UFC 200 so far (will keep updated as we know more). Thoughts?

Lol. Brock Lesnar is the greatest mma fighter of all time. Right hand from hunt? It's nothing! Lesnar will counter it and RKO hunt rnd 1, mark my words

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I find this fight intriguing. What kind of fighting shape will Lesnar be in these days? At his prime I know he could have taken Hunt down and tko'd him, even with Hunt's improved skills. Now? Who knows. It could look just like the Overeem fight with punches instead of a knee.

I doubt the Lesnar return is long term, he is in it for the big payday, will get KOed and that is it.

It's not, it's a one fight deal. Vince isn't going to let him fight any more than that there, unless Zuffa shells out some cash.

• Upvote 1

I don't remember details, but Hunt hung with Fedor on the ground.

Basically, Hunt got on top of Fedor (side control) after reversing a throw attempt and did okay there for a while -- Fedor didn't want to stand with Hunt so he was pretty much rushing for the clinch for a throw attempt, but Hunt being significantly heavier and with a very low centre of gravity meant that Fedor couldn't actually get under him to throw him cleanly. He was never really winning the fight though.

• Upvote 1