KFC 135 & 265+ TOURNAMENT!!

Ikkitakeda

With 330k approaching KFC is going to be having two tournaments and these two divisions will be 330k+ restricted. Since it will be 330k+ restricted obviously this means they will be creation tournaments. I am thinking about them both being 16 man I might increase the 265+ since it's more open weight if there is enough interest. Not only will the winner of each tournament get to choose rather they want grand prize money to go to their fighter or their manager account but will also unlike most creation tournaments be making pretty decent money while fighting in them as the current org minimum for a fighter is 3k. So message me if you are interested and reply below if you have additional questions.

Check out my fighter, Yamato "Supernova" Ishii! He has an excellent boxing background but still lacks the ground game but has heavy hands! He just won his pro debut today via KO (slam) R1 1:39. Since he fights at 135, I thought maybe he can join your tournament! If not, that is fine.

He can't. Like it says the tournament will be 330k+

Isn’t this the org that Kendrick funded ? Yup I see he is fighting someone 7K less experienced with a guy he has been training rigorously for a full year.Only had a test fight against himself (lol god forbid he lost hype)...

Ikki you seem like a good guy but you gonna continue having a hard time filling the org with this type of bullshit.

Now you gonna split the IDs? That will discourage managers that want to move up and down in divisions.

Not trolling, just serious advise.

• Downvote 3

Not my fault, tbh. Org is 310k+ and I take every fight without checking opponent. I would have understood the other manager if he had rejected the fight. But guess Camara is here for me to check every fight I have recently.

P.S.: I was ranked 200-300th when I was testing that fighter so you might gtfo with your bullshit.

P.S.2: Curious how did u miss this fight when giving examples to Ikki. Looks like opponent's fighter had 4k ID advantage but no one complained back then. This is how it works, can't all the fighters be of the same ID or skill. One day you have advantage, the other day - your opponent. Anyway, sliders are much more important than some skill points, so a slight skill disadvantage could be overcome.

Isn’t this the org that Kendrick funded ? Yup I see he is fighting someone 7K less experienced with a guy he has been training rigorously for a full year.Only had a test fight against himself (lol god forbid he lost hype)...

Ikki you seem like a good guy but you gonna continue having a hard time filling the org with this type of bullshit.

Now you gonna split the IDs? That will discourage managers that want to move up and down in divisions.

Not trolling, just serious advise.

It's a tactical move to have two divisions that will be for the newer ID's. It's getting more and more difficult to find guys for the 310k+ as most of the guys close to that want more than I can currently afford to pay them, or message that they are waiting to sack to the fighter, or that they are wanting to sign with some of the higher orgs. And then the lower ID guys most of them say they don't want to sign because of the ID gap. So it's a bit of a rock and a hard place. So opening up the 135 and 265+ to 330k will allow me to sign new blood while keeping most of the org still at 310k+.

I try and use the Estimator skill to match fights between opponents with a half star difference, but also records with in the org are taken into account. Look at a title fight on my card coming up this weekend one guy is way under skilled overall than the current champion, but I told that guy if he won his next fight and wanted the title fight I'd like to match him up and he agreed. He went out and dominated and now has the title fight and accepted. So I don't think you can talk smack about Kendrick taking a fight when someone agrees to a fight. If someone declines a fight I don't complain about it. It happens and everyone knows they can reject a fight.

• Upvote 2