Why is it we turn a blind eye to this?

TJMitchell

How is he able to cheat if he had 2 accounts, i don't get it. please explain

having 2 accounts is cheating in itself -- now there a few "family members" that also play the game but they are not suppose to do any business together or interact -- now you can take the "family members" for what it's worth

• Upvote 3

If you could prove that it's not you operating both accounts I don't see how interacting is against the rules. For example, my wife listens to me talk about tycoon all the time so she thought she would try it out. I sent her a bit of money, told her about the stats and a bit of how they work and off she went. She did end up losing interest because of how long everything takes, but if she had been interested I for sure would have interacted with her in the game.

I'm in no way standing up for Blake. He's clearly a game abusing piece of shit.

• Upvote 3

If you could prove that it's not you operating both accounts I don't see how interacting is against the rules. For example, my wife listens to me talk about tycoon all the time so she thought she would try it out. I sent her a bit of money, told her about the stats and a bit of how they work and off she went. She did end up losing interest because of how long everything takes, but if she had been interested I for sure would have interacted with her in the game.

I could easily just grab my brothers ID and 'proof' it's him and not me playing.
  • Upvote 1

really no way to prove it -- yea you can take a pic of your wife or friend whatever but still doesnt mean its her signing in all the time --- just an example is karter, everyone knows his brother use to play but quit few yrs ago but his account is still active and being used, now is it karter or his brother? really no way to know or prove who

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Wait a minute; does this mean that all those moments when I sacrificed my productivity at work by staying up and waiting for everyone in the house to fall asleep, to finally pull up Ms. Miracles profile with those long and beautiful stems, her voluptuous rump, her spine curved in feline-like fashion... all those times I... Really?

• Upvote 13

Wait a minute; does this mean that all those moments when I sacrificed my productivity at work by staying up and waiting for everyone in the house to fall asleep, to finally pull up Ms. Miracles profile with those long and beautiful stems, her voluptuous rump, her spine curved in a feline-like fashion... all those times I... Really?

• Upvote 4

Wait a minute; does this mean that all those moments when I sacrificed my productivity at work by staying up and waiting for everyone in the house to fall asleep, to finally pull up Ms. Miracles profile with those long and beautiful stems, her voluptuous rump, her spine curved in feline-like fashion... all those times I... Really?

Lol, multi or not that account is 100% not owned by a girl at least.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1