged

i'm not opposed to this at all.

im glad the people who matter agree lol, not to be rude but people dont make suggestions because theyre going to be negged rather than just throwing it out there...

Something which I think would be a nice addition would be for the Main Event and Co Main Event to be labelled and maybe for the Main Event, it shows the fighter's avatars for them along with the title (if it's for a title shot)

i think youre onto something here

I definitely agree with this. I've forgotten to reorder well in advance as well. I'd like to be able to outsource the reordering to my PA, but if people are dead set against that, then being able to manually do it for a fee at the last minute is a nice consolation.

• 3 months later...

So i forgot to reorder my shit today because i worked 72hrs this week and i thought about this thread, why cant i reorder the fights and just pay a small fee? This mistake fucks an org totally and real life is the only reason why the shit will be fucked majority of the time

Cant we SIMPLY add this?